/fph/ lgtss

Attached: 09e9c3a7b5afcece4d8cad0227a428b1.jpg (690x493, 64K)

is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1568402350048.gif (366x500, 2.98M)

Attached: 1568283797340.jpg (1064x1051, 624K)

Attached: 7E82C179-A7BE-47F9-BB5E-0CA425066B22.jpg (565x460, 45K)

Attached: monstrous.jpg (1152x2018, 1.12M)

>I dont shave and dont care if you do

Attached: 1495155421843s.jpg (250x241, 9K)

Attached: 1564427949827.jpg (640x716, 378K)

Obesity is not caused by overeating. It is a disease: There is a protein in your fat cells that collapses and makes the cells permanently stuck in suck in as much fat as possible, do not release. (it is not very dissimilar from how proteins fail in alzheimers)

You cannot cure it by starving yourself, nothing will work. Sometimes it fixes on its own, which is the reason why many people promote so many conflicting, sure way to lose fad diets, as fat people try to diet constantly and think that whatever they were trying at the moment worked, but it is not so.

That even includes keto, as when the problem fixes itself, you suddenly have a massive accesible store of calories and on0yl need to eat protein to repair the tissues damaged by the starvation, so you want to eat protein and nothing else. If you try to force keto on yourself it won't work.

Trying to starve yourself (CICO, intermittent fasting, fasting) won't work, you only starve yourself more as the fat tissues absorb all the fat you eat and won't release it. High carb, low (near zero) fat diet may somewhat diminish the weight gain, but it won't cure it and won!t work forever either. Trying to cure by eating less won't make you thin, you may starve yourself to death while you still carry all the fat. It's pointless. Wait for a cure.

Post retarded fatties coping and getting mad at fit/skinny chicks

The nutrient deficiencies make you hungry.

1. Your body needs copper. Copper is called toxic and being chelated from rpocessed food, with ridiculously low RDI. Veterinary science says otherwise, the need for humans must be at least an order of magnitude higher. The discord between veterinary and human nutrition on copper is so high that the EU limits copper in feed so that the manure isn't "toxic". Copper is in fact not toxic to warm blooded animals, contrary to what medicine insists. It's needed in many proteins including those that guard fat levels in cells and in cytochrome c oxidase, where it is necesary for converting hydrogen and oxygen into water. Also causes the fatty liver disease and loss of nerve function "associated with obesity adn diabetes".

2. Magnesium. Magnesuim is widespread in the body, but cannot be measured from blood tests. Deficiency among other things causes dysregulation and loss of other minerals and vitamins. If you are deificient in Mg, you get in turn deficient in many other things, so unless you fix it, there is no hope.

3. Calcium excess. The RDI was determined by completely retarded studies designed so that people cannot excrete more calcium than they absorb. (one finds it hard to avoid conspiracies about milk industry) Makes Mg deficiency worse.

4. Cobalt. Needed for vitamin synthesis, gut flora and may be the direct cause of obesity; dosing rats with Co causes dramatic decrease in weight. B12 is only necessary because the food is deficient in cobalt, otherwise it would be synthesized. Supplementing Co resolves symptoms of zinc deficiency.

5. Iron and manganese are absorbed by the same mechanism, and iron cannot be excreted. The high amount of iron in western food makes it impossible for the body to abosrb manganese, resulting in deficiency and/or iron poisoning

6. Either Hg or Cd may be needed in tiny amounts, dosing rats with those also causes massive weight loss.

Other unknown nutrients may be missing

You can't lose weight by starving yourself. It's a disease from a lack of cobalt. Cobalt is crucial in mechanisms that tell the body how much oxygen you need. If cobalt isn't present, its place is likely taken by zinc, which is different and so the point is set incorectly. Zinc willingly replaces cobalt in proteins, and in most cases the enzyme works, but not exactly the same. For example, the antiferromagnetic bond between cobalt and copper in superoxide dismutase cannot form with zinc. Carboxypeptidase is much less active with zinc. etc. Either the mechanisms that tell your body it has enough fat are also affected, or, which happens regardless, your brown fat atrophies as it isn't supplied with enough oxygen and it's the amount of BROWN FAT that dictates how hungry you feel.

Avoid zinc and take cobalt.

>dick is abundant
For her? How the hell?

The sexual market for straight dating is seriously fucked, she sadly is correct.
Make an experiment:
>set up identical Grindr and Tindr accounts
>look how many people like you per day
>then remember homosexuals/gays make up only about 5-10% of the population

Is this the pasta general?

