Scale 1-10, are comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt?

Scale 1-10, are comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt?

Attached: 809898908.jpg (1080x1350, 182K)

Regularly send body snaps to hos
Regularly receive nudes from said hos

1- being a virgin
10- being so confident that you never wear a shirt
I’m probably a 3

None. This body ain't for free. It's top for top

Attached: 20190815_232026 (1).jpg (685x914, 143K)

10 because I've bloatmaxxed beyond humanity

Attached: 1568426801411.jpg (1024x680, 98K)

I have transcended the need for qts

ive gotten too fucking fat

bacne/10

Would be mirin’ but you’re not natty

woa, isn't this that one asian chick from the fbe youtube channel?

i dont got much so probably 4.5 or 5
would have been like 2.5 or 3 2 months ago

Not because I look good (I don't) I just hate women too much to care what they think

0 I have bad acne.

I'm a 33 year old boomer 8 months into a dirty bulk, what do you think?

I'd go full on old man in gym bathroom without much provocation right now and feel good about myself.

0. I’m bulking and have man titties at the moment

9, and I'm skinnyfat. There's nothing more beta than being afraid to take off your shirt. These qt's would rather fuck a 300 lbs shirtless party animal than an autistic little bitch even though he has a better body.

I would prefer directly whipping my dick out

5. Thanks, bacne!

10. I take my shirt off whenever I want, even when I'm changing shirts at work. Not even lean, I'm like 20% bf. Own your body pussies

8. Mild acne

6. kinda dyel + mild scoliosis and and that bit of belly fat cuz skinnyfat

Show that little gay cross tat you have on your chest manlet

10. I wish it was not socially retarded to just take my shirt off whenever I feel like.

-1. I don't take my shirt off even when Im alone at home

Only reason is because I’m sort of skinny fat, just need to lose 30 pounds and I’ll have abs. I can feel them.

10 but I look like a beaver with mange
Got fat after I got a gf and just started my journey back

1 I'm a skelly and Ive got that inward chest thing that gets posted her from time to time. But I've been doing 25 push-ups a day with perfect form for the last month so I'll be swimming in puss without a shirt in about the next 3-5 years.

10. I'm fat, but I idolize dudes like Iggy Pop who never wore a shirt because pharaoh s an shiet

I am actually more comfortable without a shirt than when I have one on. Imo I look better naked and in some clothes I feel like I just look weird or even a bit fat depending on the cut.

Only for the wife. I have some disturbing scars.

11/10
I generally don't wear a shirt at all mid spring to early fall. I have it hanging on my belt or tossed into my bag almost at all times. I only keep a shirt around if I need to enter some establishment and even then, more often than not, only if security starts bitching. From July to August I generally don't even wear a shirt to work (I work in a university and the skeleton staff present during summer holidays don't mind).

Never cared, whether I got a decent form or I'm kinda fat and recovering now. When you start caring about what other people think about your body, you lost.

8/10
Otter mode. Plus the rest of my age group has gone to absolute shit.

Knowing that she'll not be interested in me or my dyel body? 6.5

>t. fatty

if it's somewhere that it's normal to be shirtless then a 10. if it's a chili's or something then a 6 maybe idk

Attached: 1544340812096.png (666x667, 485K)

10. I try and embody the spirit of this picture at all times

Attached: 1568477643082.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

It is right? Was thinking the same thing. I don't like her face but would totally sniff those braps if you know what I mean haha

On this scale,
Probably a 6 or 7

Dont let a girl see you shirtless before youre in bed

Your mom isnt natty, faggot

Attached: 2018-01-07-14-58-08.jpg (1200x1348, 760K)

10/10 i have a beer gut lol. I just don't care any more.

I've seen asphalt smoother than your back

ew

Pretty comfortable if no acne at the time, but I only ever get the chance at the beach

Attached: Cruz ninja.gif (600x453, 384K)

stop roiding and go to the fucking dermatologist and the spa YIKES

3 cause I imagine I look good to someone.
But I don't like what I see in the mirror, and that matters more.

