Why do a lot of "males" neglect leg day?

Why do a lot of "males" neglect leg day?

Attached: twinkfag.jpg (800x534, 142K)

i work out for enjoyment and squats aren't enjoyable

please don't allow my preferences cause you any aggravation

imagine throwing him on your bed and fucking him

cause squats are hard

developed upper and semi developed lower looks more aesthetic than developed lower and semi developed upper

He has a more feminine body than many "females" in my area

I prefer doing a little bit of leg extentions, keeps my legs fit

I don't.

Attached: muh legs bro.jpg (960x803, 59K)

Developed upper and developed lower looks better than both.

How do you do hip thrusts without feeling like a total fag?

Your legs shouldn't be as developed as your upperbody if you're going for asthetics. If you're going for strength, they should be more developed

I honestly just don't care bro. I like doing them in front of women too. Hopefully get them to lift heavier so they are stronger for baby carrying.

I'd like to remind all the gentlemen in this thread that working towards big hamstrings is one of the worst fitnees-related decisions any one can make. Big hammys make your ass (many girl's favorite muscle) look small

I use the hip thrust machine everyday before or after squats really has helped keep my hips aligned I used to shift to the right when squating heavy. For an accessory like this I don't see how machine hip thrusts could be bad.

Leg muscles are too resource heavy, youre severely limiting your upper body growth for minor unnoticeable lower body gains

I do them because it’s pretty embarrassing having girls lift more if your a guy

Yes, but you should achieve that by developing your upper body more, not doing your lower body less.

>Legs are too resource heavy.
What did he mean by this?

That they're resource heavy, literally the words I fucking said you dope

Because the only people who care about that kind of thing are other guys.

Routine please

Genuine autism