Asked for a haircut that would make me look more muscular, did I get trolled?

Asked for a haircut that would make me look more muscular, did I get trolled?

Attached: 20190914_194221.jpg (2896x2896, 445K)

is that what you told the barber?

White people are literally autstic when it comes to the barbershop holy fuck

What fuckin part of a haircut did you expect to make you look more muscular retard

You look like an absolute tool with that haircut, dude, sorry.

doesn't look bad, but why the fuck did you come HERE for approval, out of all places? stupid

Post body, so we can tell, retard.

>barber: whatchu want
>him: Please make me look muscular, sir.
>barber: say no more nigga

That looks horrible my man. Maybe shave it down to a 2? The skin sides would still look bad, the barber did zero fading.

should have just brought a picture of Gosling or something, it would have been less autistic, but still autistic enough for Jow Forums, and you would have gotten a better cut

shave it all off it looks disgusting
if you have a widows peak you need medium to long hair on top and sides

Uhmn the idea was there but the execution was off. Your barber is shit m8 go somewhere else next time.

this. that style of hair is fine but your barber is just shit at actually executing. hope you didn't tip bro

Looks good. Don't know what everyone else is talking about

same I think its fine

This

You're telling me that you unironically went into a barbershop, and asked for a haircut that would make you look more muscular? Like you asked this? You used those words?

good beard

Should of just asked for a regular undercut not this lesbo trimming the sides of your head shit.

Jawlets always with the beard cope.

You have a shit barber. That is the worst fade I've ever seen.

It looks like shit. The style itself is fine, but the barber did a shit job. It's choppy and uneven as fuck, there's no fade. It looks like the barber had fucking parkinsons.

OP here, it was me that did it actually

Uneven as fuck bro. Learn to cut your own hair.

Top looks choppy and they didn’t bother trying to fade it. Maybe grow out your beard and definitely look for a new barber. Side note, your definition of muscular is never the same as the next person. Looks like they were thinking ufc fighter.

Attached: 5B63F6AD-204C-441D-9C05-22CC7E535BEF.jpg (600x425, 56K)

>no chin even with a beard
I'd start with jaw implants user.

Next time just ask for a classic 2 on all sides, squared back, and textured top

Attached: 1528065872944.png (712x856, 1.01M)