Coworker normies are giving me fitness and diet advice again

>Coworker normies are giving me fitness and diet advice again
>They don't even go to the gym themselves and are giving cliche advice saying my body is good i just need to do crunches and stuff to get abs

>I've actually been lifting for two years and last week hit 225 x 4 bench press

I guess i simply do not look like it...

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

You probably look better than you think, especially to normies.

Then why are fat people that don't exercise giving me advice on what I should do?

>coworkers
sounds like you're the normie, faggot

kek the same shit happened to me and i strict ohp 185 for 3
its how i knew i needed to cut

Idiots like giving advice. Just ignore it

literally this
don't read so much into that shit

Yeah that was the wakeup call. im fucking cutting hard now, i don't even care if i lose some strength it's not worth it having strength but bad looks.

I see people who are trying to be encouraging and helpful, good normies
Just be polite and thank them for the advice, and go on a cut fatty

Is it bad I feel extremely tempted to start going autismo and correcting them about their misconceptions?

Of course not, especially when the advice is objectively wrong
But they'll think you're an asshole or will try to challenge your knowledge with shit they heard a social media personality say so it's often better to just acknowledge whatever they're spouting and go on about the day

So just nod and agree? I feel bad leaving them with incorrect ideas of fitness/nutrition but I feel like i'd be an even bigger autist if i started going:
>Ackshully everyone has abs but due to a high bodyfat we cannot see them!
>No, you cannot turn fat directly into muscle
etc

If you really want to engage it you could maybe try something like "that's interesting, I had heard it works this way and it kind of makes sense cause x and y, what do you think?" and just let them decide for themselves
This way you're dropping some knowledge without making it seem like you want to correct them

Maybe you should listen?
My friend is in the 1000lb club but he has a serious anterier pelvic tilt problem. I suggested working on his glutes and abs and he tells me to fuck off until I can lift more than him.

To each their own I guess.

You’re too fat, or at best wear clothes that are not form fitting. In college I could squat 400lbs atg no belt and deadlift 500 lbs and people didn’t even know I lifted. I simply lost like 15 lbs of fat and focuses upper body more for a few months and now I get mired daily. Just get lean, then get strong.

Maybe you're not showing off your gains? Wearing oversized clothes make you look fat instead of fit if you're built, try a nice tailored shirt for you to show off gains or a polo/Henley are good. But a Walmart non tailored shirt is probably making you look fat instead of built.

What to wear to show off gains? I look pretty norman without a pump and flexing too...

Attached: wojak_stage_1_doomer.png (321x339, 11K)

If you’re actually fit it’s super easy. Above the knee shorts or athletic taper fit jeans/pants. You should have a skinny waist(no belly) and broad shoulders and pecs that stick paste your stomach, so any shirt be it polo,t, or dress shirt should show off your form. Also make sure sleeves never allow more than an inch of empty space.

Get a Polo or roll up the sleeves on a regular tshirt, I usually rock a henley shirt and unbutton 1 or 2 buttons to show off chest. Make sure to go true to size, no oversized shit's because like I mentioned it makes you look fat instead of fit.

>'whats that'
>protein shake with 5g creatine
>'you know thats bad for your liver right'
>*slurps starbucks*

Thanks for the advice.jpg

different user here, I think Im gonna start using that

Am I just fucking DYEL? No shirts fit me properly, either they're too short in the torso and feel uncomfortable in the armpits or they're too loose.

Reminder that unless you roid normies will not recognize you as fit with normal clothes on

Don't they notice lean and vascular arms?

Get me tailored then if they're dress or Hutton ups, big fuckin difference people think you're wearing some designer clothing if you tailor to your body

Wrong

>just spend hundreds of dollars bro

>Dressing well and being attractive involves looking like not-a-poor

Wooooww

>Pay money to get all your clothes tailored
> - $2000
>Gain a little bit of weight by bulking
>Opps now i don't fit them
> - $2000
>Time to cut, ive gotten fat
>clothes don't fit again
> - $2000

Get a Merino shirt from sonofatailor
Custom fit

This is true. Sometimes people who have achieved very good results in one area think they're above advice and refuse to listen.

you probably look bloat and not really Jow Forums

>just spend $100 on a shirt bro

>Be bloated
>Arms look big but look like shit elsewhere

>Be unbloated
>Look like shit in clothes
you just cannot win

I got a 13 dollar Walmart button up tailored perfect to me for 10 dollars and I've received lots of compliments because of it.

Or just get a regular Polo or Henley they are meant to show off biceps and chest, go true to size

Impossible. They literally never fit properly everywhere.

Look for athletic fit or muscle fit or buy cheap and tailor if you really want to show them gains off.

Any specific brand suggestions that aren't expensive?

I got my regular tshirts from target and asos, pretty cheap

>lifts for 2 years
>hits 225 X 4

>on Jow Forums this is somehow bad
if you're an extreme fatass hitting 225 for reps is good.

This could probably work as a Jow Forums or Jow Forums banner. Maybe g.

Thanks ill try some stuff out soon. feels bad having to throw out so much of my clothes though...

i bougt some shirts for the gym but after a few washes and lifting in them they look like rags.

Uh.... Nooooo

>two years
>just hit 225
yeah
>I guess i simply do not look like it...
this is 100% true

>I've actually been lifting for two years and last week hit 225 x 4 bench press
yikes

post body

There are a heap of online tailors that will do custom clothes for you for like $50 a shirt. Maybe less on sale and if you don't need like fucking 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton. You have to be able to take your own measurements though. Can be fiddly if you don't know what you're doing.

Because people want to feel included, they want to feel knowledgeable and special. They probably saw your progress and thought it was a good time pass their wisdom onto you, even if they know fuck all about it.

>yikes
yikes

Attached: Kq8O2SOSYym_NAtIA7Mh5tiyZSWi6PvDDYdRFdhIIGA.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Seems to me they're just trying to make conversation because you're interested in fitness. Don't be autistic OP