All my gymbros stopped responding to my texts

>All my gymbros stopped responding to my texts
>Pretend they don't know me when they see me at the gym
>Even my non-gym friends rarely respond to me anymore

What exercise routine can make me more likable?

Attached: 2f1ff7d5def35c3184c208435cafd452.jpg (400x398, 35K)

Noose hangs x1rm

How would that help me though user

Just accept that you have to make new friends
I know easier said than done.

But i thought these were my friends...

Listen user. You can't let this bring you down. Use it to make you stronger. Train as fucking hard as you can UNDERSTOOD? You need to become PISS a fucking monster. Hide your powerlevel don't talk to them, wear a fucking hoodie. And when you're strong enough l, mog them to oblivion. Destroy their PRs and their ego.
>Oh apparently you guys were holding me back. Don't worry, I can give you guys some tips when I have the time haha
Then ghost them

Attached: C3C1E9CC-2B3D-41F5-A993-DF0610C38FFE.jpg (750x843, 556K)

wat u do to piss em off

Attached: 1566772091274.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Ignore other fuckets, people ate toxic. When you are happy and succesful they will orbit around you like flies around light. Fuck em

nice blog where can i subscribe?

How can I make friends in the future that will be nice to me? I noticed usually I'm the first to text people they never contact me first when we were still friends

This is coming from someone with no friends but if you actually be yourself then you will attract real friends that actually have interest in you and won't ghost you randomly.

Where can i meet better friends?

idk breh

honestly I'm just a natural loner. i don't give even hold it against people for avoiding me. i probably give off psycho vibes or something.

still it would be nice to have sex with a woman from time to time.

Fuck 'em. Workout more and if you go to school see if you can join a club or sport.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What kind of personality do you have? What are your favorite boards?

How often would you text them?
You might be coming off as needy.

Quite often desu

Do you have some kind of social retardation? Asking since you appear to not know why they are ignoring you. Just ask them if you did something wrong next time you see them and explain that you can't handle and/or understand social situations very well.

Maybe it will get better one day user. Until then you just need to be strong

>just bee yourself
Awful advice, at least from the get go. You should try to sell an optimal image of yourself, at least in the beginning. With time you can relax more and be more like the actual you. Then again I haven't made new friends for many many years and I go way back with the friends that I have so maybe i'm not an expert, still I know from my personal experience that being yourself does not do the trick

>be me
>have a big social circle
>have some "close" friends
>generally liked by everyone
>people tell me often that i'm their "best friend"
>i mostly feel empty or "distant" to everyone around me
>cant relate to many of my friends, even my close ones

im about to move back to my hometown in 1,5 months just because i need a change. (new job pays less than my current)
i know im supposed to be happy with all those friends but i still feel mostly empty inside.

at least my lifts are progressing...

Just post frogs on the internet, I'm sure things will get better.