Attached: 1538782164033.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

>diet talk
Why should I not talk about my diet?
Nobody forces you to talk about your diet.
>scale on floor on parties
Why should I put it away?
Nobody forces you to step on it.
>never dating fat people
Why should I date people I'm not attracted to?
Besides fat people wouldn't be able to keep up with my lifestyle.
>no fat friends
My interests are mainly related to sports and outside activity, fat people can't realy do many of my hobbies.
Besides my car having a weight limit lower than your fat ass and your inability to ride a bike up a hill.

Attached: 1562396020991.jpg (562x434, 45K)

Female hypergamy. Average dudes are starting to look towards fucking 1/10s just to get some.

Explain bears bitch.

Hnnng

this is great, keep going

not a single day goes by where i don't curse being born into the age of women's rights and post-modernity

Attached: 1568407459392.jpg (512x368, 26K)

Off yourself then. Maybe you'll wake up somewhere better.

Men are whores and some are ready to fuck anything just to nut once.

It's obvious shes fat if you fall for that you're dumb enough to deserve it

Attached: 1568041170594.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Shut the fuck up Copey mcCopeFace

Take the gaypill:
>don't talk to w*men
>don't have sex withe w*men
>deny the existence of such creatures
>have some sex with your bros

>diet talk
eating my meal prep in front of fatties is now considered this
>scale in parties
Who asked you to step on it? Its intended purpose is to see how much weight I lose after I take a shit for keks
>never dating fat people
B-b-b-but muh preference
>no fat friends
I don't have friends at all

Attached: 1568384454344.jpg (689x845, 80K)

>Dick is abundant and low value.
Just imprint that on your brain and remember it whenever society is abusive towards you. Let the feels turn to something else. Something beautiful.

Attached: 1567792589312.jpg (1280x1063, 252K)

the hate is warranted regardless

Attached: 1568487937847.jpg (134x300, 14K)

>I'm shutting notifications off for the shitstorm
>no reactions
Top kek

Attached: 1567802293976.jpg (340x542, 72K)

test post

Pretty face. If only she wasn't a fat fucking cow

If you have cellulite youre no longer thicc, youre fat

Lol you can't eat metal, dumbass

Attached: 1568154249952.webm (1314x720, 1.17M)

This general helped me lose 20lbs

Attached: ie80n66.gif (640x360, 66K)

why are both things said by the same person? bitch was too busy thinking about food she didn't even make the meme correctly

Glad we could help.

Attached: 1400306134704.jpg (972x1296, 189K)

Fuck no lol i'm waiting for the race war

You'll be waiting forever.

Attached: pJnHBsgeK6fU485M8duZR_XYiJEwFRB9FYXgMBB8tks.jpg (450x600, 67K)

nah

>Dosing rats with mercury and cadmium causes massive weight loss
Fuck it, let's do it. All fatties get in line for your mercury and cadmium injections. You'll either get thin or die but it's problem solved either way.

>dick is abundant

Pretty big redpill actually.

I'm sure the Romans didn't think the German tribes posed any threat either.

>you're not special so why even try
Is that what it's telling me?

>test results come back
>white blood cell count is way above normal
>doctor wants me to get an ultrasound to see if my liver is okay
How fucked am I?

Attached: 1561695101552.png (395x465, 240K)

I wouldn't worry about it

Yeah this is what keeps me from gorging myself every night

So the solution to obesity is to make yourself a nice copper-cobalt salad with magnesium dressing and some mercury and cadmium sprinkled on top. Sounds delicous

Y'all I need some advice
My coworker is an sjw type and she has been thin shaming me and calling me out for negative body talk and weight/food/exercise talk.

Recently, however, we all went swimming and she saw my loose skin from when I was fat. Now she is fat shaming me. I'm not fat at all anymore, and I have muscular definition but my skin is still noticeably loose in a few areas.

She keeps talking about how solid and firm and tight she is I think in a new effort to defeat me at this weird game she's playing.

Honestly guys I don't know how to handle this. I was a hard trauma case. I mean diagnosed actual legit ptsd in childhood kind of brojen. I have permanent physical and psychological trauma. I've been literally tortured and I've witnessed rape and murder. I wanted to be inhuman so I ate myself ugly. I'm paying the price for that now but I'm finally in a healthy place.

I know it's stupid but she's making me want to just quit my job or something. I know my body is disgusting. I'm not trying to be better than her. I talk about fitness because I enjoy it. If we talk about food it's because it's a restaurant. I'm so careful around her but it's not enough.

