Have you ever had buyers remorse from something fitness related

Have you ever had buyers remorse from something fitness related

Attached: 8F631437-D454-4D25-BBA4-A4E1644D2883.jpg (625x625, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-cellulose-have-1789.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this? my vegan classmate told me dogs are omnivores and thrive on a vegan diet, just like humans

Wtf do they want dogs to die

if it's a nigbull so be it

she told me dogs don't need animal products. and that her aunt had a vegan dog that lived to be 17yo

Nigger dog wanted a pizza but got salad

Ab wheel

Fat gripz, too time consuming to keep putting them on and taking them off

Yeah I bought an ab rocket and it sucked dick. Wasted 90 dollars on it to, just sits up in the attic years later.

Dogs are carnivor opportunists. Basically they're carnivors but if they had to eat plants or a fruit they would. Like dogs eat grass sometimes. Basically you stupid classmate is a retard and should be spat on

what's that, nigger?

>if they had to eat plants or fruits they would
>they eat grass sometimes which proves my point
you're a bigger retard than that idiot vegan user talked about

Im saying in a starvation situation you faggot. If they had the option to meat all the time they'd always eat the meat cause they're carnivors.
And they eat grass when they're stressed or have stomach issues

The the animal itself an animal product?

>still not getting it
you're more of an idiot than I thought. You put a banana in front of a dog, they will chomp on it. Put the regular dry pebble dog food in front of them, they will chomp on it. Put milk in front of them, they will slurp it up. They eat literally everything and anything you dunce

ok but he's right. dogs can't properly digest plant matter, that's why they eat grass to make themselves vomit. it won't kill them(some things will like grapes), but they gain very little if any nutrients from fruit/vegetables. cats are the same way, they are carnivores, not omnivores.

>Things that happened

We can't properly digest plant matter you moron.

Yeah so? They're natual diet is still meat.
Dogs are carnivors, I don't understand why you called me a retard initially like im aware some dogs will literally eat anything and genuine garbage but that doesnt change the fact that they should be fed their natural diet.

Attached: 1559656824778.jpg (682x737, 87K)

Weight lifting shoes. You don't need them.

>im still right in saying that dogs would only choose to eat fruits or vegetables if they were starving
>just because dogs eat vegetables and fruits when you put it in front of them doesn't mean they would eat it
>i still dont see why you called me a retard
imagine

Says who?

>cant refute
>use memes
cute move

Do you not eat any vegetables and fruits?

I don't get what you're trying to say I agree with your points.

>fiber

t. middle school biology class

what do you even mean?

Are you the guy that really likes sv3rige?

the only thing we can't digest is cellulose because we don't have multiple fucking stomachs like some herbivores(because surprise! we are not herbivores). we gain every other thing from fruits and vegetables, all the nutrients and all the sugars, and then we shit out the casings which has nothing we want in it anyway. the human digestive system is a ridiculous engine that strips nutrients and shits out things we don't want. dogs can't digest them at all. they lack the proper teeth to grind them, and they lack the proper enzymes to dissolve and distribute them. dogs require 2 things: meat and bone. anything else they eat just gets in the way. you can easily source this by knowing that many people feed their dogs a raw diet of uncooked meat only, and they're not fucking dead.

i responded with a meme because this is actual 3rd grade biology that you should already know, especially someone on a fitness forum.

>can't refute
>diverts attention to some gay youtube channel
you should just leave at this point retard

>actually thinks this is what the argument is about
do you like arguing about shit that isn't being argued about? Do you just go around your city and start arguing with people by taking something out of context?

Can you atleast state your argument?

>"dogs can't digest vegetables"
>"yeah well humans can't digest vegetables either"
>tells you why humans can in fact digest vegetables and dogs can't
>"th-that's not even what we're arguing about!"
lmao obliterated cya nerd

Attached: 77565456.jpg (736x552, 50K)

My dogs would eat all of that so fast you wouldn't believe it. They are savage about meat, fruit and veg.

Here you go I know some of these posts are samefags as well. Dont know why you guys keep thinking a dog will only eat fruits or veggies when starving, they will literally eat anything. But you guys keep saying they wont despite admitting they will.

You do realize that cellulose makes up the majority of plant matter? Technically speaking, since you are doing just that, that user is correct.

>Dont know why you guys keep thinking a dog will only eat fruits or veggies when starving, they will literally eat anything
I 100% agree. The topic of fruits and vegtables is only being discussed because of anons retard vegan classmate.

>But you guys keep saying they wont despite admitting they will
What?

same here, I have a 90lb shepherd who would legitimately eat a pile of whole cucumbers given half a change, i feed him the whole gnarly broccoli stems once im done trimming off the good shit. He would literally eat anything, including a rotten porcupine.

>the only thing we can't digest is cellulose
>blah blah blah, enzymes, blah blah blah
>so in conclusion, I am right
cellulose makes up a large part of plants

Here The user agrees a dog will eat anything but keeps saying this >only in starvation mode

And I also agreed with the user saying the vegan is a retard. But the user kept saying how dogs won't eat veggies or fruits unless they are in absolute starvation mode

>being btfo'd so hard that you change the arguments and act like you just didn't give a wall of text talking about "biology"
>cya nerd
trolls don't leave like this. actual retard

And what is cellulose used for in our digestion? Do you even know? It contains no nutrients or anything useful even to herbivores who can fully break it down, the only reason it is helpful to us is because of the fact that we cannot digest it. It's like a wad of paper running through our system that cleans us out and helps remove waste. So actually, the best way to use cellulose (the only way to use cellulose) is the way we do. By not digesting it at all. Start paying attention when you go back to school on Monday and maybe you will stop making bad arguments.

