These are my results from keto for 11 days with sparse fasting and light exercise...

These are my results from keto for 11 days with sparse fasting and light exercise. These were taken two nights ago and now I am reading at 7.1% bodyfat. I planning on getting a professional scan done in a about a week or so, once I clear up my lovehandles a bit more.

I have a back, chest, and arm pump in the old picture, but no pump on the new pictures.

I made my own suppliments and am feeling great.

I am posting this because I made a thread asking for advice on this and everyone said it was a bad idea.

I am now going to go on a high protein, moderate good fat, and moderate complex carbs (ie. Oats n' Chicken) and then cycle back onto keto once my bodyfat gets to around 12%. My lean bodymass is 48.4% and that's way too low, but I am proud of my progress as someone who used to be 17 BMI at 6 feet tall.

Attached: pixlr_20190914150906120.jpg (2048x2048, 1.77M)

>7.1% bf
>I made my own suppliments and am feeling great
>literally no difference between before and after

this is new copy pasta, right?

You looked better before

I look chunky as fuck in the first picture and I would look much worse without a pump.

Sorry that you can't see a difference between 15% and 7% bodyfat. And yeah, I did make my own suppliments for electrolytes, because the lack of insulin causes your body to constantly flush them.

Attached: IMG_20190910_213715337.jpg (4096x3072, 2.99M)

>11 days

...is that supposed to be impressive?

Attached: 1456882209681.png (410x346, 8K)

wtf is going on here?
this is next level autism lol

U looked better before, it seems like u lost muscle, not fat...

Attached: sohighrightnow.jpg (674x674, 173K)

I was looking moreso to quantify my results

I made 200 pills from 101g potassium citrate and 45g magnesium glycinate. Two pills a day is 1000mg K and 450mg Mg. A comparable dosage on the market would cost around 80¢ daily, but I made mine for 2.4¢ daily.

This has to do with glycogen depletion lowering insulin levels. Insulin is what dictates the storeage of electrolytes, without which you feel fatigued and and dehydrated greatly.

Does that help explain it, brainlet?

I didn't except for a very small amount. Almost all of the weight that I lost was in fat and water. There's a lot more data on my end than what you can see from these pictures, but in your defense I have a pretty strong pump on the left.

Thanks for the dog.

>I was looking moreso to quantify my results
what results? You were dieting for 11 days nigga, you look exactly the fucking same

Also
>7% fat
those scales aren't remotely accurate for measuring bodyfat, I hope you know.

Attached: UlDEsjm.png (350x302, 94K)

So you went from someone looking like they go to they gym to a DYEL. Congratulations, you played yourself

I don't look the same, I weigh 9 pounds lighter. And I've already addressed that I'm going to get a professional measurement in a week's time.

/smug

i assume this is some kind of Jow Forums bait meme. Very low quality.

what the fuck am i reading

Attached: 1544354582407.gif (200x200, 2M)

oh wow holy shit you went from 17% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat after starving yourself for 11 days how will Jow Forums ever recover

it's keto dipshit most of that weight is water weight. You lost maybe 1 or 2 pounds of fat.

So this is the power of keto?
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Surprise, eating stupid low carbs for 11 days caused op to shed glycogen and water. Time to pack up the thread

I'm sorry that you didn't take basic chemistry or anatomy.

I literally just have less fat and water weight. A higher percentage of me is muscle than before.

What is it wifh you guys and not capitalizing words?

You can't see abs at >10%. The point isn't to rub this in anyone's face, it's to show that keto is extremely viable.

You're severely underestimating the amount of fat lost. Most of the aater weight is depleted with the glycogen stores, which happens in the first few days, while I've been losing weight consistenly since then. We'll see in a week when I get test results back.

You definitely lost like 90% water weight. For this to even have anecdotal credibility you need results over a couple months

How'd you get through fasting for that long?

Oh really? I can’t see any muscle you twink

kawaii desu my nigga.

Attached: 568494914846.jpg (1536x2048, 227K)

>In only 11 days you can go from newbie gains to dyel
Kek

I picked days at random, basically when I felt like it. I didn't get really hungry, just kind of a nagging feeling to eat that would surface occasionally. Haven't eaten anything today yet and I'm about to eat despite not really being that hungry. Yesterday I only had one moderate sized meal.

Patience, user. Don't you think I'll do that, too?

I've been underweight my whole life. I was always that kid who could stuff my face and win eating contests and still see my ribcage. Unfortunately.

Laughed at both of these.

b8

>Patience, user. Don't you think I'll do that, too?
A thread died for this bs

I didn't mean to take away the ninth COOM thread for today.

Thanks for the bump.

>I made a thread to show that I dropped a bunch of water
And you’ve been saged retard

Bruh you dont have abs

Thanks for the sage

How new are you?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Reverse progress. Are you doing this to become a meme?

Is it even you, or someone you hate?