If people just cut their wrists for attention, then how come they always cover their marks up with longsleeves / makeup?

If people just cut their wrists for attention, then how come they always cover their marks up with longsleeves / makeup?

Attached: 8C572863-601A-4A60-8A79-EE88CFF369E6.jpg (236x419, 15K)

The attention comes from the act of cutting yourself, scars are an unintended side effect.

I guess there are smarter ways to cause yourself pain.

Fuck, that remind me that I have self-harm scars on both of my arms and it's obvious as fuck it's self-harm. I was so fucking retarded when I was a teenager. Fuck me.

Attached: 13490-6825-31360.jpg (680x346, 64K)

They post their scars on social media
Duh

Some people do it to punish themselves. some people do it to feel something. I guess theres lots of reasons

I never understood self harm, couldn't you do drugs like a normal teen?

Drugs are expensive, and hard to get if you're an autist with no friends or social connections. A razor blade can be found anywhere

I hide it from my family because it's just trouble and complications but I openly show it not around family and people still dont give a shit

Drugs are not expensive if you know where to look and you're not spending every day high. If you're a teenager, drugs are pretty easy to get cuz school, and if not at school, drug dealers are everywhere if you know how to spot one.

>if you know where to look
>if you know how to spot one.
He just explained that they don't know these things dipshit

Id imagine its similar to how I like attention that its my birthday, but I dont wanna have to say its my birthday

my college (a fucking art school) decided that it would be a great idea to sell razor blades at the campus store for 25 cents. great idea! now all the depressed art kids have a muse to cut themselves.

>be in work group chat
>literally every time someone's birthday has come, someone shouts it out in the chat
>except, they forgot one person

Attached: Valentine’s Day apu.jpg (960x825, 67K)

It's such a retarded meme that proves normal fags will do anything if it gets them attention. In Highschool I didn't use a razor I just scratched the fuck outta myself because the itch it would leave from the irritation felt cathartic so I would scratch until it bled because when I was stressed it made me really itchy. You fags have literally no reason for self harm other than "I saw somebody else do it" which is retarded and NPC as fuck.

I didn't want my parents to get me help

Happy probably late Birthday fren

most people who self harm also abuse drugs.

Are you Australian by any chance?

awefawefpoafopafewa fuck Jannies

It could be worse, the (cute) office admin could leave a card at your workstation with a

i used to self harm my chest and belly instead of my arms , it's much easier to hide

I value my brain. It helps with agitation, self loathing, and just feeling like shit in general.

Sigh.

The arm just feels better to me and I still manage to hide it easily.

Attached: JPEG_20190406_231435.png (501x501, 319K)

I used to make some cuts on my forearms when I was a teenager, I'm not really sure why I did it then. I was depressed obviously and maybe I wanted to prove to myself that physical pain was easier to deal with than emotional pain.

I'm 30 now and about 4 months ago my depression has peaked and I started up again. I hadn't cut myself for 14 years but now I do it because I can't feel anything. Physical pain is kinda... Enjoyable now? It's certainly better that not feeling anything.

Anyways I do it, and regret it when I come to my senses because I REALLY REALLY don't want my friends and family to worry about me.

Attached: 1553824064760.jpg (349x349, 23K)

my hairy legs cover the scars in my thighs so they dont bother me, still feel the urge to fucking cut sometimes after 2 years

Attached: 59008874_2439541699664414_8409205640949399552_o.jpg (1008x756, 229K)

I like the way the blood looks.

Once time when I felt really bad I cut across the same place over and over again cutting it deeper each time to the point where I had to go to the hospital because I was bleeding like a pig. What fascinated me was how I didn't feel any more pain once I got through the first layer of my skin. Took almost 2 months for that cut to stop being an open wound. At least the scars look nice

Attached: 1557517215261.jpg (746x808, 99K)

Did you have long nails? i do the same thing but with sharpened pencils

Stop trying to kys retard

>What fascinated me was how I didn't feel any more pain once I got through the first layer of my skin
i had this too
once i cut like inch deep i stopped feeling pain so the next morning i cut around inside the gaping wound