/r9gay/ - #728

Waking up with your bf edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1557317826860.jpg (700x700, 485K)

if you arent a racist you need to get out of this thread
we are racists who like hytale in this thread

no, I try my best, I pretty much starved my self for a year and got down to 60kg but it didnt fix my damned face, now im back at 75kg and look fat. I have such a big head.

No one likes hytale >:3

>tfw no bf to partake in hytale together

Indeed. There is always next year. Who knows?

W-Would you make pancakes with someone on pancake day too?

>tfw no shy top bf to be socially inept with

Attached: 1557358400356.jpg (500x451, 38K)

>tfw no bf to bake with
I want to try baking cookies with my bf, but I don't have the proper ingredients or a bf.

Hey, I'm a top who is shy and socially inept. But why on earth would you want a shy top?

>all these /cm/ reposted pics

hmmm no shut up

thts literally me

God did not make you gay.

because he doesnt even exist

>tmw no comfy countryside meow bf

Maybe I don't even exist

Not clever, consider the eternal consequences

Why is it so hard to form lasting relationships? It takes me years, and even then it doesn't go anywhere. I see people fall madly in love in just a week. I am so tired to try and fail again...

But why am i gay then? Why does he do this to us?

True there is! And this year seems to be going by very fast so it'll be back around before I know it, which is good cause I hate summer!!

I'd definitely make pancakes with someone special if I had someone, I'd like to make things with them all the time if I could! Baking is so much fun and doing it with/for someone else is even more rewarding
I've never tried baking cookies before but I'd really love to give it a go, they'd have to be nice and chewy and packed with choco chippies. I don't think the ingredients would be too hard to get user, a bf on the other hand...

>tfw no really lightskin latino bf

Something happened to you that made you this way. It is not your fault. You can change if you want to.

>tfw no bf to do pic related with

Attached: 9143948421.jpg (480x462, 43K)

>god
lel smite me if you dare, faget

>Why is it so hard to form lasting relationships?
Meowbe youre not a norman

Where does god's influence stop? Is it after im born?
Why doesnt he help me?

My friend's mother-in-law made some homemade chocolate chip cookies the other day that were so tasty, user. I want to try making some here at home myself.
>I don't think the ingredients would be too hard to get user
I might get some later this week. Guess we'll see.
>a bf on the other hand...
Haha yeah, haha.

It stops wherever it is convenient for religionfags.

>Where does god's influence stop? Is it after im born?
It never stops, but you must allow him into your life.
>Why doesnt he help me?
Because you don't let him. You have the free will to change

>no really lightskin latino bf
Are you also a lightskin latino?

the reason why i want them to be scandinavian is because scandinavians can receive neetbux in whatever scandi country they reside in ;_;

Why am i so horny and desperate for a bf lately?

>be god
>create humans
>give male human a pleasure spot inside his butt
>give said pleasure sot the ability to make you go weak with pleasure and do big spurts without even touching yourself
>makes pleasure spot accessible through a medium sized passage way that has the capacity to fit a human penis
>makes penises long enough to be able to stimulate this pleasure spot

>people say god didn't create gay people and that men weren't meant to sleep with men

pottery

*shitskin latino bf
Ftfy

I can tolerate his beer gut
I can tolerate his big ass nose
I can tolerate the fact that he hasn't read a book in his entire life
I can even tolerate that he's a smoker

But I can't tolerate his long nails covered in shit. Seriously guys WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS and trim your nails often. I don't think there's an uglier physical trait than those dirty hands and greasy black nails, you don't get to touch me like that you disgusting fucker.

But if he made me a certain way, why did he give me free will to be gay?

Why make something he doesnt like?

If god loves everyone, why cant he love me too and respect the decisions ive made, especially since he allowed me to make them?

can you guys just go to another website? your kind isnt welcome here

Our kind has been here for years, get over it desu

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if we aren't welcome then why haven't we been banned

>big ass nose
big noses are hot

Isnt r9k for robots? Meow is a robot.
Where did u find someone like that

It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?

Evil must exist because good exists. Through your actions you can become closer to god or move further away from him. You are choosing to fall away from god. Consider the eternal consequences.

You should! And post results in a future thread~ I'm sure they'll be delicious and you'll scoop up a bf in no time with your baking skills user!

>Do you have anything worth living for?
There is this TV show that I really enjoy watching that just got renewed for another season. I'm partially staying alive to finish this season and to watch the next one. If it gets renewed again then I'll stay alive longer.

Just some guy I've known for a couple of years, he asked me out the other day and it suddenly came to my mind that he intended to touch me with those fingers.

>Do you have anything worth living for?
Meow is looking for that

no
everything sucks

Is god confined by natural laws?
Cant he make a world in which no bad is necessary?
Why is the good-bad-duality more desirable than neutrality?

Also, what are the consequences?

Do you like him, does he clean his nails ever?

If I do go to the store+get the ingredients I'll post a pic of them here.

Baking every Sunday would be pretty great. I am not the best baker though!

I am not too sleepy yet, so my goodnight is a little while away.

Anoooooon
I love you
Yes, you

because shy guys are absolutely adorable and less likely to cheat and would be a dream to cuddle all day with.

