Why is this place so autistic about coffee?

Litterally everyone on the planet drinks this shit to allow them to stay focused at work and enter the zone. Why in the fuck would you not want that?

Attached: autism-pepe-42130653.png (500x566, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/02/alcohol-discovery-addiction-booze-human-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the whole world is stupid

>enter the 'zone'
It's not an amphetamine, shit just makes it harder to sleep or easier to get your 2nd wind or wake up a little faster. It's effects are negligible compared to how bad it is to be addicted to it.

Just get enough sleep and you'll be better off than most people who depend on coffee to work.

Attached: 1568254083512.jpg (765x720, 89K)

Coffee is fine, just don't drink the cotton candy flavored vomit with all the whipped cream and sugar added from Starbucks and don't drink it all day.

People were somehow getting focused before the wide spread of the brown jew and achieved great fucking things.
It's a normalized addiction just like smoking, but with less damage to the body.

>muh we got along fine without it in the 1600s.

It as no side effects unless you consume 500MGs of caffine a day.

Most of the autists here drink monsters on a daily basis

>Muh sips

I'm a fun of drugs in moderation so it doesn't really scare me like this morally upright faggot Feels good to get jacked before a workout or study session.

I just take caffeine pills instead.
>no brown stain teeth
>no coffee breath
>cheaper
>quicker
>exact dosages

the sad faggots here are always looking to blame their character failings some minor vice or another. case in point is the nofap phenomenon

the ironic thing is that caffeine and especially coffee are amazing for athletic performance.

Basically people form a heuristic

They see:
>cigarettes bad
>weed bad
>soda bad
>alcohol bad
>junk food bad

RULE DETECT: "IF MAKE FEEL GOOD THEN BAD"

coffee make feel good

COFFEE BAD

So the heuristic that works in some cases fails here. But people still have the heuristic.

the computer jew is the worst by far

have sex, go outside

min/maxing and extra chromasomes

>Why in the fuck would you not want that?
because its disgusting

This

Reality is a consensus of all available evidence suggests a cup or two of coffee a day probably reduces your risk of a load of diseases.

Coffee good
Caffeine addiction bad

>Coffee taste bad

LMAO someone get the baby his chocolate milk and juice.

Don't tell me what to do.
I drink black coffee. I used to drink a whole pot a day but I've started reducing it to about 2 big cups in the morning. But I agree. why the fuck do people add all that shit to their coffee. Even if you say it tastes good, their are better alternatives for caffeine/taste once you start getting into the 300+ calorie mark. Youre basically drinking a shake at that point.

Because I'm healthy and don't need caffeine to keep me going. Coffee is overrated normalfag crap

Because i dont work
I play golf, go to the gym and fuck
Comfy life no need to hurry

>Muh "I don't need it" because normal people who actually have sex and are happy use it.

There's nothing wrong with disliking the taste of coffee. It's drinking it anyway but with milk or sugar that's childish.

Look at you all grown up drinking coffee and beer.
Thats how you know you are a big boy when you force yourself to drink disgusting stuff so you look cool next to the other kids.

I make it at home using the cheapest shit for almost zero cost. Let it cool and mix it in my post-workout shake so I don't get too lazy after the gym

I literally don't know a single adult who drinks coffee or beer to look cool. You sound like a child.

Because it only supresses the need to sleep, it doesn't actually recover anything, it works by turning down the signal that tells your brain you need to sleep. It can buy you extra time when you drink it once. When you drink it every day, it only turns down the threshold of the sleepy chemical - you stay awake as long as you would normally, only that you need the coffee.

I work on a ship where I average 18 hour days. Its honestly a necessity

beer and coffee are delicious and make you feel good. i seriously hope you dont think that middle-aged professionals are drinking coffee to "look cool". lmao. whats your favorite food, btw?

The problem is that people here don't say ok just don't drink ridiculous amounts and get addicted.
No. They just say DON'T DRINK COFFEE.
Again, shades of the nofap thing as someone else mentioned. Puritanical autists on Jow Forums always have to go full retard with it. Too bad they rarely show that much dedication to actually working out.

I'd say that pee pee poo poo looks more disabled than autistic
get your shit sorted OP
also put a joint in his hand and give him a smile stop being such a dickhead

>needing beer to feel good
emotionally weak subhuman that relies on substances to elevate his existence. ngmi

>why would you not want to voluntarily take an addictive substance that affects your sleep schedule and energy levels throughout the day

I like drinking coffee for the taste but caffeine literally does nothing for me. I guess I just have a high tolerance?

