Is there even any point in starting to lift at age 35? Already missed out of peak potential

Is there even any point in starting to lift at age 35? Already missed out of peak potential

Attached: dpkbeeqyzws21.png (705x551, 180K)

Of course there is tons of benefits to it still and you can achieve a better body.

wtf man up

Attached: old1.jpg (418x640, 78K)

Use steroids

you have like 50 years left retard why would you not?

Its never too late to benefit yourself. Theres no "prime years" to benefit yourself. Theres no "prime years" to be healthy. Your loser mentality honestly makes me sick, get fucking over it and start lifting or doing calisthenics you fucking whining crybaby pepe-posting bitch.

You haven't seen the peak potential because you are still at the bottom of the peak, looking up and asking what's the point. Just take the climb, reach the top. The view on the top is worth it.

Any point in your life at which you haven’t started lifting yet guarantees that your lifelong peak is still ahead of you. Become the DILF that every man envies

My cock
Is rock

-ancient gookanese proverb

It doesn't matter what age you are if you're under 60, 4 years of consistent lifting is just about your physical peak. Test doesn't start dropping off dramatically until 65

t. lifted for 9

Your future potential looks like shit if you don't start now

It might take you twice as long, but at 35 you should have twice the discipline.

>t.teenager

Your body changes when you get older. You can't recover as quickly, your cartilage wears down, you naturally lose muscle and collagen, etc...

Lifting in your teens and twenties is easy mode

This.

t. 35 year old boomer.

So if something is not easy mode it's impossible and/or not worth doing, is that what you're saying?

>35
>still thinking like a grade school child
youre beyond saving

hes fuckin 35 you fucking dunce.

No, but OP is right about missing his peak potential and everyone on here implying that age doesn't matter is full of shit - that's what I'm saying

Men start to decline around age 30

Look at this way user, when you're 40, would you rather be 40 and strong (5 years is plenty of time to make big strength gains) or 40 and as weak and out of shape as you are now?

Get out of this board if you want a shoulder to cry about your pathetic life

Attached: main-qimg-eb819fef811da1ec5896fa1530d09fae.png (602x322, 88K)

what.. 35 is the best age for guys...

>men start to age around 30
>meanwhile, there are videos of grandmothers deadlifting more than you

hey man i go to a boxing gym and there's this one old ass middle aged indian prob in his late 30s or early 40s

he doesn't even work that hard and it's weird as fuck seeing him just play tap the double end bags and he'd sit around cause he'd get too tired

but after the workout he took hi picture prob for his social media and he had the most satisfied smile on his face

don't you wanna be satisfied?
go workout, faggot.

No one said age doesn't matter at all you colossal faggot, and also no one cares that OP missed his peak potential. That's his problem. The fact remains, he can still start lifting now and be in a hell of a lot better position in a few years than he will be in a few years if he does nothing. Will he win Mr. Olympia? Probably not. That doesn't mean starting at his age is pointless.
I got into lifting in my 30s. Best life decision I ever made.

25 is

>No one said age doesn't matter at all you colossal faggot:

>DUDE JUST LIFT FOR 50 YEARS

yeah in fact you have missed out on "peak" most things, so why even live lmao

It depends. Are you going to be a bitter asshole about it?
This completely pattern bald faggot at my gym with the worst gyno I’ve ever seen once shoved me out of his way in the weight room probably out of jealousy and ever since I’ve hated
>that 30 year old guy at the gym

>acting like after age 30 your health deteriorates at such a fast rate that its actually harmful to do any sort of physical activity
0/10 troll

And? I must have missed where in that post he said anything about being just as easy to start when he's older. He just said to do it anyway. And he's right.
Zero contradiction to what I said there. Step your reading comprehension game up.

Attached: shit for brains.jpg (900x729, 99K)

Learn to read, cretin.

cope more boomer

Yes get healthy :)

yes, faggot. Be the best you you can be

Yes

Stop being a cunt

I'm 34 years old and people say I look like I'm in my mid to late 20's.

cope

Thats what twenty something year old virgins delude themselves into thinking so they don't think they have missed their prime years (they have)

fuck if this is easy mode i don’t wanna know what hard mode is like

I'm 35 and I look 35. Women are more interested in me now than they've ever been. If you keep your hair and stay in relatively good shape you will all be shocked at how much women dig the few extra years.

do u wanna be asking this same question at age 40 my boomer fren

Post face fellow boomer.