>6ft4 stick
>180lb
>havent been able to do gains since months cause shitty diet

what can i eat to bulk up Jow Forums

Attached: ce6.jpg (200x234, 11K)

More protein, obviously.

Get a job and buy your own food???

orange chicken

this, stop relying on your parents and if you have no other choice, have a serious conversation with them about your desire to do 'sports' and the recommended protein intake. Find a eay to get 4$ a day to buy 500grams of chicken or fish

yes, but in what form

I calculated that i'd need 5 kg of chicken each week, around 35$ worth of chicken.

I'd be eating almost a whole chicken everyday

does that sound legit?

just drink two motherfucking protein shakes a day you fucking pussy

>not just getting a whole chicken from Costco every day

It's like you aren't even fuckin trying. Thats what I did when I still lived at home and I'm Vietnamese.

Attached: 1503808292791.jpg (351x329, 16K)

You can get a lot of you protein from shakes, eggs, yogurt, nuts (protein bars), peanut butter on your fruit, etc.

AHH BRADU PITTU NOOOO PREASE! I CANNOT EAT ANYMORE RICEU! MUST GET WHITU MAN HELP ON BASIC DIETO! RITTLE ASIA MAN LIKE ME TOO STUPID AND WEAK!

Attached: brad-pitt-mike-moh-bruce-lee-2.jpg (2700x1800, 1.34M)

Are you a hapa or just a genetic unicorn?
Chinks are usually four feet tall

Just bought a shake today, 23g protein and 26 portions. What brand would you reccomand?

My grandpa was around 6ft2. It skipped a generation so my dad is a 5ft7 manlet. Now I'm this tall and I got a 6ft7 cousin back in China

basedo

Was your grandpa Russian or Mongolian?

I've been drinking Snac Proglycosyn w/ almond milk for about a year, orange cream flavor. It's kinda heavy on sugar, but most other protein tastes like shit to me.

the new generation, especially in the north of china, is getting pretty tall
that swimmer dude at the olympics comes to my mind, sun yang who is 6'6"-6'7"

He was a chinese guy, but we are from the northern side so there's probably some mongolian/russian rape/sex involved somewhere.

desu try out Syntha 6 Chocolate. it's really tasty.

I don't think that you need to eat that much. 100g of chicken breast will give you 30 grams of protein. That means that you need 500 grams at most but usually around 300-400 grams of chicken breasts per day.

isn't it 1g/lb for bulking? I'd need 180-200g each day. At 30/100 protein/chicken, for a chicken weighing 1.5 kg, I'd need at least 4.5kg worth of chicken each week

eat your family and take their rations, ching.

chickpeas or other cheap beans/nuts in your country. You dont need to eat half a kilogram of chicken everyday, just try to get some meat for better aminoacid balance

1g/lb for bulking, 1.5g/lb for cutting

>3g of sugar
sounds good, I'll give it a shot

2g/lbdw

Yeah but chicken isn't the only thing you're eating. Do you just sit down, eat 5 chicken breast and be done with it? You can eat 100-150 grams of your protein with meat and the rest should be from everything else. Also I've read in a lot of places that it's 1g/lean body mass

What if I'm maintaining

>chink
>6'4
stop larping

>t. too poor to actually travel in Asia
The average height of 20-something men in China is like 5'8".

what if I told u I'm chink and 6'6"

i'd tell you to go build my iphone and watch your head, insect

>6'4"
>180 lbs
>no muscle
fatass