yeah i bought a dip bar but i cant dip

Ok i'll take back what I said. My main point this entire time was dogs are carnivors and anons classmate wanting to feed her dog a straight vegan diet is retarded and would make the dog sick. Thats all I was trying to say I was wrong but im not wrong about dogs being carnivores and it general should only be fed meat so they can be healthy.
I don't care if you still think im retarded my main point even over the dogs being carnivore is vegans are retarded

shitty reebok "crossfit" lifting shoes, figure they had a heel lift so I they are probably good and I can save money but they were shit and I ended up buying adipowers anyways

>we can digest plants
>actually we cant and we use it for this
>learn some more!
sheesh, just admit you were wrong to begin with and quit looking like a moron for once

I never disagreed with that statement. Only a part of your statement to which we went through this autistic argument

>fiber cleans our digestion system
Put up a source that says this. This is the first time I am hearing this kind of thing. THe only thing i heard about it was that it helps solidify our poops, otherwise we get runny diarrhea

>thrive
Thats a hilarious word to use. Yes. People thrive big time on the vegan diet. Im sure she's not fat and ugly. Am I wrong user?

I'm not the guy you were originally arguing with. I'm just saying the only way to use it is to not digest it. Herbivores who can break it down get absolutely nothing out of cellulose itself, it has no vitamins or nutrients or energy in it.
I'm going to assume you're just a troll, because no one who frequents Jow Forums should know this little about basic nutrition.

Your all fucking retards and I dream of a day you all die in a fiery slow speed car crash down a jagged mountain side.

Bench with a leg developer.
Probably good for people who can't squat
useless for me

>only way to use it is to not digest it
>herbivores who break it down get absolutely nothing out of cellulose
this is probably the most retarded argument ever made to try to make it sound like you aren't wrong. You might as well tell people who drink alcohol to stop digesting alcohol because it serves no purpose

>your all fucking retards
>your

I bought a jumprope and don't have any coordination

Yeah ok.
Fucking sneed.

Attached: 1567566417302.jpg (1500x1500, 319K)

Not having cellulose actually does the opposite and makes you constipated, which sounds wrong since you would think binding our feces together would cause constipation. Cellulose helps it all stay together and come out in one piece, which keeps our tracts cleaner. It also binds to various bad waste entities and pulls them out with it. When people say "fiber" they mean cellulose. As for a source you can just google it and anything will say the same but here's one example:
healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-cellulose-have-1789.html

It is assumed our appendix was once used to break it down further but I'm not sure if the science ever came to a consensus about that.

>he's smiling :)

Attached: 1534657539171.jpg (750x951, 112K)

The dodo is pitbull propaganda

Because it is not fully digested does not mean it is not helpful to us. It serves many purposes despite our system not fully breaking it down, and if we don't get enough cellulose we have a ton of digestion problems. Again, anyone who has even a marginal understanding of fitness should know what fiber is.

The two statements you greentexted are not contradictory in any way. Your argument to this is somehow equating it to drinking alcohol? Your troll game is pathetic, and this is embarrassing to watch.

>no sources
Holy shit

>completely ignores everything and keeps talking about the idea of cellulose cleaning our system
You sound like a vegan retard. Why don't you do what the other user asked and post some sources or just stfu

Attached: 1538903610128.png (502x552, 24K)

Niggers of the dog world

There's a source right there in my post. So either you didn't read the post, or you're a moron. I even added a line break specifically to highlight the link because you guys seem really slow, but I guess that wasn't enough. I'm sat here explaining something you should have heard about roughly 15 minutes after learning that dinosaurs were a thing, when they taught you about the difference between carnivores/omnivores/herbivores. It's actually astounding to me that any of this is necessary.

Based. Fuck nigbulls they are gone on Day of the Leash

>source is a journalist talking about cellulose
>you're a moron for not using that as a legit source

My dogs will eat carrots even when there's meat, usually the carrots first and then the meat.

You can't understand exceedingly simple concepts but maybe the wikipedia article showing you the physical structure of the compound will help you figure it out.

Here comes the link, ok? I don't want you to miss it, it will be right under this message here alright? Here it comes, try not to pull a muscle looking for it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulose

I originally tried to find something more your speed, but I couldn't locate a pop-up book about fiber specifically.

>just look at that structure!
>something that big is bound to clean out your digestion system
1/10 troll. random anons dont even need the context to realize how retarded your attempts at trolling are

Guess it didn't help. Maybe you needed a more digestible (heh) source after all.

The problem with your style of trolling, is that I'm able to make you look stupid with very basic information. You think the payoff is that you've "made" me type out multiple posts, but in reality you're just letting "random anons" who read this learn about human digestion on a fitness forum, where it is the most helpful, and I am always happy to provide useful information in a shit thread that was never actually meant to.

Dragging you for half an hour while doing so was just a bonus.

>still no source
>keeps trying to troll
i couldn't even finish your post, too much cringe

They eat grass for danker poops.

They are omnivores as product of eating scaps for 10,000 years. They can eat potatoes and cooked veggies and the like but they definately can't thrive on a vegan diet.

We can't digest cellulose, but our digestive system a far better at digest plant matter than dogs and especially cats.

I doubt a dog can't digest a cooked potato or bread.

I fed my old dog carrots as a snack and he liked them. They were good for his digestion too. Carrots are good for doggies and they like them. The doggy lived to 15 years old.

Because niggers and chavs love them, so most a "trained" by fucking retards.

but the user's argument was that because dogs and cats cant, that means they cant eat plants. and then the other user stated how humans cant either but still can

this
>Day of the Leash
>mfw

Attached: 1563575274904.jpg (500x375, 26K)