According to bro science the guys on the left are low test (which is why they don't get girls) and the guys on the...

According to bro science the guys on the left are low test (which is why they don't get girls) and the guys on the right are high test.

Attached: just lift1.png (676x940, 477K)

The guys on the left look like normal dudes but Jow Forums has messed up your head to the point that you think that in order to get laid you gotta look like an actor or a model.

Post face

Attached: 1568435581734.jpg (4680x4424, 1.86M)

No matter how much you lift, its about face. Granted getting fit will definitely help your face. But if youre ugly you may as well just give up.

Attached: 1476629224537.jpg (516x343, 41K)

I haven't seen The Office so I don't understand this picture, could you explain it?

That explains why all my female acquiantances drool over my 6"3' friend.

>if you look like a gay twink women will want you!
>/fit 2019

>newfags dont know who scooby is

Attached: 602625C7-6292-423C-8317-541FDC6811DD.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Jesus Christ that's sad

why are people like you so fucking stupid?
seriously asking. why do you think that the best looking men on the planet are justification to not better yourself and your body?
do you think most people here want to look like these twinks? most guys here want to find a good women, not a slut.
You act as if only these almost perfect looking guys get gfs, wifes and family. you are a fucking clueless piece of shit.
you have no right to stay on this board, you are putting people down instead of helping them up.
Zyzz was not only popular here because he looked like a greek god, he made us feel like we were his brothers.
you on the other hand look ugly as fuck, so fucking ugly I would rather look in the depths of hell than in your face.
Humanity has been forming beaty since we started cooking food, anyone here can form his own beaty.

Attached: z24814094IH,Widok-na-opere-w-Odessie-z-portem-w-tle-.jpg (1024x576, 193K)

Think again

Attached: 1440298865282.jpg (418x440, 24K)

Fuck I remember that video. He had already left Jow Forums then IIRC. Jeff threads filled 90% of the board. Whatever happened to Jeff? Did he finally go?

professional photos make people look better than shitty bathroom selfies with bad lights and angles, who would have thought.

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE, FAGGOT

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Lookism cope and op in a nutshell

This but unironically

I mean do you want to get laid with a monster or do you want to get laid with a human being? If the latter, top 20% it is.

best post in this shit thread

Here's another image for you guys to spam for these threads, found it on a weight loss motivation thread on reddit

Attached: GEXCQel.jpg (3456x4608, 965K)

To be honest if you're as fucking delusional to believe that guy doesn't fuck or have a gf/wife you're a faggot, fat fucks get laid, skeletons find skeletons, manlets marry taller women, people make it.

I don't understand this chart

not him but i doubt he does. probably if hes rich, maybe maybe

JESUS CHRIST LET IT GO JENNA

This thread again
Stop working out and leave this board if you're so ugly then.

Attached: fit.jpg (1511x2048, 347K)

We all play with the hand we're dealt.

i agree both with ops pic and with this. simple and easy

Looks totally fine to me, at the very least infinitely better than lazy fucks that don't work out.

Holy shit based

jim isn't even hot or anything and he acts like a soiboi, i just don't get the appeal. also this chart is autistic AS FUCK

not even the same person

Pretty sure the reason scoob doesn’t get girls is because he is a fag and is married to his fag husband

So it is, friend.
Just imagine how creepy Scooby would look if he wasn't the pec god that he is, and instead was some beer belly fag.

>hey Jow Forums make fun of this guy so I can feel better about my shit life!!!
kys yourself

Based realistic anons