Would you date a fembot Jow Forums?

Would you date a fembot Jow Forums?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Sure I would. Like to hold her hand at least.

Nope. They are ugly/mentally ill.

No I'm scared of fembots I talked to one for a couple weeks one time and she was the most evil toxic person I've ever known

Now im curious, what did she do?

No thanks, I prefer my 'females' to not have penises.

No, I hope every woman on this board gets raped and killed.

Nothing in particular, she was just a female

Don't be mean to our lovely fembots

Sure, but they wouldn't date me. Same with any other woman.

No I don't want anything to do with people browsing this board irl. Also I don't want a gf that has been exposed to the degeneracy of this place

she'd just tell me to kill myself and call me all kinds of insults like retard, freak, worthless, etc. and lie and try to manipulate me by threatening self-harm and suicide and stuff. nothing THAT terrible i guess

What the fuck? How long were you talking to her user? That shit is so fucked

I talked to her for maybe 2 weeks, on and off cuz we constantly blocked and unblocked each other

Well then that escalated quite fast. Was any romantic possibility on the board? What did yoj two talk about besides her dumping shit on you?

yeah she was really nice and flirty in the beginning and i thought she was gonna be my gf. she tried to talk to me about lots of things but i'd always be extremely autistic and boring and unengaging and take really long to reply or not reply at all. i dont blame her for hating me but i wish she was more nice about it

Only if she can play guitar. Playing bass alone in my house is getting fucking boring

How can I date something that doesn't exist?
Unless you mean the trannyfaggots, then the answer is: no.

there can only be femanons, bruh , never fembots.
And the thread will even prove that.

To show exhibit myself to the court: If she isn't morbidly obese-tier fat, yes.I would

only if we can do pee pee in bed

Sounds like average female behavior just a bit more condensed than usual imo.

As long as you're biologically female, not ugly, disease free, and hate niggers of both kinds (sand and jungle)