Wageslave General

>work at (((Amazon)))
>get a "15" minute break
>it's actually a 10 minute break
>you're supposed to use 2.5 minutes to walk to the break room and then the last 2.5 to walk back to work

Attached: 800px-Wagecuck2.jpg (800x502, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's why you just don't go to the break room.

I make sandwiches for fat retards

Why do you always seem so angry every time I come by?

I can't imagine how hellish it must be to work for Amazon, but their delivery times are impressive. Genuinely a job that belongs to actual robots, not people.

I work in a betting shop. From 1PM until 10PM today I smoked cigarettes and watched tv because we were empty. The only downside is you get super busy days with no breaks and you have to work with 1 other person and it's not always someone you get along with. People regularly try to rip you off too and if they succeed it's on your head.

Attached: 1557508522262.png (357x301, 128K)

Do you work in a warehouse or are you a programmer?

I'm on salary and get to go home when my tasks are completed so I just work my ass off and get everything done as fast as possible so I can go home and be comfy. Is pretty ok man.

>manager at a CVS
>had to work short staffed night shifts every night for the past month
>mentally and physically drained
>newbie co worker is apparently a over sensitive sjw black girl
>she went to HR about how I was somehow rude to her
>took it up another notch and straight up lied
>she told them that I locked her in the bathroom
>I literally just told her to go home that night since her shift was up and she refused

HR isn't going to believe me I just know it. What the fuck is up with these overly emotional minorities who think because they're black or female that they are intrinsically oppressed. My life is over because of this shit.

making yourself dinner doesn't count as work.

i work at a grocery store in a poor black neighborhood. lots of homeless too. i also live in the same neighborhood. truly hate most of the customers.

>tfw you think about this but then you remember that school was the same and that if you finished early, it was never really done anyways

fucken noice m8

Warehouse worker at a delivery station

>Security guard at Ross
>Had to take my lunch break 3 hours than later because my relief showed up late
>He literally works ~30 minutes then clocks out because of a "situation" at home
>(Female) manager makes me stay 30 minutes later
>finally get my 3rd break for what was supposed to be an 8 hour shift
>She practically begged me to stay
>Tell her fuck it, I'll stay 3 hours later than scheduled
>8 hour shift turns into 11 hour shift
>Have to stand all day in uncomfortable shoes until I get paid on friday enough to buy new ones
>I practically limp home after every shift
>I'll miss Game of Thrones
>I might get robbed walking home at night
>I'll probably have to go to the doctor for my feet
>All of this for 50 cents above minimum wage and no overtime pay
I miss being a NEET.

Attached: E9706ADA-C8CD-43E1-9E7A-D1AF6112C182.png (645x773, 9K)

>no overtime pay
Yikes. What state?

I flip burgers and listen to angry Indians tell me I didn't make their chicken tender enough.

epic and basedpilled comment

>I can't imagine how hellish it must be to work for Amazon
it's not bad at all if you're a normal human. Lazy fucks hate it.

Attached: 1557229355107.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

>work at an amazon sort center
>shifts are 3-5 hours depending on the number of packages we get for the day
>spend my shift either loading or unloading trucks with boxes on a conveyer belt that extends into the trailer you're working in
>stay Jow Forums and don't even have to talk to anyone

pretty comfy job senpai, but I can't imagine the people who have those 10 hour shifts at other amazon warehouses

Easy or you could burn out

>manual labor job
>barely enough money to live
>filthy every day
>outdoor work in a desert climate
>don't give a fuck

I'm getting fit as hell, bros. Do manual labor.

I'm a fucking maths teacher.

Attached: 1535518345665.png (225x225, 69K)

MD, you only get overtime for >40 hrs a week

I have worked so many shitty jobs before I am so glad I get to chill out in an office live a mediocre life. Every day money becomes less of a factor.

Definitely do not miss working at mcd's, or papa j's, or any other bullshit I did. It seems like another lifetime by now

>tfw yelled at for being slow again.

