What are your plans after the gym tonight Jow Forums?

What are your plans after the gym tonight Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-150127_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 671K)

i'm watching ufc right now

i'll prob light up another bowl of this mediocre weed

and maybe play some ea ufc 3
i'm king of division 4 baby

Rest day, probably gonna chill and play some mhw.

Sounds chill man

gonna play basketball with my friend maybe play xbox and have a beer after. also gonna go to the store and pick up some more fish oil.

Your Friday night tears mine to shreds

Attached: 1568069418666.png (446x446, 322K)

And by Friday I mean Saturday

Meet up with the lads and drink
Get really drunk, most likely
Hit a rock and roll club, most likely
Make out with a girl and not remember our conversation, most likely. If it develops into a one night stand I'll probably get whisky dick and bone her the morning after if she stays.
Have hangover tomorrow, feel bad about myself and think of finally stop partying.
Rinse and repeat every weekend.

I'm open to having a gf but I haven't met anyone interesting in the past months.

Go home, pet the dogs, shower, make chicken, watch Samurai Jack S5 again. Maybe sex the gf if she'll fuck off about not using condoms

watch Black Lagoon and go to sleep, already lifted today

Attached: Balalaika lewd.jpg (1242x1920, 533K)

damn man I haven't seen Black Lagoon in awhile, I think I will do this tonight

Watching the Japan arc. Anything to take my mind off this shithole town.

Ate, marinated some chicken and steak, was gonna chill with a friend but he's talking to long so I'm gonna knock.

Damn it bros i want to find a gf already but it feels impossible for an introvert. Im just not outgoing. Fucking lonely and horny. Feelsbadman

Attached: Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (447x701, 138K)

> make out with a girl

lmao i go to clubs all the time and never see this happen yet on Jow Forums people act like they can just plan for it

Happened to me 2 weeks ago but couldnt land a date the next time i texted her. Hos going to be hos.

>leg day this morning
>met friends at beach, went for a swim
>rolled to japanese restaurant for ramen lunch
>went for a hike to a scenic spot
Just got home, gonna take a shower and play vidya for the evening. It was a good day.

Attached: iwagd.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Staying in and watching TV. I haven’t left my appartment today because the gym is closed because it’s game day. Kinda hard meeting people as a grad student at a new school. I joined the rugby club here but I miss my old team.

Attached: 935E6FF6-BB6E-4279-856A-3136C9919476.gif (255x190, 3.23M)

To shreds you say...

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

u a ho too tho

>bae
My ex unironically used this word and it’s part of the reason I was motivated to break up with her

Anyways after the gym tonight I will eat, read, get ready for bed, then sleep.

reading up on some stuff for advanced scuba diving, getting my license this week and then heading to dive in mexico.

lift until the gym closses, then do cardio on the bycicle to home, and keep lifting with the dumbbells in my home.
gotta lift the pain away

Attached: RcNFZvU.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Nothing. I'm feeling down these days. Thinking increasingly pessimistic about shit. Hit some PRs today and beat my meat but I can't sleep at all.

A gf takes away from your time. Be a man and make yourself busy. When you're successful girls will respect you. Especially the attractive ones who like introverts.

Did my leg day earlier, ate some pizza and now just browsing fit for a minute. Not doing anything tonight. I went out last night and my sleep over the last two nights has been lacking. Maybe 5-6 hours a night. I might start making a mod for a game called haydee. It's a easy to learn map maker with a directors graph. I've also been overcoming thinking about women too much. Realized that I'm the fucking man and I need to concentrate on myself instead. Women can come to me.

>women can come to me
How exactly?

I hit chest with some ab work. Now im getting drunk by myself. Same as usual.

Finished my push day and headed to my parents to hang with my daughter. She went to sleep and I headed home. Now I’m on here. Will probably fall asleep by 10 pm.

Woodworking and weeding out the garden

Just masturbated, probably gonna go get some ice cream and watch a movie

based and balalaika pilled

Attached: 1567912244549.png (1700x2200, 1.61M)

You don't see people making out at clubs? What the fuck?
Even if you don't, have you considered I might live elsewhere where it happens?

Of course I don't 'plan' on making out but when I'm drunk at clubs I just hit on women like I'm on autopilot mode.

I went on a run at the beach and then went to my favorite burrito restaurant. After that I played Civ VI at my friends house and drank two coronas.

Attached: fb.jpg (721x536, 37K)

Dude if you go to a club you will see that. Last time I went I made out with 4 grills ez, two at the same time

this day kino af

Club girls are ez mode brah

>I'm open to having a gf but I haven't met anyone interesting in the past months.
>gf
>interesting
bro, being "interesting" shouldn't be a criteria for a gf, ever

Attached: 1561013472198.jpg (645x773, 55K)

start building your social media and add random girls from your area
that's the only way for us introverts

Man, I eat hella cabbage

Attached: STDS9.jpg (2500x1667, 278K)

Not him but interesting is a good start

not that guy but do people actually use social media like that? srs, I stopped using facebook ages ago, never got into instagram because my phone was trash, and only use twitter to follow shit like games/music. do people actually just add randoms from their area in case they need people to meet up with

Attached: 1555648974843.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Yeah, you’re gonna need instagram at a minimum to get in the game

Are you calling him a chimpanzee?

Lads, should i go out to a goth dance venue alone? None of my friends wanted to hang out today. I am buzzed atm. Should i go for it and try to land some poon? The problem is i dont have my own place. My car is parked outside though. I have smashed in my car many times. Im just paranoid bitches will stalk me or know my address incase something goes wrong. Wat do?

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

How about you man up and make decisions yourself. You sound like a huge pussy.

Hiking.

Whatever faggot you never heard of getting advice? Youre on Jow Forums so you get no credability bitch

Are you okay friend?

cry to sleep
but I can't sleep so it gets uncomfortable quickly