Is a 225lbs incline bench press impressive for a 14 year old? My cousin whos 14 did that today

is a 225lbs incline bench press impressive for a 14 year old? My cousin whos 14 did that today.

Attached: incline bench press.jpg (1092x614, 177K)

I’m 42 and I can’t do it, so yes.

Depends on their bodyweight, and because """he""" (you) are a 14 year old putting up 225, you're probably fat as hell. If it was with no assistance with a pause and you aren't 300 lbs, it's extremely impressive, but I'm sure it wasn't

he weighs 177 lbs and is lean enough to have two bicep veins so no, hes not a fatass

Yes

>lean enough to have two bicep veins

Attached: 1545984511778.jpg (492x388, 39K)

No spot, with pause?

Nigga get that boy WRESTLING, this year

>Depends on their bodyweight, and because """he""" (you) are a 14 year old putting up 225, you're probably fat as hell.
That would be impressive REGARDLESS of bodyweight. You're a retard if you think all fatasses are some bearmode strongman. Most fatfucks can't do pushups.

do not use ebonics in my thread

Attached: bjW3yCpCxggB_640x360.jpg (640x360, 34K)

yeah whatever it's great unless you do bench every single day and can't do a single bodyweight squat to depth

which is usually the case

I am ashamed

thats fuckin stronk breh, get him into a combat or strength sport asap

Sorry, You should get him into wrestling so he doesn't get raped by a nigger like you did.

cumbrain

Attached: 1568238434373.png (1281x1707, 776K)

Not really, average for his age is probably 2.5 plate

Yes that’s very impressive, that means his max flat is around 260. Get that boy into fucking powerlifting.

I did that weight the first time I stepped on a gym.
So no, your """Cousin""" is a faggot

>underage
>Jow Forumstard
Who could have guessed.

just because you’re a manlet doesn’t mean you can claim to be “14”
christ, your cope gets worse every month

bodyweight doesn't matter for shit in lifting any weight

you can't flex fat

Nigger, get out of /fit

lol, no. get to football. shit money in wrastlin'

>no thotposting
>everyone's on NoFap
>no saying nigga
Damn. These zoomers are cleaning the place up. Next couple decades are gonna be a hoot.

Attached: 1567375234374.jpg (1266x1920, 596K)