I honestly think my manager is fucking with me at this point. I'm on the slower side of average maybe but I'm the only one he yells at personally.

Attached: 7678687685.png (633x758, 29K)

>Have such crippling anxiety that i cant even hold a basic job due to having mental breakdowns mid shift
>Any place that i somehow manage to not have these issues always closes down after i work there for like 6 months at most
Seriously, its like a running joke at this point that i have some curse that anywhere i work is destined to fail. Although im pretty sure its just that my credentials are so fucking awful that the only places that are willing to hire me are already failing businesses.

Attached: brb suicide.jpg (673x432, 91K)

>Have such crippling anxiety that i cant even hold a basic job due to having mental breakdowns mid shift
what's it like being such a low IQ brainlet you can't control yourself like a nigger?

Attached: 1467351778713.png (389x694, 318K)

>work for a local government agency
>get two 15 min breaks every day
>get a 1 hour lunch
>can go to the restroom whenever you want
>can eat/drink at your workspace as long as you're discreet about it

Attached: iced-out-paco.jpg (488x477, 64K)

what exactly is your job and what qualifications are needed?

Is it affected by gov. shutdowns?

I don't want to work some retarded job.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

The County Tax Office. You need some college (though you don't need a degree, necessarily).

No, not affected by the shutdown at all.

>work as a driver
>eat whenever
>stop and take breaks whenever
>company vehicle
>above minimum wage by a decent margin

not looking forward to getting fat though

you guys are lucky you even have a job... I can't even get one.

Attached: 1556580449818.jpg (1242x1024, 789K)

speedway worker of like 4 years about to go into management

kinda scared

i cant feel part of my toe. anyone do 9 hour standing jobs? I need to switch to softer shoes

about to go to sleep for my boring, underpaid programming [javascript developer] job

REEEEEEE i wish i was a NEET again

why not doe

>work as a cook in a hotel restaurant
>$1.75 above minimum wage
>30 minutes lunch break every shift
>bathroom breaks whenever I want to
>free food, I can cook whatever (except steaks)
>It's mostly so slow that I can read/do nothing
>get ~$10 of tips from servers in cash
Probably the best job I ever had

>tfw 25

>in graduate school
>had to get a part-time job in the campus cafeteria because I started looking for work late
>earning less than a tenth of what I did in my previous position while exerting myself considerably more

>get 1-2 paid fifteen-break each shift
>only supposed to eat bagels or fruit
>tfw get salad, cake and ice cream
>tfw actually take a devious 20-minute break
>tfw spend five minutes before break in bathroom, 15 minutes after break, too

>get 30-minute unpaid lunch break
>try to align it with managerial shift change, so I can just say I didn't take my 30-minute break

Ah well. Have a different, easier job next year.

epic gangnam style

>meat cutter
>basically do my managers job for him (ordering fresh meat, throwing the load, giving other employees direction, etc.) on top of my own because he's incompetent
>work a minimum of 48 hours a week
>don't give a fuck because I'm bringing home at least $850 a week after taxes

Attached: 1557608452045.gif (500x500, 243K)

I worked as a semi-truck dispatcher and was paid commission-only. Boss eventually let me start working from phone or anywhere else I had a reliable internet connection and cell service.

By the time I quit, I was renting a nice apartment in Mexico City. My last week on the job, I worked from about 9a-11am, Monday through Wednesday, and made just over $1,000.

Are working hours longer than they need to be?

Sounds like a pretty nice gig. I like where I'm at right now mostly because every other day I'm throwing around dozens of beef boxes that are between 60-100# which keeps me fit and I work 6 days a week which keeps me out of trouble for the most part.

It was alright, just mind-numbing. Went back to school because I couldn't do it anymore; my best-performing coworker was a borderline illiterate Chechen immigrant who voted for Trump and would brag about how he made just over six figures with less than a high school degree.