Could you truly love someone if they were only your puppet?
God gave us free will so we could choose to form a relationship with him.
As for consequences, it just tears me apart to see what individuals become by their "homo"sexuality. I've seen the dangerous consequences of what happens to these people: drug addiction, suicide, people who are driven to commit acts of murder. And all those people, those who didn't make it through, in hell now for an eternal amount of time. Eternity is not something we can readily comprehend, unless you have done LSD and you know how time can just stretch out. Hell is a lot like that. So keep it in mind.

Prove it anyon

I like him as a friend, nothing else. His personality isn't something I see myself attached to, and when I noticed his nails always look like shit I was sure we'd never go anywhere else.

I wish that were true user ;w;;

Ssttoooooop playing with me like that you gay

>implying people who kill themselves go to hell
Wrong. Ye who have faith in the Lord and the Lord alone are saved.

But it will be true soon sweetheart ;3

marvin i love youuu
marvin i loooovee yoouuuu

Sorry meow, you aren't user, I could never love a tripfag
You're one of the better tripfags though!

Sometimes you make a wish to realise it was true the whole time!

But you're so cute to play with, you gay! It it still true though

Meow wish that meow had some irl frens, back when meow worked one guy invited meow to go out for a beer but meow was too scared.

Well I'm super sleepy now so if I'm not awake for your goodnight post I'll say it first! Goodnight user, I hope you have a nice sleep

Okie, no one likes meow ;_;

Recruiting Snufkin BF

Attached: 0daf21a46391bd1389e14d4595cbf3d2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I would definitely hang out with you. Not going out for a beer, we could just do something you actually enjoy. I too have been scared of people before so I know what is it like.

I'm sure the bartender would've served your beer poured into a bowl on the floor if you asked, Meow

Good night! Maybe we can talk soon

>cuddle all day with
wow, you sound like the perfect bf

Meow always wanted to go to a opera and museums are very nice, or even camping and fishing but meow is scared of fish. Meow enjoys beer too but not in social places.
Meow wouldnt ask for that :

Maybe! If you wanna leave some contact I can add you on then we can talk more tomorrow. If you want that is.

How does it matter if i could do that (love a puppet) when its god we're talking about, a similarly incomprehensible concept that involves eternity, infinity and other absolutes we cant grasp.
God is supposed to be a higher, absolute being that should be able to change the very rules and confinements that would, for example, keep him from loving a puppet.

All the things you mentioned can be caused by a lot of things. Though i agree that these things are sometimes connected to the people's homosexuality, they are mostly caused by the trauma and psychological damage they have taken because of fear, rejection, homophobia, loneliness, etc and not directly by their homosexuality. The problem is that being gay is not fully compatible with our current society and can cause one a lot of problems. So, essentially, you are part of the problem and part of the reason why gays tend to have mental issues.

Also, it seems like you have had some bad personal experience with homosexuals and try to mystify your dislike for them. I know how alluring it is to think that there is a correct way of living that is understandable for human beings and that just so happens to align with your intuitions and morals. but its really unhealthy and bad of you to try and force your understanding of what the "correct" way of life is onto others. If it makes you feel content, go ahead and live like that, but dont expect us to do the same

thanks user. that truly means a lot.
still no bf tho

>tfw no god top bf

I want a bf to put his hard cock on my face so I can feel the weight of it!

>tfw no god bottom bf

let's be shy introverts together, user although we probably live no where near each other

Attached: 1543702839839.jpg (1220x1699, 299K)

>tfw no best friend bf
I think I'd be happy

Attached: 1557432755933.gif (500x565, 92K)

Wait wait how do we know if god's a bottom or a top?

I mean he certainly loves fucking with us so he's probably a top, but he had a son so someone must have impregnated his boypussy at some point

well i don't see why not.
are you euro or burger?

Attached: 1556589619852.jpg (640x480, 313K)

>Couldve had beat friend bf
>Turned me down
>Already know the conversations are going to fizzle out and we won't be friends in a few months

Attached: 1555912920825.png (600x600, 325K)

I'm a midwest burger

Attached: 1544390300614.jpg (953x733, 75K)

Absolute blasphemy, any /gaychristians/ here

>tmw no crusader meow bf

He's both, because all things that exist are aspects of him

I'm so sorry friendo

Attached: tenor.gif (540x404, 632K)

im in the north east aaaaaaaaagh why does this always happen

Attached: 1556590188012.jpg (564x730, 72K)

someone needs to defend divine order alongside me

I regret my life
Wish I was fucking asexual

*baps you with HRE*

Leviticus 18

If you're one of those faggots who think old testament doesnt count (it does) then:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Romans 1 22-27

1 Timothy 1:9-10

of course the old testament counts

Lets revive the republic

Attached: RomanEmpire.jpg (2316x1861, 858K)

I don't know what to tell you about those verses, but I'm not willing to discount the entire bible because of them.

Which one do you like more anyon?

idk, I dont know as much about the HRE or that time period, but it seemed comfy and had a cooler aesthetic, germans I guess

>tfw not a 14th century Bavarian peasant

>tfw not a 14th century Bavarian

Attached: KingdomComeDeliverance.png (1500x800, 1.92M)

>When the overly submissive sexslave thoughts start happening even after masturbation

Attached: 1557195659891.png (400x400, 117K)

Meow was asking about roman and byzantine empires :3 HRE is mostly tons of duchies and princes from what meow knows.