Why are there so many bald people on this board? Is it because of the steroids?

Why are there so many bald people on this board? Is it because of the steroids?

Attached: bic.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.de/bald-men-are-more-successful-intelligent-and-masculine-science-says-2017-1?IR=T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only the highest T individuals can survive here

high t = bald?

many people fell for the creatine meme

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the bald/beard combo on a white guy and felt like he was really pulling it off. I don’t know what it is... it just hit different on black men. Some wear it better than others of course... but black men, they do the damn thing though.

Attached: 841EB0FD-1219-4BCE-97A8-C0671CD4430B.jpg (2048x2048, 128K)

bald beard combo fellas

Attached: 84C0FE0B-9D2E-459F-A359-A1F89B55ED51.jpg (1125x1547, 553K)

Bald is better

Attached: P_20190914_174615.jpg (4000x3000, 1.83M)

A fellow bald man once told me that he lifted so that he wouldnt be a bald fat guy.

Took the baldpill..

What do you think guys?

Attached: A8161E8A-93CC-43EC-9771-06B7436B6734.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

I just have weak mutt genes.

You look like Steve Rambo's next conquest.

high dihydrotestosterone can make you lose your hair, but a high 70% of men lose some amount of hair sometime in their life regardless
as for you, you can shut the fuck up
the often cited study is old as sin and current evidence shows that in the cases that it does the raise in dihydrotestosterone is always slight
even in olympic-tier athletes

You're not bald.

You're trimming your hair down until there is just stubble left for some reason, even though it makes you look like you have AIDS.

Nice fuckin' neckbeard too, you ugly piece of dog shit.

glad to see you finally took the baldpill

Attached: 4FB2DA60-63CB-4D05-91DE-BE1C02F8B6C7.jpg (599x804, 44K)

I was talking to one of my close childhood friends the other day and we came to the conclusion that there is some kind of conspiracy about young men going bald. I'm 22 and one of my other close friends my age is fully fully bald, not just severely balding but like he has lost all of his hair as if he was going through chemotherapy. And the friend who I was talking to is already noticeably balding, as well as many other young men my age that I know. Somehow I don't think I'm balding but I've always had a big forehead and high hairline so maybe I am and I just haven't noticed.

Anyways it seems like a lot more young men are balding at an earlier age. Might be something in the food we eat or water we drink, or the shitty non active lifestyles we live.

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Look good but I think the beard starts too low. Try upper ear.

Does anyone else have hairy genes AND they're going bald?

I have the sleek Johnny sins look. Bald head clean shaven. But my fucking God my hair grows back so fucking quickly. I have to shave my entire head every 3 days minimum otherwise my donut and beard start coming in like crazy

>get ultra hair genes
>except on my fucking actual head

What the fuck. Why is your dick out.

>anyways it seems like a lot more young men are balding at an earlier age. Might be something in the food we eat or water we drink, or the shitty non active lifestyles we live.

I think it's stress to be honest. Almost all of my engineering classmates are going bald now at 27. In b4 pajeet

Took the bald pill? More like you went bald due to male pattern baldness you aging old queen.

Fuckin' homo with your dick out. You ought to be fucking banned.

>Does anyone else have hairy genes AND they're going bald?
Yep. Almost 27 and the hairline is severely receding (with a bald spot at the back), but with the hair on the rest of my body you could use it to clothe a small village.

Egghead

These are the people telling you to masturbate and fuck traps. Fucking degenerate i can tell from the way you look and pose.

why are you looking at his dick fag lol

you’re focusing on the wrong head

Shit, my shit looks like garbage if I don’t shave daily.

you gotta cope with it so most people get jakced and grow beard+shave head what else can you do. so they come here to get muscular.
no, just means sensitive to dht. you can have all dht and not go bald cuz good receptors or whatever

>me and my bald bros reading this thread

Attached: 594A7A54-6590-4F60-B9E1-6EB4DF819E69.jpg (2048x1306, 353K)

Took the 6’8” pill

Attached: B576BE62-9F54-4D5D-B631-328AFE8B49E3.jpg (400x615, 66K)

>mfw going bald

should I just take finasteride and get it over with? I have really large ears that stick out the sides of my face. I can't imagine being a pretty bald man

Thanos?

If you like nigger women

So literally everyone.

Ok nigger

Everyone in that pic looks far uglier than they actually are because of their baldness. I despise being a hairlet.

Half of black women in the US have herpes

So why can't white boys resist them?

you're really cringeworthy
not them, btw

lmao

No one wants black women. Even the Mexicans.

t. Mexican who gets hit on by black women all the time.

Seething white boy cope lmao

But.....I tol' you I'm not white.

>Mexicans
>not white

Mexicans are majority native. However I will say as a white man I love some big black bouncy ass

then you know what to do.. bald beard combo bro

Based and big black bouncy asspilled.

Don't cry over genetics bro

The best pill on the market

i masturbate almost exclusively to white futa on white female
you're literally cringe

>i masturbate almost exclusively to white futa on white female
>you're literally cringe
topkek

give it to me straight

Attached: its over.png (1314x912, 1.54M)

I'll be honest, man, hair or not I think you just got shitty facial genes probably.

you need a beard

Mirin

not an option unfortunately. Essentially I cant grow hair above my knees and I'm 28

Black women are the scum of the earth. Exceptions are made for east Africans and light skinned mixed women.