Our boss was also his cousin. Given, the kid was good at his job, but I really didn't want to be at a place where anyone who can kind-of speak English and stare at a computer screen long enough can make professional-tier money.

Not sure why I'm getting in this desu. Sorry, senpai.

If I had that opportunity I wouldn't give it up despite who I worked with or how shitty they were

Yeah, I'd rather take a pay cut to feel like I'm actually learning or contributing something useful to the world.

It doesn't really matter in the end unless you're doing something that's undeniably contributing something to the world and even then it will only matter for a cosmic blink before humanity is gone. That's just my shitty sad opinion though and I commend you for actually caring about something.

I mean, everybody has different priorities and psychological needs. I understand where you're coming from--in the grand scheme of things, little of what we does matter, insofar as permanency is concerned. But, as an individual, I can't derive much worth without the aspiration of endeavoring to something greater.

wageslave huh?

I can help with that

Attached: marx_360x450.jpg (570x712, 125K)

>tfw work at Wal Mart
>Back spasms everyday from lifting boxes
>Manager tells me to go and start unloading from truck by myself
>run to bathroom and throw away Wal Mart vest
>start to cry in stalls
>run away back home
>fap to Mizuryu kei doujin
>get back composure and clarity

Is it too late to beg for my job back?

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (480x360, 18K)

that doesn't sound bad, can you tell me about it? I was thinking about becoming an english teacher (i'm a spic in spicland btw)

Attached: 1373398010617.jpg (134x173, 12K)

>Be accountant at small company
>It's whatever, work on a few Excel sheets, manipulate a few I/S statements for the previous month, do a few J/Es, go home
>Owner of company really likes me for some reason
>He comes into my office every day just to talk
>Want to tell him to go away, but don't want to get on bad side with him since he owns the company

Guess I have no choice but to try to be normal, huh?

>my life is over because a lost a CVS job to an SJW retard
when it takes this little you're not really living

>people complain how their life is hell
>you are lucky

Are you retarded mate?

I know that feel. 10 hour days on a warehouse floor in steel cap boots will do that to you

How the fuck do you fix it? Is it just like that forever? What's the reasoning? Pinched nerves? Sometimes it gets that pins and needles feel.

I hope you're saving that extra cash user

>break room
wagies, everyone

I don't know how to fix it, it's been numb since I started my new job. Maybe it'll go away once I quit and do nothing for a while

Well I'm basically you from the future here to tell you that while it subsides, it doesn't go completely away forever.

>scans 2,000+ cars per day
>8 hours per day
>4 days per week
>stuck in this routine where I feel misery and don't know how to get out
>how do I manage to get out and survive?

Attached: 1557191353577.png (272x204, 36K)

Fuck off jeff we know it's you

Use your money for good?

Marx is the ultimate wageslavery advocate
>lol bro just work your ass off for your fellow proletariat with absolutely no chance to rise above the rest and make a decent life for yourself

Attached: 1519530421526.jpg (931x960, 115K)

10/10 made me bellylaugh originanly

>just started a part-time job
>front end cashier at a pharmacy
>really just have to wait for customers behind the counter and occasionally fix shelves
It's not so bad. I mostly work nights so I can sit behind the counter and read or phonepost most of the time. Most of the managers are pretty laid back. Still, I'm looking for something that pays better.

Attached: 14034318610378.png (320x287, 89K)

>literally dreading the possibility of losing your job over lies and not having any income for an indefinite amount of time

>"this little"

actually kill yourself

Run as fast as you can to the break room then. It saves time.

Why are you posting OP?
I just ordered something using Prime, chop chop! I want it here today you know!

