What are you eating for your Cheat Day?

Have you already started your cheat day?

I'm waiting until 5 or 6 to get my 15 ct wings from wing stop

Attached: delicious-looking-meals-that-are-actually-cakes-by-debbie-does-cakes-6.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelube.com/pdf/qsl-menu-nutritional-information-5-2019.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cheat day

Who are you cheating retard?

My diet clown.

I'm getting 15ct wings plus two large fries. Its my OMAD

>only 15
>not eating over 100 wings
might as well not eat at all literally ONLY spiking insulin.

sushi

>Not eat a burguer whit fries and a pack of 9 winds in the night whit a good and fresh soda.

100 wings would cost over 100 dollars clown

>calling others clowns
>cant afford 100 dollars worth of wings

wew lad

>poorfags

100 wings is retarded and unnessesary unless you are having a party with 10 or more people.

>This is why your fat

Did a workout this morning and stopped by butchers after

Bought myself a t bone steak.

Completely btfo my calorie allowance

Attached: A4DF29E1-915F-4BD9-B8AB-C9DC1B0A5586.png (1125x2436, 337K)

Had 15 wings at the bar the other day which was supposed to be a cheat day, but then I had pizza at a bar the next day. Oh well.

Chinese food
>Singapore Mei Fun with extra shrimp
>Teriyaki chicken on a stick
>Pint of shrimp fried race, extra shrimp
The rice and my noodles are my cheat. But damn I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy it. I usually slam down like 2500 calories in a sitting but then just add an extra set of every exercise the day after to compensate.

As long as the wings you're getting are not breaded and not covered in BBQ sauce, they're not even a cheat meal. Refer to this nutrition chart from Quaker Steak & Lube:

thelube.com/pdf/qsl-menu-nutritional-information-5-2019.pdf

Depending on your choice of sauce, you're looking at 120 - 170 calories per wing, with roughly 70 - 75% of those coming from fat. It will also have about 4 - 15 grams of carb per dozen wings. The macros are spot-on for a standard keto diet, and you should hit your calorie quota around 12 - 18 wings.

The same dozen wings has 68 grams of carb if it's breaded, or 114 grams if it's also covered in BBQ sauce. That's where the problems come in.

Ehh to be fair part of the joy of wings is the sauces + blue cheese. If I'm eating plain as fuck wings, why bother?

app?

Myfitness pal

Only problem is that it can't calcualte calories burnt on weight exercises

ice cream and dates

Attached: 1565328915961.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Kek you have a baby stomach if you need 10 others to eat 100 wings. You simply will not make it

Blue cheese is almost pure fat, so that's totally okay. And as long as you stick to hot sauce or dry rub instead of BBQ sauce, you're golden. Consider that something like Frank's Red Hot is nothing but vinegar, salt, and pepper extract. And that same ingredient list holds mostly true for most hot sauces out there. Traditional buffalo sauce is just Frank's and butter, with more butter used to make mild wings and more Frank's used to make hot wings (hence why mild wings have substantially more calories than hot wings on the nutrition chart). So again, the added calories are primarily fat, so it's perfect.

Cheetah meat!

fatty

redpill me on cheat day lads

It sounds suspect to me

>>This is why your fat
You're

Himself retard

>cheat day
user, it's bulking season

I dont have cheat days but every few weeks I might have a cheat meal that stays within my macros for the day
2 spicy chicken sandwiches from chick fil a with no pickles, so fucking good

>Not becoming a bloatlord and achieving true strength
Have fun being a twink and being laughed at because of your weak lifts

They’re for weak-willed faggots who want to cut at a snail’s pace.

Nothing, I don't want more cavities

My typical count is about 30-40 bones. And trust me, the upper end is fucking pushing it.

I had peach cobbler, meatballs in a nice beef sauce over rice, fresh garden vegetables and fruits.

Next time, I'm going back to haute cuisine. Really miss civilized dining.

Attached: Cuisine_Trois_étoiles.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

this dick bitch
wait a minute

Haven't been eating many carbs so I just had an a&w uncle burger and 5 chicken tendies with an ice tea then im going to have my 3 beers for the week and fall into a nice coma for 9-11 hours.

My so-called cheat day is every Monday during wing night at this restaurant. I lift right before going and try not to go overboard with the calories. Then I’m back to my chicken, rice, and protein shakes for the rest of the week. Gives me something to look forward to.

For good reason. study after study shows weight lifting only routines burn a negligible amount of calories.