Why are you still drinking dairy "milk"?

Why are you still drinking dairy "milk"?

Attached: based arnie.jpg (1080x919, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7i8NgOPOK8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29105845
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trusting Schwarznigger
>Ever

I drank a liter 0.5fat almond milk today because I fell for this shit meme and I honestly wanted to neck myself after drinking the liter, then I proceeded to drink another liter of skimmed milk.

Milk is a meme. Never drank any and never broke a bone. Why the fuck would human physiology depend on cow's milk?

i just was watching Pumping Iron, and the roider just said "i don't drink dairy, real men drink beer"

Arnold got taken by (((them))) a long time ago user

He's a faggot fucking traitor.

Always do the opposite of what he says.

i bet almonds are unironically worse for the environment

this

Tried it once and it tastes like absolute shit, how can people force themselves to drink it?

based arnold exposing moojew propaganda

Nigga I'm poor, how about you drink my nut milk

I thought the same, but i tried it with my chocolate whey and even like 10-15g of it mixed in made it taste really good actually.

The state of California is currently strangling dairy and produce farms with water restrictions so that more water can go to the hordes of browns, he's just doing what he's told

Who took him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7i8NgOPOK8

pump it up

because my doctor my growth plates havent closed and cow milk makes you taller

Attached: l_1491_367cf46a4071cb556c3d59c6d96f7d9c.png (940x471, 144K)

my doctor told me*
fuck im retarded

Whats even the point of almond milk? It has worthless macros, no protein, and it has little micros.

drinking cow milk is legit retarded like nigger you're not a cow

Eating bee honey is legit retarded like nigger you're not a bee
Eating the starch of grains is legit retarded like nigger you're not a growing plant
Eating eggs is legit retarded like nigger you're not an unborn chicken

Schwarzenegger has not given good fitness advice for a while now. I wouldn't take much advice from this guy actually.

>1g of protein
that's a yikes from me

How can someone who is an icon and inspiration to thousands just smile and lie for Jew bucks? And I mean lie—it’s an objective fact that almond milk and vegan garbage is worse for athletes.

Arnold faggotnigger intentionally gave out bad advice even in his prime in order to weaken competition.

But Arnold has always been a sell out

If you examine the label and do the calculations you'll realizae you're paying for about 15 almonds to a gallon of water

>not wanting to gain hundreds of pounds of muscle

>not wanting to be a bull

it's funny cause decades ago Arnold went around schools telling kids to drink their (cow) milk from school cafeterias to become big and strong.

What a fucking tool.

Actually he says
"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer!"

>full of protein and calories
How is it not based?

You're never fully grown until you hit your natty limit and even then it's a choice to stay there.
There's almost always room for growth, there's always reasons to drink milk

> also full of estrogen, increases chances of prostate cancer and disrupts your endocrine system. So based.

Try looking beyond the nutrition label once in a while.
A poison mushroom is also filled with calories and nutrients why dont you go chomp on that while youre at it.

Attached: brainlet.png (256x256, 25K)

It does none of those things though

Milk is high in estrogen.

Literally, people here are drinking a ton of estrogen a day to stick it to vegans.

Don't consume anything that has dairy in it. Its literally poison.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Fuck off vegan fag, milk may be shit but red meat and eggs are still king

because that opportunistic shithead is getting paid to say i shouldnt

Almonds have plenty of high quality protein and fat in them you worthless plug. Cow or goat milk is the better choice though.

He's always given bad advice on purpose.

This. Arnold has admitted to giving “joke advice” as a prank to those he doesn’t respect.

Cow's milk is delicious but man's milk is better

I'm eating dairy. Milk is not for me. Almond milk is a waste of money.

Almond MILK does not though.

>association
>With the exception of whole milk, our results suggest that milk and dairy intake after a prostate cancer diagnosis is not associated with an increased risk of lethal prostate cancer.
It's just an association, and it's only with whole milk, not with any other dairy product, makes you think right? almost as if there's nothing in dairy that causes problems and it's merely association not causation

the other link is just an overview of the hormonal profile of milk, completely disregarding the fact that the hormonal concentrations are TOO LOW to pose any sort of risk on human health which is obvious when comparing it to BREASTMILK which has HIGHER estrogen load than cow milk because it's less diluted.

there has NEVER been a SINGLE case of milk induced gyno or genital deformity from dairy consumption

>Milk is high in estrogen.
50 ng/L isn't high. It's not even low. It's infinitesimal.

Yeah! Almond milk, which is devoid of pretty much all nutrients, is better than milk that has all of the nutrients to sustain a person. Yeah science, mother fuckers!

Idiot.

I mix it with protein powder or in oatmeal.

because I don't listen to roided out scum bag boomer lying politician shits

he is just weeding out idiots

aby studies from countries that actually have standards for food?

>1g protein per cup
I'd rather drink fucking soγ milk, at least that has protein (though I'd rather drink neither and have normal cow's milk)

nigger have you even taken a single math class in your entire life?

t. seething lactose intolerant untermensch

Joe Weider was the first jew who busted his nut in Arnies butt.

This is pretty based tho

>milk is high in estrogen
why are people who say this shit always ALWAYS fucking wrong?

Attached: muh estrogen.png (1466x745, 46K)

brainlet

its autists who bought into alex jones snake oil scams

First off, this. Second off, Arnold is a faggot now. Just remember him for who he was.

And for the record, almond milk is fucking delicious, but it has almost no nutritional content and is kind of pricey. It's not really comparable to cow's milk imo.