Attached: 1559425435329.jpg (604x694, 36K)

It's not like your shirt can hide what's underneath anyways

i legit am a virgin and I'd rate my comfortable level at 7. not a big deal

They can see my freak show nips through almost all of my shirts anyway. Might as well just go around naked.

>skinny fat
>lose 30 lbs

bro...

6 i look big but i have love handles due to dirty bulk

>25 pushups a day
ngmi

I was more comfortable when i was fat and before I started browsing/fit/.
But this you mean faggots got me to drop weight. So thank you. I love you.

A strong 7
10 if I just finished working out

Probably a 3 or 4. I’m just very skinny. I probably look like a school shooter/ incel/ DYEL.

In terms of my actual body 11/10. In terms of 'wow she def thinks you're a conceited douche because of how much time and dedication it would take to have an 11/10 body' then i would be like 3/10 confident. Thus is the life of a mentalcel...woman at work literally asked me today why doesnt a handsome guy like you have a gf and I said cause I'm ficking ugly

I’m probably a dyel by Jow Forums standards. 165, 73 inches, between 15/20% body fat but I have visible abs, and a defined upper body. I went to some hot springs and got mired by a group of 8/10 qts without a shirt on. So I would probably be a 9 although I know I am not that physically impressive. All women care about is some muscle definition and abs that’s literally it.

About a 6. I've got nothing to really show off yet, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna wear a shirt to the pool like a pussy.

10, I'm eastern European

Cope

mirin confidence, wish I was comfortable taking off my shirt with a physique that sexually repulses most women

cope

Attached: hammchuckle.jpg (209x200, 8K)

massive fucking cope. most women are out of shape fat fucks that hit the wall when they were like 13.
mirin even if it's not natty, who gives a shit if the end goal is good and you don't mind the health drawbacks

Checking my own trips since no one does that anymore

why do guys with small dicks like wearing speedos so much? aren't they embarrassed?

You animal

I got you senpai.
Checked and based 7 bro. Confident, but not cocky.

Post proof

Lol don't think its him

Their dicks can fit comfortably in a speedo

>Iggy Pop
my fucking nigger

probably a 0

t. pectus

if you have flared ribs and pectus it does

1, I can't remember the last time I've taken my shirt off in public. Even when I go swimming, I have a swim shirt.

10 and I'm skinnyfat. Here are the rankings, at a pool party for example:
>fit with shirt off
>average with shirt off
>fit with shirt on
>average with shirt on
>fat with shirt off
>fat with shirt on
Last two are interchangeable and I don't have much experience. Obviously you don't want to look like a dweeb.

I never wearing a shirt makes you look like a douche

>pinning and being infertile for this
yikes

>stop roiding

No.

8. I'm on winter bulk already so I lost my leanness so I am neither lean nor big atm but look better than at least 95% of people still

4, got bacne and mild gyno
would probably be an 8 without those two things

I recommend this. If you eat 3 meals a day, 500 calories each for 1500 a day, which might be a 25% deficit to your TDEE to cut fat. Once or twice max a week, have your first 2 meals for example 500 calories each, then have a cheat meal that's double the calories of your normal meal so 1000 to bring you to 2000 which is your TDEE. If you can eat 6 days a week at a 25% caloric deficit and have 1 cheat day which will prevent you from going nuts and binging , than that's great.

I lift and have a gut and dont care.

10. If sammy can you can too.

Attached: ten.jpg (640x853, 125K)

probably around a 4, i'm thin. several girls have said I have a really nice stomach though, so that bumps it up a couple points.

im skinny fat, got stretch marks and acne all over my back

post body

10. Even if you have a shit body, you still ooze confidence.

Attached: 1510568405249.png (545x192, 42K)

holy shit the fucking cope

I'd say about a 6. I'm in shape but I don't have very good tone in my pecs.

I don't really care can take my shirt of in front of anyone except my twin sis.

the contrast on this image is set to 150 %

>bout to have sex
>she turns off the light
based

10 at a festival
8 at a pool party
7 anywhere else

Am actually more confident naked than I am wearing clothes, but that's just because I dress like a dork.