ITT: Autistic things you do in the gym

ITT: Autistic things you do in the gym

Attached: nintendo bait214141.png (945x1500, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JudqK1hL18w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

picking up heavy things and then putting them back down in the hopes that someone will love me, probably. That or screeching at anyone that nods at me, not sure which one is more autistic.

i literally go to the gym to jog 30 minutes and go home

>i literally go to the gym to jog 30 minutes and go home
but why

Make friendly conversation with people and kiss my gf as she mires my muscles inbetween sets.

walking around on my toes during sets
need bigger calves man

Not at the gym, but because of the gym, I hook grip basically everything now
>Steering wheel
>Bus handrails
>Shopping bags
>Gym bag
>etc.
If I can wrap my fingers around it, I'm hook-gripping it

wouldn't that work really well if you did farmers walks att the same time?

i just hook grip without the thumb everything, it's just so cool im like a bird clutching its prey
also, i carry around the barbell plates like an assault rifle, with trigger finger

Attached: every_Day.png (526x570, 231K)

benis?

I talk to no one and stare at myself in the mirror between reps while thinking about stuff
no music, no phone

not-too-stealthily stare at people then turn my head when they look at me

how can you not listen music?

>neck curls
>streching
>walking between sets
>drinking water
>reracking weights

singing black metal, headbanging, pretending to fire a gun and commiting suicide by pointing my fingers into my head when i fail a rep, walking back and forth after finishing a rep or staring at the ground, stare at the mirror whenever there's one next to me, moving a machine or carrying my weights somewhere when a woman starts to squat in front of me, staring at my hands while clenching them

Attached: 1567780951269.jpg (700x693, 126K)

earbuds fall out, headphones are too annoying and also fall off

huh, i always thought everyone listened to music. it drowns out the rest of the world, cause the noises in the gym make me really anxious, so i listen to high music

Do you have huge ears or something?

my earholes are shaped in a way where they have no way of staying in, I have convex earholes I guess? accidently pulling on the cord during lifts doesn't help
I seriously have enough to think about between sets where I don't get bored, im fucking autismo

>nod my head in approval when I see someone lifting heavy and with good form
>move my head around to crack my neck whenever I see people watching me about to lift heavy to look tough

I also don't listen to music. I wish my gym would stop playing nigger music so I could lift in silence.

I make a thousand yard stare while sitting in between sets
the attention thirsty thots get visibly disgruntled at the sight of this

Stare at myself directly in the eyes in between sets when I break eye contact I treat it the same way I do when I break eye contact out of anxiety with a barrage of insults in my head

For compound lifts specifically flat bench, I only use identical brand plates on either sides. If one side is ivanko the other has to be also. I don't mind if like my set of 45s is different from the other sets of different weights but if all of them are the same brand it makes me extra happy

>walk into the gym
>exist

This is blatantly retarded, do you actually pay for this?

I lifting my autism away. Everytime I go to a gym I try to make eye contact with people. Recently I made one with qt from reception desk. She smiled. We all are going to make it bros

Attached: keep curving wormchad.png (819x851, 227K)

keep curving wormchad

are you me?

stare at barefoot girls

they think I'm just shy always looking down but jokes on them it turns me the fuck on

I walked on my toes for 10 years straight and all it did was make it easy to sprint and hard to squat

Not him, because weather is not a factor.

Every leg day I go way too hard.
Loudly grunting in pain on hacksquat machine, sweating all over the ground at the squat rack, making all kinds of ugly faces during leg extensions and leg curls. Now my legs are way bigger than any other part of my body. Despite this I don’t put nearly the same amount of intensity into any other days.

U realize that she's paid to smile and I work with all girls and they will smile and say some cute shit then when u leave they will be like " fuck that guy what a creep " they aren't even wrong either

SEETHE at all the boomers who appear to be completely retarded

tight calves

>me and my gymbro made up a little dance to go with the trap music that plays in our gym all the time
>still do it on days where I'm lifting alone

Attached: be patient.jpg (960x911, 167K)

I often stare at other people there and look what/ how much they lift. When they make eye contact I keep staring.
I'm just afraid one of them will think I'm looking for a fight.

