Gf ghosted/dumped me after a perfect relationship (on my behalf)

>gf ghosted/dumped me after a perfect relationship (on my behalf)
>never felt so much pain in my life
How do I get through this without relapsing my lift schedule. I have no friends since I have moved out.

Attached: file.png (322x268, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LYSM7iPFrVk
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU
youtube.com/watch?v=SYvyZbeDBDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys what do I say when some girl says "wow you have such small hands"? I feel so insecure about this because it's smaller for my frame ffs.

you got what you deserved for tying too much of your self worth and overall fulfillment to her. this is what happens when you don't live for higher ideals.

Attached: 1566921745681.png (715x960, 636K)

hit them.

>when you don't live for higher ideals.
Such as what?

truth, beauty, justice, etc. God

Attached: 1540477187475.jpg (1179x786, 672K)

Just say "Yeah but they make ur titties look bigger HONKHONK"

I'm in a similar boat bro, the past couple weeks I've been a big bitch and have only averaged going once or twice a week. I think we just have to nut up and go, regardless of if we actually want to or not. This week let's both make it to the gym no less than 3 times

Hey, I know the feel bruh. if you live in Arizona I'll lift with you and help you get through this.

it gets better, so long as you don't let it drag you down

Attached: 1568202234937.png (632x650, 99K)

You are now ready to suffer. You now must wait for the pain to pass.
>be me, get broken up with, am an inconsolable mess.
>next day, it’s marginally easier, not to the point where I notice, but it is.
>next week, it is easier, it is hard for me to be optimistic and at night I am still very upset, but am functioning normally throughout day otherwise.
>next month, still upset, but know I am on upswing. Accept things for how they are. I understand.
>next year, am grateful to have known her and been with her and shared some wonderful experiences with her. Accept that these things were never meant to last forever with her. Know that my misery has made me emotionally stronger, and smile in recognizing how great it was to experience love - even if it was for just a moment.

>gf ghosted/dumped me after a perfect relationship
good
now see this vid
youtu.be/LYSM7iPFrVk

i while ago, my beloved childhood dog died the day before my mom moved out of my dads house because of the divorce and i felt nothing. i don't even care that i'm never gonna see my father again. i really can't see myself getting broken up about a girl either, but idk. you guys just seem like pussies to me.

based

>That's not the only thing that's small!

ok cuck

You have my word on that, user. I just went today to get a head start.
I do in fact live in AZ, flagstaff. I'm using the NAU rec center gym.
I wish to one day think like that
being an attached jealous faggot is just as bad as being a cuck.
The video makes a great point, but I am also not perfect at all either, and with that logic, she wasn't lucky to be with me either.

the fastest way to get through it is to find another girlfriend.

tell them when you were younger your hands grew too large and you had to start taking medicine for gigantism. they over prescribed you and as a result they are smaller than they should be. "sometimes its hard living with a disability that people make comments about all the time."

Just wink and say "you know what that means..."

This is why I love this board. Thanks guys but I think I'll just drop my spagheti like always and say "you too".

>caring what girls think

I broke up with the only women that has ever loved me for no reason. Im not even sure why. It hurts knowing what could've been bros.

>basing your happiness on another person

Yikes

pure kino desu

>youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU

Attached: 15663345503.jpg (503x443, 60K)

kek

Motivated

Attached: 4496D9FD-CB04-4EAF-AACF-5E70B16E3A3E.jpg (300x191, 20K)

Attached: AB8E32FF-E7A4-4A8F-A28A-97C1C59E8059.jpg (1505x744, 230K)

This, so many faggy larper incels on this board
You legit should never pay attention to your gf, only when you feel like it and focus on yourself only. If she gets all emotional and breaks up, okay fine bye, see ya. She’ll come back quickly and won’t be banging dudes hotter than you cause women dwell on this stuff especially if you’re apathetic about it. It’ll kill her inside. If it doesn’t you just were dating a tinder slut bot and that doesn’t count.
Know how to play the game to your advantage
I hate /fit it’s mostly just gay dudes larping anyway

You got BTFO'd but who cares it was from a dumb thot

Cant stop thinking about going full psycho and assaulting people.

fuck man, why are you doing this to me

because it's late at night and that's when it all comes out
>youtube.com/watch?v=SYvyZbeDBDg
often reminded of Hemingway too, at the end of one of the early chapters in Paris from The Sun Also Rises
>It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing
it's been so long since I've read it, but I still remember how heavy that chapter was
it's all a mess

Attached: 1568239585247.jpg (788x576, 156K)

>incels
>girlfriend

very smart btw

find someone else ASAP
if it was over that quick she didn't give a fuck nor ever gave a fuck it was all bullshit
ghosting you lol
forget that hoe
if you see her in real life ignore her like she's someone you never knew

they want your loosh
they want to feed off your pain and energy from that pain don't give it to them

I done it twice to the same girl and I’m back with her again and happier than ever.