Forearm

How to fix slim forearm bros?

Attached: 1.png (1080x1187, 1015K)

>discount Ornella
lmao

her forehead is tragic

How are this dudes arms so tiny... smaller than girls

Just do lots of lifting and pull ups... farmers carries heavy at least 2-3 times a week... also physical job using your hands can help

Why would you propose after barely knowing a girl, especially when you're rich and have a lot to lose in the high likelihood of a divorce?

Fivehead

dumbbells

A year isn't that short.

Kinda reminds me of a One Piece character in this photo, tiny arms but really wide body. I'm happy for him

Crazy thing called love that every man falls for

I won't fall for it

Yes it is. Please tell me you're joking. That's not even long enough for the beginning of the relationship infatuation phase to wear off. People date 2, 3, 4, 5 years all the time and break up.

WHAT IS LOVE?! BABY DON'T HURT ME....

My boss is over 350lbs pure fat, used to be over 400lbs and he has forearms like this, it looks really mismatched. You would think he would have some kind of forearm muscle after sitting at a computer typing all day

This. And some never learn from their mistakes.

I used to have tiny bby forearms before I started lifting, now theyre nice and thick from just doing standard lifts. Just lift more and they will grow

Hahahaha did your grandfather tell you that one? Holy shit, cum in a fucking sock or something if that's what it takes for you to to see through a bitch's lies

Jewish genes.

The chick looks like hollow sv3rige

lift

Lol just you wait user, it happens to everyone.

it is very common

Farmers walks

Many such cases

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 23K)

Not to mention, sex rate drops precipitously in marriage vs cohabitation.

I've been working on an orchard for about a month and my fingers are noticeably wider.

Gotta have a prenup.

climb

Attached: confess.png (128x128, 11K)

Divorce lawyers are coaching their clients to claim abuse. This nullifies a prenup. I watched a documentary on the divorce industry, and a former lawyer broke the whole scam down.

Why do I find the way that Jonah Hill looks so repulsive?

>kike marries ugo
fitting

Don't be jewish!

my forearms burn like hell doing inverted rows

>You would think he would have some kind of forearm muscle after sitting at a computer typing all day

pro gamers usually have skinny arms and big hands

LOL this idiot is getting played. She will take his money and run 100%.

It's hard to make your forearm look big if you have small wrists and high muscle insertions. But if you want to get them bigger, try out armwrestling training and towel pullups (Or simply holds)

He’s getting desperate

>that face
>that chest
That's a man, baby

He's an obese jew

Her fucking everything is tragic. Ugly nose, low tits

Both ski ny and fat at the same time. Incredibly shit genetics

Sheer desperation

6 years with my gf, we're breaking up once we sort out custody of the dogs

hes a jew, theyre all neurotic retards

Im just angry that it is titled from wolf of wall street

Only works to keep certain items like family heirlooms. She's still getting half of everything.

Hello, Beanie!

this post is peak onions

they are dogs faggot, just buy new ones holy shit

Based and Talmud pilled

I hope this is b8

I'll let the bitch have the kids and the car before the dog.