What is Jow Forums's opinion on him and his videos?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on him and his videos?

Attached: JustJeff.png (298x434, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DqXReXD_wZc?t=308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically based

a lot of meme exercises but overall good at what he's doing

Taught me how to hit the medial delt. Hes pretty much the only channel to watch for actual lifting info. Everyone else is just meme cringe and entertainment.

RIP Rich Piana tho

>use two ropes for facepulls
He can fuck off.

Based

25% great advice, 75% clickbait and bizarre meme exercises that you will never see anyone do in any gym. He's absolutely right about facepulls and goblet squats though.

I only watch him and FitnessFAQs. Jeff always gets me in the training mood somehow.

I credit him and scooby for my marriage and two kids

I just hope your kids are cuter than Jeff's. And your wife is not a dude.

Unironacly the best fitness youtuber

fpbp

based and rojopilled

Is he right about burning fat and building muscle at once? I'm guessing he is the caveat is that burning and building is much more gradual than a straight bulk/cut or vice versa.

Clickbait video titles and shit but comes across as very straight, down to earth, likeable guy. I enjoy watching Jeff talk much more than I would enjoy watching Scooby, Herman, Hulse, etc., and I'm perfectly fine with those guys.

No bro hes totally wrong dog. You gotta gain AT LEAST 30lbs of fat like Jow Forums and rippletits says dude. You gotta get fat first in order to look good man

Noob gains and recomp is a real thing. Its all diminishing returns though. Once you hit a certain level you're not going to be able to burn significant amounts of fat at the same time as you're building muscle.

has some good stretching videos but I think since he wants to continue to upload to make revenue he's just making meme exercises up at this time

Honestly, yes. It's a slow process, but he doesn't preach quick fixes. He preaches consistency, and if you take your diet and your exercise seriously then you can both burn fat and gain muscle simultaneously. It just won't happen over the course of a few months.

He eats his oats with brown sugar, maple syrup, and whipped cream every day.
youtu.be/DqXReXD_wZc?t=308
There is something seriously wrong here.

Fpbp as always