"Don't ever tell women what to do with their bodies, they're ours and we should decide what happens to them!"

"Don't ever tell women what to do with their bodies, they're ours and we should decide what happens to them!"

>mutilates her son's penis as soon as he's born

Attached: 1553356334107.jpg (406x406, 23K)

You don't get to have rights beta cuck. Men are pigs made to server superior women.

the USA is literally the only country where people do it for non-religious reasons (because the Kellogg's guy wanted to stop kids masturbating so he funded propaganda that said circumcision was the hygienic choice)
anyhow I'm a raging feminist and I think circumcision should be banned for under 18s, Jews can just get it done as adults if they're so keen on it

>You don't get to have rights beta cuck. Men are pigs made to server superior women.
Never keked this hard. Log off and kill yourself, dyke.

Attached: 1556968923455.jpg (181x279, 7K)

Usually here, the father decides. The mother usually backs off kn the issue since they dont have a penis

It's her body, and it's also her son

Not that hard to grasp.

At least give it a decent try, user.

Attached: 1545226334825.jpg (553x554, 25K)

>It's her body, and it's also her son
>Not that hard to grasp.
Her son is a person who has a right to decide whether he wants to be circumcised or not. Not that hard to grasp.

Attached: 1557016876322s.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Dumb beta cucks cannot understand they're the weak gender. The mother gets to decided everything about her son, because she is the mother, she gave birth to that thing, she does whatever the fuck she wants with it. That's how nature wanted it when it choosed us women as the superior ones.

Attached: 022607984190_n.jpg (1080x864, 61K)

Lol, sure thing, cunt.

Attached: 1554615368012.png (619x626, 111K)

shutup nigger. without the dad there would be no child. both roles are naturally necassary

No counter argument whatsoever, shows how much of a wimp you're. Go back crying to mommy

>implying we even need men
Faggots like you than don't realize the world is changing for females will die a terrible death. Alone, forgotten and a virgin.
Soon women won't even need you faggots to procreate, we will have a superior civilization without hate and conflicts. Because only women truly understand peace and love.

Attached: 1511388757445.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Ok, let's start with it's "chose", you stupid cunt. Women are weaker physically, weaker mentally, and are useless and have to be protected when they're pregnant. The only thing women are better at is taking pain.

You have obviously never been around a group of women. Things get bitchy real fast, and they go for the fucking jugular when they fight, whereas men usually try not to kill the other guy, it's just a dominance thing.

>No counter argument whatsoever
Men are biologically stronger than women, by default. Men also pretty much made civilization as we know (plus our world leaders are mostly men).
Face it, dyke. You suffer from a severe form of mental retardation, or you're still recovering from Chad's beatings. Only Odin will tell. Thanks for the Kek, btw.

Attached: 1557023286581.png (1300x1300, 224K)

You long for Chad's cock, I can tell.

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 106K)

>gets a doctor to kill her kid if she's feeling independent

Most American women are completely psychotic, and this is coming from a Brit.

Do you want to circumcise your son?
Yeah sure, he must look like me right?
Americans are funny

Dad agrees to the circumcision but of course that point is ignored, how can we blame everything on women if we include that part.

>You do you. I want nothing to do with you.

They do this in Brazil too, but this shithole is known for copying everything "the gringos" do, mostly the bad stuff.

I wish I knew who you were so I could beat the shit out of you, fucking mutt dyke whore.

>>implying we even need men
>implying we even need women
Women are too stupid to perfect artificial reproduction
If all women died men would be able to artificially make babies. If you flip the roles then humanity would be extinct within the next generation
Not that many women in STEM anyway.

>It's her body, and it's also her son

Were not talking about abortion, user. A baby is now it's own person

I really doubt that wimp faggot, and even if you tried I would blast your balls in a second, I ain't no weak bitch. Cunt