Attached: TAXED.png (478x672, 149K)

Then the Amazon robots will think you're trying to escape and take you down.

this comment made me dab

>work for housing group
>clear out void properties
>sometimes find cool shit/drugs
>sometimes tenants literally give us drugs
>dick about in work vans
>also do gardens. Again pretty comfy
>nice bunch of lads, chill stoners mainly
>free bus pass
>Free courses like chainsaw etc

Also usually get to go home around 1-2 instead of 5. Weekends off

Comfy as fuck. Basically a janitor in a way but that doesnt really have any stigma in the UK

Cuck wagie BTFO by based black chick

I'm going fucking insane, nowhere I apply to responds, I need a way to make money, I feel like dying.

>work at beer maker
>stocking and packaging n shit
>10 min smoke break every hour even though I don't smoke
>get to drink on the job
>beer on tap
>free beer to take home
feels good man

blown the fuck out son

Frens I just got hired as a waitress at a diner. What am I in for? I got bored of retail and wanna make more money in tips. I was told at this place that you get to keep all of your tips and it's not pooled together like some communist shit. Also the better you are at it the more hours you get.

Attached: 1551087851171.png (195x195, 58K)

you forgot the part where you have to spend time opening your locker to get your phone out

could be worse though, when i was at UPS they didn't even bother with breaks

Flash your tits and strut your ass like a dog in heat and youll get tips.
Otherwise, good luck, prude!
Don't forget to thank the kikes for the chance to be degraded.

If you're attractive or good at talking to people or both it should be easy.

I need help with some hw I can pay you

Do they know you're a tranny? If a tranny brought me my food, I would send it back and leave the restaurant.

The only thing I really have going for me is being good at bantering with strangers. Sometimes they think I'm cute, but I'm more unconventional looking with definite flaws and not at all stacy.

No they don't know I'm a tranny. My boss will probably find out when he enters my social security number for payroll lul. It's never been a problem though I'm not worried.

That's why I take my break in the locker room. I tell people how useless walking half my break is a waste of time, so I just stay there

Post your favorite fresco

Attached: 1557712302545.jpg (675x675, 180K)

It'll be a problem when you get bashed by a bunch of blokes you fucking poofter.

That doesn't happen here. Also I conceal carry because I live in America and can defend myself with lethal force just in case some nogs try to rob me.

Just buy bigger boots. I do often more than 9 hours in safety boots as a farmer and never had an issue except that my feet looks bad because of constant moisture in boots.
But that's not a problem with boots, it's that my feet sweat like hell.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-120433_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 493K)

I work at UPS. Anyone else know this feel?

Take gabapentin, it helps with neuropathy (pins and needles)

>Security guard
>I might get robbed walking home at night
if you have to worry about getting robbed, you're probably not the best security guard user

Clean your boots, you wretch.

I work in insurance. Changes in health contracts and management of health products.
>work with SAP and similiar shit
>sometimes its just changing someones adress in our system because the stacies working the front desks are too stupid
>mostly its just problem solving or changing some numbers in different programs
>40hrs weeks, I do mon-thu 9h and friday 4 h
>nobody cares when you take a break, you can spend half day just dicking around on your phone and nobody seems to care
>fuck ton of corporate benefits, fat bonuses every 3-4 months

Travel is kinda meh but we should be getting home office option soon tho. Overall pretty comfy

>study 5 years for mech engineering w/ hons
>finally land a job, barely above minimum wage, 7am-7pm inc commute
>24yo kv, missed out on prime of life, now wageslave misery for the rest of my life.

Attached: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>that pic
It's not that he thinks he's entitled to jus "some" of the money produced by his workers, it's that he expects more than 90% of it.
I used to deal with damaged stock at a warehouse. I could recover thousands of money worth of products in a week, and only get a couple hundred for my trouble.

Does he know your a loner freak? This is why you need to be careful about faking it. Fake it 'til you make it is only good if you're alright with living a lie forever.

It's because you don't push back. He knows you'll take it so he dumps his frustration into you.

Take the UPS pill user.

>they don't know I'm a tranny.
You're a mentally ill faggot & completely degenerate.
Just in case you get off to people saying this type of shit to you, no this was not a compilment retard