Can I eat 8 eggs everyday?

It has good cholesterol so I won’t die right?

Attached: 7662BAAB-831D-4C93-B7B9-43A21F05BB3C.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1191862/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323235.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also dubs decide

Attached: 51203E49-88ED-496E-A189-1A3A5DFCC029.jpg (750x1334, 125K)

You can be a vegan for all I care you fucking moron, people that still believe this shitty fraud called cholesterol hypothesis dont deserve eggs

My dicks name is the fourth song on pink floyds album the dark side of the moon

dunno m8
I eat 4 a day and no ill side effects so far

I eat 3-4 eggs per day.
I'd say go for it.
They're easy and quick to prepare.

That diesnt make any sense

I'm only going to give you a subpar short time.

I eat around 30 eggs a day, im fine.

dyon't, ou will be roughly the size of a barge

Sneed

you'll be fine, maybe just don't eat 8 yolks, lots of fat and unnecessary calories. 2 - 4 yolks and 8 whites should be good.

30. Based.

Why the fuck do we have this god damned thread every other day

Yes. I've eaten 5 per day for at least a decade. I remember discussing my general diet with doctors and one time the doctor immediately commented that's fine and not to worry (even though I hadn't expressed any doubts myself), and that I would have to eat before egg consumption affects you.

Cholesterol in food doesn't affect your blood levels the way you think / the way other stuff you consume does. Most cholesterol is made by your body, not extracted from food, and it is constantly recycled. Food sources are like a small stream of replacement cholesterol, and from observing people who eat crazy amounts of eggs we know the body is amazing at up-regulating everything to adjust to a high cholesterol diet.

HDL, LDL, and triglycerides (aka the numbers in your blood panel) are mostly controlled by exercise (for HDL), the total amount of carbs vs fats in your diet, and which types of fat. I seem tor recall cholesterol isn't even a factor, or else is completely irrelevant.

nice one

>lots of fat and unnecessary calories
are you a woman?

Yes

"Can I" and "Should I" are different things, fren.
I know you shave your mustache, but let me in that ass and I'll give you a special one.

I suppose it kind of does if you consider Speak to me/Breathe as separate songs.

And 2 multivitamins?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1191862/

>good cholesterol
stop reading mommyblogs. there's no such thing as "good" or "bad" cholesterol.

no, i just don't want to waste calories on egg yolks. fatty.

eat food for nutrients not for pleasure you fucking foodie.

>stop enjoying things!!!!!!

Not the user you're replying to, but you're attached to food for the wrong reasons. Food is to sustain life and keep the body running optimally. Fat is life

i do and im fine

i washed it and what happens next is up to you

"I am here to provide the good times" with an emoji at the end. Maybe wink or something else

"open bob"

"Bad cholesterol hypothesis" is a discredited pseudo scientific fraud. Cholesterol doesn't even associate as a predictor of mortality. Its especially more obvious when you understand how human physiology works that you understand how obscene the fraud is.

For example the liver controls how much cholesterol is in the blood at any given time. Meaning its there because your body wants it there. This is also shown in clinical intervention studies using the toxic, contra indicated poison that is statins to reduce LDL. Elderly who used statins did not live one day longer than those with higher LDL, and they did it with a lower quality of life as well, especially when 20%+ of statin users suffer severe and adverse side effects.

>cholesterol is an enzymatic precursor to all your hormones, immune system, brain, nervous system, etc etc.

Eggs are pretty wholesome, eat about 5-10 a day depending on how I'm feeling and if I'm gonna be gyming that day.

Attached: 1567213369843.jpg (680x510, 30K)

Apparently they sell egg white in a carton, must be leftovers from the baking industry?
So you could have 4 whole eggs and add 4 egg whites to make a pale omelet or something.

Attached: cracked-naturegg-eggwhites-500px.png (335x500, 210K)

Cringe but winrar-pilled

roll
do it OP

Nice dubs

so eggs are bad?