Based
Checked
This
/thread

I drink coffee for the taste. When you buy good coffee, the stuff that's usually $12 or more per pound. I personally don't get how people can drink 40+oz of basic bitch plain old House Blend from Folgers every single day. At that point it's just diarrhea. If you're after that sort of energy, might as well just drink a Monster or something

>18 hour days
Shit is illegal in any country with civilized labor laws, you shouldn't need to be awake that long per day let alone working

Because this place is full of retarded teen twins and fat as fuck tards.
Coffee is fine.

Bc most people on this board are NEET and have no need to wake themselves up.

This. If majority of population was smart and intelligent we would possibly live in Utopia

Because it fucks your sleep schedule if you're sensitive to it, it also lowers your quality of sleep. Try sleeping without caffeine in your system and see how incredibly well rested you feel in the morning compared to caffeinated sleep

i already feel good but booze makes me feel even better.
>friendless autismo that will never know the joy of cracking open a cold one with the boys
ngmi, for real

I only add the milk too make the coffee cooler so I can drink it faster. I don't wanna wait 5 minutOs for it too cooldown. Maybe I'm just impatient.

Did you purposely ignore the healthy part? Don't get angry at me just because your brain switches off without caffeine, it's not my fault you can't control your addiction.

Don't ever join the military dude, you will regularly work 18 hour days when deployed

>inb4 he commits to it for few days and his withdrawal kicks in and he gives up like a pussy he is and declares it's a meme

>Don't tell me what to do.
Well people told you stop sucking so much cock and you toned it down to 2 dicks a day, and wasn't that an improvement?

Imagine being so beta, retarded, low test, and many other things that you need caffeine to function daily.
I have never drank coffee or gay energy drinks to "stay focused" at work. I eat a little fruit in the morning and I always feel fine. So many retards waste money and time on coffee

Attached: 1568047401872.jpg (1440x1440, 554K)

I'm trying to withdraw right now, shit sucks, depression, fatigue. Worst part is it would go away with a single cup

Not really. Coffee is fucking ancient and we didn't do much of anything before then.

the renaissance happened without it

They were probably drunk though

based

Earliest mention of coffee is 15th century so they coincided.

t. Junkie

damn really?

rome happened without coffee

It's good to meet another pillbro out there. 16 tabs for the price of one coffee.

So they drank it, got superpowers and explored world and shit?

Attached: 179-profileavatar-1535644013626.png (200x200, 68K)

Yeah. But there was alcohol, tobacco, and weed.

Jow Forums has a huge superiority boner against normies. Normies love coffee, so naturally Jow Forums hates it.

Brush your teeth you fucking nigger

>enter the zone
if you don't find yourself in the zone just from entering the gym or your workplace then you need to get your head right
also, most people don't drink coffee, they drink fucking milkshakes with a bit of coffee in it, don't be one of those faggots dude

>tobacco
nope thats an american crop
>weed
i dont think so. anyway were talking about covfefe. alcohol built civilization, not coffee

>alcohol built civilization
what sort of retard logic is this

it was a major factor leading to the development of agriculture, which in turn made the nomadic lifestyle obsolete

When water was likely to infect you with bacteria, beer was the only thing safe to drink. It also made it possible to hydrate on long voyages.

Wow nuance

Yeah no that's not how people work

Those other two dudes are right. Some archaeologists think that alcohol was so coveted that it was the primary motivator for agriculture.

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/02/alcohol-discovery-addiction-booze-human-culture/

Its a drug and not even a good one, if you want to get addicted to a stimulant smoke cigs or do speed

i dont get cigarettes. i smoked a pack and felt like shit on every single one.

Coffee lowers estrogen, raises metabolism, has only benefits if you add milk except you need more vitamins, increases test/dht /pregnenolone

the problem with cigarettes is that theyre made for people who already have a tolerance. if you dont regularly smoke then a whole cig is gonna make you feel like shit

if youre not afraid of looking like a douche try vaping or a pipe. dont feel like you have to constantly be sucking on it

I drink 2 monsters a week, and those sipps sure are worth it.

I dont consume much caffeine outside of that