T. Based bald lightskin breh

There's correlation but it's mostly sensitivity to DHT.

>tfw going bald
>can grow a strong beard
>well shaped head
>have a strange attraction to Nubian Princesses

I feel bad for dudes who are balding with no baldiebeardy condolence prize, they've just been straight fucked by life

Attached: 1566237187810.png (600x722, 726K)

scooby looking nigga
if you're not russian i'd be surprised

anglo af. bald white dudes are easily the most indistinguishable demographic which is a tough pill to swallow because I look at any of them, even the apex ones i.e. scooby, bezos, etc and see a doofy looking motherfucker but know deep down i look exactly like them even thought 2 years ago when i had hair on my head no one woudl've ever said hey you remined me of ___ cause I don't actually look like them at all but if you're a bald white down you're in the club and you all look exactly the same

mew and ur fine
i mewed and holy fuck best decision ever

Yes

How long

maybe about a good few monthes but it wasnt like gum it was hard hard rubber and it was worth it
i did mewing like a fanatic thought so it may take u a lil longer

>it wasnt like gum it was hard hard rubber
I thought mewing was just tongue posture?

nah theres more to it than that ive never done tongue posture b4

What do you do then? Just chew shit all day?

Source on creatine being safe for baldness? I have mpb in my male line sadly so I'm hesitant to try creatine if it accelerates it.

You're still a manlet though.

Attached: 1568413617706.jpg (236x246, 9K)

thats exactly what you do
and it fucking works
basically it makes up for all that soft for you ate and develops your jaw muscles

You aren't bald,shaved is a haircut.

>mexicans
>white
Fuck off schlomo juan

>i masturbate almost exclusively to white futa on white female
>you're literally cringe
lmao

Because Jow Forums is a high-test board you scalplet faggot

There's a theory that birth control has caused our next generations to be less masculine, since there's evidence that suggests women on birth control are attracted to less masculine men. So maybe balding has progressed in our population in some similar way.

From what I heard, mpb is on the x chromosome, so you have to look at your mom's brothers if she has, and if they're balding.

All my mom's brothers kept their hair. My brother though went bald real quick, but I suspect that had to do more with him being a fat unhealthy stressed fuck, cuz at my age he already had lost significant amount of hair, but I still got a head full.

>since there's evidence that suggests women on birth control are attracted to less masculine men
Isn't that only for when they're ovulating? I think outside of that time period they still (generally speaking) want to get dicked down by more masculine men.

I'm in my late 30s and I still have a full head of hair, but I'm still a skelly. I want to work out but I'm horrified of the t-boost making me go bald. I get lots of pussy still and I legit believe it to be because of my hair.

nah they have to take the pill everyday to fuck up their hormones so that when its time to ovulate, it doesn't happen.

The work done by Robert English is 200% not a scam or a meme. It's dogshit nutrition, stress, not enough sunlight, and not enough exercise doing it. Male hormones are absolutely FUCKED in 2019. This stuff accumulates over generations. The perennial baldness factors are genetics and scalp-tension. Those have always been with us so we've always had bald cunts, but mass-baldness is a disease of advanced civilisations. The Romans also went bald a lot because they were a bunch of grain-loving hard living nerds like us, but nowhere near as bad.

Read Nutrition and Degeneration and despair. Baldness is a part of the package that also includes fucked bone structure, awful teeth, mental instability and generally being a sickly, stunted piece of shit.

>Does anyone else have hairy genes AND they're going bald?
DHT makes you hairy except for when it gets into your scalp tissue. Men with more DHT tend to be hairier in their bodies but also more baldness prone. Men who bald harder and faster are likely to also be hairier everywhere else.

The thing about finasteride is that your body will become madly sensitive to DHT once you take it, so if it doesn't work and you decide you want to try something else you'll be fucked. Your body notices DHT isn't forming and starts trying to make the most of what's left to compensate. If you suddenly go back to producing normal amounts it'll flood your scalp and all hair will be kill immediately. This is why goes who go off it go bald all at once. They say retarded shit like 'all the hair you would have lost in that time goes' but that's not it. It makes you DHT sensitive.

Why is everyone so worried about balding ? SCIENCE says that bald men are perceived as more masculine and hot.

businessinsider.de/bald-men-are-more-successful-intelligent-and-masculine-science-says-2017-1?IR=T

nah you probably have a huge cock with skelly body that's why. bitches love it.

Americans man, with their shitty food. It's so cancerous, it makes them go bald at 20.

if you have male pattern baldness the more dht the faster you go bald I think

I have been on and off finasteride because I have problems taking meds regularly and I didnt experienced this sudden hair loss you are talking about.

bald people are the likeliest group to start lifting to compensate for being ignored by women, same with manlets, non whites, jawlets etc.

Hey, I'm not a manlet. I'm the king of manlets! the KING!

IRL bald people are largely shunned or excluded from society. You see disproportionately fewer then acting in movies or being politicians or heading companies- just like manlets.

you're still a nigger