Does it get easier Jow Forums?

Does it get easier Jow Forums?

Attached: ch9jpx619qu21.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Depends, what's bugging you bro?

"It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."

I'd say yes, my grades are good, I sleep better and I got mired for the first time by a qt3.14 a week ago

Feels good man

you’re a loser

In this world you are what you make yourself out to be. Things get better but only if you make them better. Work on yourself and only do things that make you happy

This quote has got me thru some hard fuckin times

Attached: 4DA9596D-B344-46C2-B03F-F7F9E468BC3E.jpg (1230x692, 63K)

just trying to become the best version of myself

I'm trying brah but progress seems slow

This. You have to make an effort to be happy!

It's all downhill m8 until you're almost in the grave.

Attached: 1557841959322.jpg (1080x817, 139K)

kino show

too bad it turned full sjw in the 5th season

Gotta put milk in the fridge, user

It doesn't get easier, but you get stronger.

no

Attached: bojack.gif (500x280, 112K)

>wanting it to be easy
NGMI

No, you just get used to it

Attached: 567EE9A9-8019-4F7A-964A-8FDD72CA3758.jpg (390x300, 44K)

I feel like the fact so many people cant get their shit together is what makes this chart. The peaks of happiness are during periods where you have less respinsibility.

If youre the kind of person to grab life by the balls I feel like the chart would be flipped.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that! I’m always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You’re my son and you’re my blood. You’re the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain’t gonna have a life.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04 (5) Good Will Hunting 'Your Move Chief' (HD) - Matt Damon, Robin Wil (1098x673, 1.4M)

It doesn't "get" anything. Life is suffering and it is wholly uncaring as to whether or not you get fucked over. You might get an easy ride for 90 years or you might face absolute torture for your entire life. Most people get a mix of it all. Discipline and responsibility are insurance policies against the bad times. Life isn't easy or hard or anything. It just is. You either get more adept at dealing with it or you lose.

No. Eternal struggle for eternal growth.

Bro, why use Robin Williams pic? That quote is from Rocky.

No, but it does get better.

im 35, it gets "better" but not in the way you want it to
you get more numb, you stop wanting happiness, you stop being able to imagine happiness, you just exist because the alternative is oblivion

Get the fuck up bro and hit the gym. We all gonna' make it

Attached: downloadfile-59.jpg (474x355, 15K)

Don't pray for an easy life, pray to be a better man

Based, I agree with this. I'm 25 now and I'm definitely a lot happier than when I was 16.

OP, it can get better - but its up to you to make it that way

respinsibility

No, you just learn to cope

Attached: 1568433386874.jpg (480x360, 28K)

You wouldn't even give a fuck it was easy, let that go. If you don't you'll keep suffering and miss the real point: this shit being so hard is what makes the victories savory and defeats valuable lessons.

It's not about what you want is about what you can do with what you have
And no it dosen't get easier but it was never suppose to be easy in the first place

Attached: 1564681921608.jpg (442x525, 26K)

Respinsibility

i don’t want to know what worse feels like boys

Absolutely based and redpilled

It only goes up when children get off the house, people love freedom and you can only taste that with financial freedom

Aslong as you stick with it, and make a commitment to doing what it takes to reach your goal of becoming the best version of yourself user things will get better.

It may not be easy now, but to get to the good times we gotta go through this shit. Life is like a way, it has its ups and downs but you just gotta ride it.

Attached: hugjack.jpg (320x295, 16K)

It doesn't get easier; it gets harder.
However, you get better.

Most based answer in this thread
Sometimes things in life have no deeper meaning and just exist as is

Yup life is a machine it doesn't have feelings so you have to learn to roll with the punches and stay vigorous or you will fucking either get swept away or slowly rot.

No, you just add more weight.

"mom, the meat loaf!"

No, but you will get stronger.

People help. I had a random bout of depression last night hit me at a party, so I left early, just walked home feeling randomly sad for virtually no reason. Then, just as I was about to go to sleep, one of the friends rang me. She noticed that I was looking down at the party and wanted to make sure I was okay. Felt instantly better.

No. No it doesn't. You just have to get harder.

Life never gets easier. There is always more and more bullshit to deal with. There is no winning. There is no point where everything is solved and youre on the mountain top forever.

Life is mostly miserable, try to find time to enjoy what you can while you can.

Yesterday I hit my lowest. I have been isolating myself for the last 6 or so months, ignoring all my friends and family texts and calls except for my gf (1 year relationship). I always put a facade and try to be cheerful for her.

Last night I met with my gf and I couldn't keep up with it all, I just cried and told her how much I hate people and the responsabilities that come from having them in your life. Short after she left. It wouldn't be that much of a drama if not because she does suffer from depression, often times hurting herself when she feels bad, so probably now she is blaming herself and scratching her chest or some shit like that. And all I can do is cry like a fag

I cannot keep with this fucking shit anymore. I still compete in PL and have goals and a good job as manager in a big company at 22. Just how do I stop hating people? How do I stop doing this to my girlfriend?

After last night I have for the first time been thinking on ending this all. I'm tired of faking. I'm tired of feeling like an asshole when I am not able to be what people expect from me.

What's the point of this self-improvement path if I won't be able to share my accomplishments with noone? My autism is so big that I cannot hold a casual conversation with anyone without thinking how fake it all is, how fake the other person is acting to appear cheerful, how loud he is talking just to be funny... which does even happen with my gf and oldest friends. This life really depresses me. I need social contact but I hate it. Fuck this

Sorry for the rant anons, I was motivated with your texts in this thread and hoped to end mine with a "but I will change now blabla" but no... I just can't. The atlas weighs too much. I've become a sad cunt

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-100533_Instagram.jpg (1342x1346, 795K)

>I hate people and the responsabilities that come from having them in your life.
Jesus Christ, grow up and take charge of your life.

Most people never taste financial freedom which is why they're unhappy. The age timeline just happens to coincide with going down when people start work and goes up again when people retire. And no, working for a wage isn't financial freedom.

Are they being overly cheerful? Trying to make someone laugh?

Then they're just trying to be prosocial. We all suffer, they're just trying to reduce that suffering.

Try to give a damn about your fellow man. Fake it til you make it. Faking something is not a failing, unless your goals are harmful.

No, you might get cancer or something and die.

I feel like I was at 0 in High School and then slowly started falling into negative zone

It will in time, I'm sure it will

Yeah it does. Whenever you are on your knees and everyone around you is too busy with themselves, always remember that you and only you can truly help yourself get over it. Just remember that quitting and losing all the progress is not worth it. See the end goal as achieving your maximum potential, so your grandkids can mire your body when you've passed. "Look, this was your grandpa aged whatever". You wanna look like a fat DYEL piece of shit and get mogged beyond the grave? Get big, get juicy. C'MON GET BIG, COME ON. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

Attached: 1566930870518.png (480x608, 488K)

>quoting reddit horse show