She's not rude when she says things. She says them in a nice on the outside cutting on the inside kind of way.

I don't know what to do. I know I'm being a pussy but it's starting to duck with my mental health

Stop saying y'all
And kill her

I'm texan, it's normal here

Grow some balls, report her to HR, and get over it. Who gives a shit what some random asshole thinks? And stop going to work events.

>Because fucking dudes never comes with drama or stress

Don't take the gaypill unless you legit enjoy hanging dudes. Trust me, gay boys have 10x as much sex sure but they have way fucking more stress and drama too. Gay dudes have way harder time finding legit love than straight dudes.

>thin shaming
>then fat shaming
Idk what to tell you user but she sounds like that typical woman who operates without logic and says shit thaf ‘will get to you’, also the type of person who will never change. Sorry you had to go through that and with her but some people are just unsalvageable

Or maybe it’s a dumb bitch who thinks she’s being funny and cool

But straight guys already have shitty luck at finding love? Like 30% maybe

>coworker
>Thicc
>Solid
>Tight

What's her numba niggga like damn you missed the moral of the story here

fpbp

Exactly. And being gay is worse. I've had gay friends and those fuckers are not having a good time. I mean, they get laid every night, but they get ditched as soon as it's over. Every. Single. Time.

I'm saying this as a straight 27yo guy who has never truly been loved by a woman, trust me

She sounds like a bully. Start documenting it and report her to HR. I cannot stress enough how seriously this shit is taken nowadays, think about sjw shit times a hundred. Do not involve your line manager, straight to HR and open a case. Watch your problem disappear.

kek

you're going to have to un-ironically make her cry. Next time she starts talking like that, just blankly stare at her and say "you're delusional, you know that, right? Everyone talks behind your back and makes fun of you."
You have to say it completely calm though.
And fuck her. she is being rude. She's being a cunt, and she knows exactly what shes doing.

Oh that's alright then
Thought you were one of those disgusting urbanites appropriating the term

How could you shave them thighs?
Nair for sure

If its bothering you go to HR instead of whining to strangers on a nepalese tobogganing enthusiasts bulletin.

Healthy heart getting mogged

Attached: 1452931465785(1).jpg (249x244, 9K)

>p

Attached: 2825ED95-B3E7-4A35-8741-556FBB594D91.jpg (313x294, 19K)

put eye drops in her coffee

Report her to HR and tell a sob story. Fuck fat cunts. They can burn.

I hate this woman more and more

Her body is shaped like the asylum demon from dark souls.

HOLEEE FAURK AM COOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: COOOOOOMIN.png (844x840, 1.2M)

Seething Roastie

>HR will side with a male over a womyn
There is nothing you can do. You can’t even talk shit because then she’ll get you fired. Best thing to do is become Chad, make her thirst for your caulk, and then ice her out.

How dare she disrespect spongebob

>tfw had 3 donuts today
I have sinned

but what kinds of donuts

Bp-

its fine if youre working your ass off. just dont do it regularly

Yep, he’s gone

Attached: 4BBDB636-8939-459D-8D6F-C2BF14917CA5.jpg (225x225, 26K)

You just know that’s a fucking nigger commenting.

>’my mental health’

Sorry this isn’t a board for mentally weak faggots like yourself.

OH SHIT

Attached: ripboog.jpg (879x1127, 144K)

I’ve never hated fatties more than this trip to Disney World with my family. They ride around on their fucking scooters and take up three seats on the bus for their chairs meaning normal people have to stand.

We genuinely need to execute the disabled and everyone who needs a fucking scooter due to obesity

>you're not special so why even try
>Is that what it's telling me?
I'm telling you the opposite. Women are human beings. Men are human doings. Nobody's gonna cut you any slack. Even if you are more deserving and in need of compassion than anyone.

Prob gonna be his tombstone. Give it a month.

>1999: big head mode
>2019: big mode

Attached: Screenshot_20190825084636_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 1.08M)

based lady.

I did that to someone once. I thought it would be like wedding crashers and make them puke. They shit their guts out instead

Unless is over 16k, don't eorry too much

>leave her a box of doughnuts
>listen for her reaction
>repeat every week if its found that she ate them all
>sit content with your architecture

depending on the intricacies of your relationship, tell you are the doughnut donor too

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

being fat is not worth $12,000 a year

Ever heard of medical bills?

ugh what are you coomers smoking? Her ass looks like a sock filled with oatmeal

retarded dopamine-nulled coomer
ITP: images you can tell are photoshopped