Progress thread

still have a lot more to lose but i hit -100lb last week
post ur progress pics gaining or losing weight and inspire other anons

Attached: 2019 progress 100lb fit version.png (1200x872, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqNjhkn9zjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice work user

Losing a 100 pounds is no joke, good job user

Good job user!

How tall are you
Nice job on the weight loss keep it up

Almost human looking, keep going

5’8 165 on right, almost at five months of lifting. Been bulking the past month after hitting 160.

Attached: 6767D079-DFDA-4135-9FEC-C089AE5BBE79.jpg (4000x4000, 1004K)

2.5 months, thighs and gut finally shrinking.

Attached: progress.png (1726x742, 2.28M)

108.4kg -> 96.0kg ( 12.4kg lost)
239lbs -> 211.5lbs ( 27lbs lost )

One third there, hoping to finish in in February.

Attached: Progress2.png (896x737, 62K)

Damn son, 100 pounds is insane! Well done!

Adonis belt looking good

Good shit!

We're all gonna make it.

R8 my progress guys.
June 2017 till september 2018 I ballooned up from 82kg to 99-100. Started in september with lifting and counting calories and lost 15kg in 5 months.
Abs are starting to come in and i've been below 80 for more than a week now, so that's nice.
Old foto but you get the idea.

Attached: Progress august anon.jpg (4961x3508, 2.14M)

I hate my uneven, womanly hips.

Anyway,
top pics: 160 lbs, bottom pics: 153 lbs @ 5'9"

Attached: pro2.jpg (767x1245, 208K)

What's your routine?

how tall are you

I wouldn't say you've got womanly hips.
I think it's just your thighs that are a bit thin. Definitely fixable!

Nice!
I feel like the mere act of manually recording the weight myself has been half the battle.
God damn, I'm getting excited, I'm pretty much where you were at when you started!

Way back when I started I mostly did weighted calisthenics, then I had a long ass break and almost got back to my before pic again.

Nowadays, I just alternative between periods of strength training and volume training (currently doing volume).

A:
Back squats
Pendlay rows (seated rows once in a while)
Bench press
Weighted dips
Tricep extensions

B:
Front squats
OHP
Deadlift
Pull-ups/chin-ups (alternating)
Hammer curls/curls

Then on off days I do core + cardio.

For strength periods I do 80-90% 5x5 for pretty much all lifts except accessories, for volume I do 60-70% 4x8-12.

It's probably retarded, so you shouldn't listen to me. It might be better to do both strength AND volume at the same time but on diff. week days or just progressing more intelligently, but right now idgaf.

seated cable rows, obviously

185cm

Yeah definetly bro, good luck on your journey!

Nice ottermode. Serious question, are you always hungry?

trying to bulk to 180 right now, I already feel like a fat fuck and wanna cut but I have no muscle to cut to

Attached: 1545763460235.jpg (1870x981, 1.02M)

Used to be. Bulking @ 2.8-3k calories a day now.

Good job. Was at 267lbs a month ago. And now im 248lbs

Picture?

Any skeleton progress pics? Always love seeing those.

Attached: 3 months.png (1990x1566, 2.54M)

Good work, user!

good work user, keep it up.

Attached: 1565191299684.jpg (1413x1508, 1.85M)

Take about 20% off er squirrelly dan

>was 185 when I got to college
>lost 60 pounds in three months
>bone-thin and heart beating visibly through chest all the time
>realized I was anorexic when I got home for holidays and people were more disturbed than impressed
>wrestled with that and then binge-eating disorder for another year and a half
For maybe two years i've been in a good place mentally and at a healthy weight physically, but recently I've wanted to be REALLY fit, not just healthier than my friends and family
Since I'm currently trying to put on more weight and muscle like it's a little bit the opposite of what I've done before, but of course it feels a helluva lot better

TLDR; get fit, not skinny, and whatever you do don't try to take shortcuts with your nutrition or you'll feel like shit all the time

Attached: CookieBox.png (640x639, 424K)

thank you all for the kind words, just sat down with post-gym dinner, made this thread before i left and glad to see youre all doing good work
5'10.5 dutch of manlets
VERY nice adonis belt user, gona feel bad when it goes away on your bulk but youre gonna make great progress, i can tell
based, as a former dough elemental supreme my thighs and gut are gonna be the absolute last thing to go away but i'm looking forward to it, keep it up man
nice ice cream cone shape, your waist to lat ratio looks sick
might be those pics but i dont think your hips look bad desu
be patient and when it does come time to cut you'll be thankful for it
not bad for 3 months skelebro, you've been necromancied into living flesh again
have a friend who deals with anorexia that shit is tough, good job on beating it bro. youre def gonna make it

No

Very impressive OP, keep it up

Thanks, brahs.
You have the right mindset. I made that progress without a single shortcut or cheat day while staying purely drug-free. Family says I'm torturing myself by being so serious about it and they're being gains goblins by telling me I already look good and should stop. But just like you I don't want to be simply healthy. I want to be fitter than the vast majority of people in the world, and I know that I will be. Whether it's 2 years from on... 3... 4... 5... Doesn't matter.

Attached: Guts_Berserk.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>skeltal is based gutsposter

what's your height user? im currently going through this struggle and am around your beginning weight(though i was heavier before i started changing my lifestyle a month ago, down 20+lbs since then though)

curious what your routine was

There's more than one of us around here.
You can call me autistic if you want but Guts was one of my inspirations to stop being a bitch and start lifting. I started reading Berserk shortly after my sister committed suicide so his suffering resonated very deeply with me.

