Literally what is the point of lifting. You lift things and put them down and use lots of energy, for what...

Literally what is the point of lifting. You lift things and put them down and use lots of energy, for what? To do it again the next day? Why? I'm losing motivation here, literally what's the point?

>JUST LIFT EVERYDAY
>EAT CLEAN
>SPEND HOURS IN THE GYM A DAY
>REPEAT THIS MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK
>FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
Someone explain this shit to me

Attached: 1566948512003.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

so you can be fit and stronk even when your 80 user

70% of lifters quit after 6 months and youre one of them

not to mention quality of life till you get there. you dont know how precious health is till you're seriously ill or know someone close who is seriously ill

Wow, someone quit a useless hobby and used their energy to something else that probably has more use. Wow.

end it right now.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

Nice cope. thanks for proving my point

yeah dude working out is a part of life
do you not wanna live longer? do you not want a strong body even after aging?

I can just do yoga instead then, right? Lifting is not necessary

I can't explain it to you because you are too stupid to understand. I could go to a headstart class and they would have more understanding about life and fitness than you apparently do.

Yoga is a form of lifting, ya brainlet.

Lifting is something I do for an hour 3-6 days a week. Not a big deal. It's not a lifestyle for me. It's just something I do to be stronger, look better and feel better for very little time put in. Pretty awesome returns desu.

lifting is not necessary, in fact strength exercises don't increase lifespan the way that cardio and endurance exercises do.

sure. do yoga. cardio. calisthenics. lifting. swimming. cycling. see what you like and stick to it. some people enjoy lifting some enjoy others. lifting also makes you look better than most other habbits but if its not for you then do whatever u want breh

It's really fun, and satisfying to see your progress.

I enjoy it. It's a nice flexible replacement for the other difficult physical activities I've done throughout my life.
If you don't like weightlifting, do something else. There are plenty of ways to get fit.

The only lifting I do is with a set of dumbbells. Only other excercise I do besides riding to work are 50 pushups, sit ups, squats then a 1 minute plank. Thats usually before work, but sometimes after.

It makes you healthier, look better, and its fun. Even if you don't lift you should do some form of exercise.
Also breaking down anything makes it look dumb.
>Eat sleep and drink water everyday
>will die eventually anyways

>lol why do the basic motions of keeping yourself active, healthy, and looking decent. Just be fat and lazy!

based

Your body is literally the mantra "use it or lose it" who the fuck wants to be a miserable disabled old man because they were a lazy childish faggot

you lift the big thing, then you rest, then you lift the big thing *1,01 tommorrow

rinse and repeat