I know you read some article on the internet that says eggs are good for you but we don't need this exact topic twice a day every single day. Eggs are amazing, just eat your fucking eggs.

Reject thots and turn to christ, brother, he is waiting for you

Why not both? Food can be sensual and artistic, even without embracing full blown Epicureanism.

Why does my chest hurt and feel tight after eating eggs?

how do you cook ur eggs Jow Forums?

Remove the yolks, scramble the whites in butter, put the whites on a plate, and then pour the yolks over the whites and add salt.

I drink them raw.

i drink a dozen a day in my shakes and they're fucking great

Dunno, more coffee should ease the pain

pic related if i'm eating them
otherwise just drink them raw

Attached: 1568253836393.jpg (1920x1440, 1.49M)

whats the black stuff on the toast

vegemite. it's like a salty spread.

Ingested cholesterol does not affect serum cholesterol.

Attached: 1556739468557.jpg (619x767, 50K)

Made my mouth water

Have you seen all the nutrients in eggs? You can basically live off that shit.

I went on an Egg-Oats-Milk diet for like a year to pay off my student loans faster. Toss in a bit of Whey and egg whites, both of which are stupidly cheap, and I was A-OK. Occasionally had some peas too I guess.

I do this all the time. 3 eggs and egg whites. Makes them fluffy and removes most flavor. Not bad with a bit of toast.

>otherwise just drink them raw
That's dumb. Egg proteins have very low absorption rate when they aren't cooked.

>one meme study on five (5) people
lmao
nah i think i'll continue smashing a dozen eggs per shake

my faggot vegan friend told me eating eggs every day is bad for your liver
is that true

You will die if you eat eggs.

>listening to a vegan

Attached: 1523881283907.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Eggs are seem like superb food given they're of good quality as in laid by well fed and "happy" hens.
I ate between 8 to 12 for a few years and did fine.

hes the most in shape guy i know tho

How do I fix this?
Doctor told me to not eat eggs and red meat but since eggs don't do anything wrong they clearly got no idea how it works.
I do no cardio and sit most of my day beside lifting weights 3 times a week. Maybe I should start there.
Im not fat only 84kg at 191cm tall
I was however fat for almost 20 years since I was a baby until 3 years ago when I started going to the gym. Could it be that maybe my blood cholesterol was even higher and its actually improved? This is the first time I measured it in my life.

Attached: 1553539476013.jpg (800x800, 44K)

wait why did I choose that pic.. I meant to choose this

Attached: 2019-09-15 11_51_14-Window.png (626x128, 102K)

cholesterol in food affects your blood cholesterol

there's a lot nuance to it yes, but a lot new studies on cholesterol and funded by egg/meat companies that want to prove it doesn't when there's undeniable proof it does

Hey dude, the purpose of cardio is to increase your heart rate to exercise and cleanse your blood vessels of buildup, so it's pretty fucking important, I don't like it too, but there are many different forms of cardio, elliptical machines are great if you don't want to fuck your knees up from running, or you can even try boxing, just get a puncing bag and just continuously punch and throw hooks quickly. Good luck to you man, you just have to make exercises fun for yourself.

gaston?

nothing wrong with eating raw eggs if they are fresh

Attached: 11371271_654136864720836_1500403520_n.jpg (640x640, 107K)

2 eggs is like 150 calories though

Christian faggot hang yourself

so what

you probably don’t know many guys

>what is LDL
>what is HDL

hello Jow Forums,
i want to start having breakfast with scrambled eggs but with the white part only, is it ok to buy the white that's sold in the carton?
im too lazy to separate it manually

One of those is a protein

so that image is wrong
do you eat 250 calories of oil

High Density Lipoprotein and Low Density Lipoprotein.

Fats are stored in the cells in the form of lipoproteins, and usually LDL is considered "bad" cholesterol that can build up in blood vessels. This is only really a hypothesis though as it is really only seen through correlational studies, and I have yet to see a causational study.

Here's a counterpoint for LDL being completely harmful:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323235.php

dude, it's a professionally made picture so it's true