I know, my point is it won't give you bigger calves

>Walk up to the squat rack
>leg day, wearing my favorite men legging for legs
>squat rack located in the middle infront of the entire gym
>begin my stretches
>get down on the floor dip my back, stick my ass out, and spread my legs and cheeks look up as I catch all the dudes and teens trying their best not to look at ass with my balls obviously imprinted through my leggings

do you not wear shorts over leggings? jesus christ

>weather
Go outside nerd

Hoard all the yoga blocks so I can do farmer stepups

Sometimes I even put them back in the yoga room

Dance, mostly air guitar
Sometimes talk to myself

Attached: biggestloser.jpg (321x319, 23K)

I can't stop making faces at myself in the mirror

deadlifts

oh my god brown anime girl feet... im gonna.... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

MOMMY IM COOMING AAAAAH COOM

this, just give me silence and the sounds of weights hitting the ground

If only someone had made earbuds specifically designed for exercise...

Attached: 1554807730736.jpg (556x556, 22K)

Make sure there are even amounts of weights on each side of the rack

absolute chad

Gay

checked and confirmed autistic

Pose my butt so college girls take creepshots of me.

you're undeniably autistic; i'd be afraid to go to the same gym as you
what kind of gym has barefoot girls?
chaotic
looks lame af

Between sets I practice form with nothing in my hands. I realized this week how retarded I probably look. I still do it though. Don't give a fuck.

>See someone clearly struggling
>Form is off, clearly new to this. They could injure themselves
>Introduce myself and ask what their goals are so I can help them with my autistic minmaxing
>They walk away

i just wanted to help, fren

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (615x556, 48K)

This is something I was actually forced to do for a long while in my boxing gym. It looks daft, but it's damn good advice

You're supposed to struggle. If you're not then intensity and load are too light.

Those aren't for everyone. I have monkey ears so they hurt if I wear them for more than 5 minutes

they were wobbling fren

Oh,I spoke too soon.

Also, I roll the bar once every week or so. Trying to finish last rep on last set for bp earlier this week. Can't get it up like a 70yo. Someone notices me struggling and I start the roll right as he sprints over. Do my first hop, in the middle of second hop I say "I'm good!", last hop to deadlift position and drop it right on his mother fucking foot. I felt bad but I don't stop the roll until that bitch is on the ground.

>paying for a gym to do something you can do literally anywhere
You're not autistic, you're braindead

One armed farmer carries
I’m the only that does them and I have some of the biggest forearms at my gym

Why 1 vs each hand?

I play my waifu gacha games between sets

this is highly chaotic
and i love it
based no shorts chad
when my legs are good enough to wear compression shorts/pants i absolutely will do it and have my bulge on full display

Not him but one handed works side abs really well

>saw a kid doing horrible horrible form squats in the smith machine
>went over to help him before he hurt himself
>showed him some beter form squats with a 30lb bar to show him that free weights > smith
>he never fucking shows up again
i didnt wanna intimidate u little guy i wanted to help you

Attached: 65663125_2325048777759265_3237154350354661376_o.png (672x1292, 672K)

i wanted this
i didn't want to scare him off
he looked high school age was obviously very new

Didn't know that. Thanks bro.

Sure they do pal

chad is our greatest ally

These bibbas

Attached: download.jpg (713x728, 26K)

lmfao

I swing my arms around and pace if I'm standing up while resting.

>singing black metal
Like actually doing black metal vocals? I don't see how you could get away with this at a gym and not get kicked out

Sometimes when I'm rowing I sublty sing
>row, row, row your boat

Keep curving wormchad

i don't like being unaware of my surroundings tbqhwy
i always wanna be aware of my how loud i'm being

Does anyone else air rap to songs

Deadlifts

Pull ups

Wear earplugs

Hot

You ever tried lifting to classical? I'm usually a metal guy but there's something about it.

It be that way. Chad is friendly with everyone.

can i superset them?

I mutter "freakshow or weakshow" when I'm setting up for a lift. Particularly squats. And sometimes I just say "FREAK".

my gym plays link related and other songs like it. youtube.com/watch?v=JudqK1hL18w

I just listen to it as it fuels my anger to defeat the leftists.

I scream "all you sluts and whores will receive my divine retribution" for very heavy lifts.

Get new ears.

I shout loudly while bringing my arms close to my chest after clearing a hard set in an exercise. This happens at least 1 set per exercise, sometimes 2 if I'm really pushing myself.

I think accomplishing new goals each time is deserving of self-praise.

>he doesn't do deadlifts to Death and the Maiden
Not gonna make it

I unironically do like a gorillion facepulls after every workout

Attached: zyklown B.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Now that's autistic

pretty based

>pretending to shoot yourself in the head with a finger gun when you fail a rep
My sides