Attached: Guts.png (790x677, 1.09M)

im 5'10.5 duke of manlets
routine for the first couple months was ICF [yea, i know blaha is a retard but i enjoyed the amount of accessory work. i just really love being in the gym for a long ass time] at around 2800 cal a day, eventually lowered it to 2500
then i started doing PPLPPLX at 2300, eventually lowered to 2100 up until mid august, now im doing madcow because I dont have 2 hours a day to work out since my semester started.

That's fucking impressive man

6'3, 315lbs to 245, in about a year. Hit 150/255/365/405 from no lifting too.

Still got a long ways to go but a lot happier with myself

Attached: VAPORGRAM1568501910128.png (1050x1163, 1.21M)

good progress senpai
keep at it

6 foot 2
80kg

120kg x 5 deadlift
75kg x 5 bench
52.5kg x 5 ohp
72.5kg x 5 squat
70kg x 5 yates row

Attached: agmi.jpg (807x767, 71K)

How old are you in the before pic

16, just before I started lifting, I'm 20 now. Fucked around in the gym for 2 years before getting serious about it

You don't have womanly hips. Perfectly average I'd say

>taller than me
>lighter than me
>weaker than me
>looks like same bodyfat as me
>looks 100x better than me
fucking HOW
god damn it fuck

Mirin

this is actually inspiring 11kg in 90 days is a lot and doesnt seem to be that much fat. did u cut the belly out?

what's your program boss?

First time someone's said that to me. Thanks, man.
Probably because I was very low BF% to begin with, you can even see my chest bones in the first pic. Total auschwitz mode.
Didn't develop a belly, surprisingly. Perhaps it had something to do with the diet or the reason stated above.
I only dirty bulked because I miscounted my calories pretty badly but it worked out in the end. Cleaned up the bulk now to 0.5-1kg a month.

Hey look, it's Shelton from the Big Bang Theory.

You two fat faggot fucks will never look good. EVER!

Even if you lose enough weight to get down to a healthy bodyweight, you will have loose skin and stretch marks like a pregnant woman.

You ruined your bodies. There is nothing you can do about it. Like those nasty meth addicted people with missing teeth and shit. Even if they quit meth they will never look normal again.

Same for you fat faggot fucks.

You will never look good. You will never be fit. Get the fuck off this forum. Go join Curves.

Is that a flag of the Roman republic on the right pic? Also, somone should have stopped you from wearing suspenders at that weight.
Well done user.

Attached: 1568136212045.jpg (488x648, 46K)

lmao eat my ass retard
im gonna eat ur fucking twink ass for gainz when i get small enough to bulk
you would never understand, not being a fat fuck, but belts are literally painful to wear when ur that big. the bbuckle digs into your skin of your underbelly and it's awful. suspenders are the only way to go

Attached: 1518302739262.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Start derma rolling now to help restore elasticity to your skin. 3mm needles, glycolic acid peels, and salicylic acid for moisture and coconut oil to seal it in.
Save up money for skin tucks now incase that's not enough. Also, consider lazer lipo to kill all your deflated fat cells. They will still screw with your hormones and hunger somewhat.
You have the technology, you can be rebuilt.

Not salicylic acid. Hyaluronic acid. My bad.

>went from auschwitz survivor to nazi soldier.
Mirin.

Congrats user.

Pic related my progress. Happy with it considering i've spent the year eating like shit and partying at uni.

Attached: Progress.png (1830x1500, 3.95M)

What did you eat do get big? This is coming from a skeleton trying to gain weight as well

Skelly checking in.
6’0, 172lb

Attached: 725E1C5A-B4BE-49F1-ABBF-6B717F5FA934.jpg (1818x1818, 512K)

hell yeah that's impressive man! I'm closing in on 50 pounds dropped myself , cant wait to see the differences in another 50

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-104439_Collage Maker.jpg (1080x1079, 587K)

Cereal, Fried eggs, Rice, Oats, Cashews, Greek Yoghurt, Chedar Cheese, Salmon, Chicken, Protein bars. Every single day.
I know it's low variety but I don't eat for enjoyment. This video perfectly describes my mentality towards food: youtube.com/watch?v=rqNjhkn9zjo If you drill this into your head, you will make it, trust me.
Additionally, if you want to use a mass gainer (which I did the first two months), I suggest to only take half a serving (~600 kcal) to avoid consuming too much sugar. Plus it will last you twice as long. Then you can add some fruit of your choice, peanut butter and 300ml of milk to easily reach 1000 kcal.

Attached: 1564730826895.jpg (780x587, 34K)

Thank you, how much calories would you eat in a day?

Why did you shave?

Is it a little bit depressing losing 100lbs and STILL being a morbidly obese sack of shit?

The first two months I was consuming way too many calories so they were probably in the 3500s, but a dirty bulk like that may not be the best idea. I was lucky enough to not build much fat from that, but we're all different after all. I don't want you to blame me later for something that worked for me.
Right now I'm trying to lean bulk so my current intake is 3100-3200 kcal with 130-140g of protein. The reason I need so many calories is because I work out 6 times a week. Try out a calorie calculator online, they're not perfect but they're pretty accurate.

yeah, every day i look in the mirror i still see a big fat disgusting belly that reminds me i let myself get so bad in the first place
people tell me it's dysmorphia or w/e but no im still fucking fat, just because im less fat doesnt make me not so

Mirin
Constructive criticism though: up your volume on legs.

Do you hang around body positivity people or something? I have to be honest I was never more depressed than when I was with people that Coped with their morbid obesity, I wasn't that bad but having a bmi of 32 isn't fun and coping with it didn't make it better.

How fucking insecure do you have to be to post like this? Even if you happen to actually be fit, your personality is going to repel people like the fucking plague, work on it

there are tons of cosmetic and medical services for dealing with loose skin; it's not as if its a market with no demand