Realistically, how many women do you think you could take in a fight at your given fitness level...

Realistically, how many women do you think you could take in a fight at your given fitness level? Assume these are your average women, not athletes or anything so women ranging from 5'2"-5'7" in height to 110-150 lbs in weight

Attached: 1488959372546.jpg (1600x1066, 273K)

There's a lot of variables in play here. I'm assuming unarmed hand-to-hand.

I don't have any martial arts training, but I'm 6'2 and 220lbs, so I would say at least 100.

>average women under 200lbs

guess you dont live in america

In a row? At least 30. I would take them down and slowly beat them down over the course of 5-10 minutes so I don’t tire too quickly.

8 as long as they can't collapse on top of me before I take at least 3-4 out

If we're talking 1 on 1 then yeah >100. But 100 average bitches all at once would be a pickle. That's why I said 8 down below

6' 205 no martial arts training besides wrestling with my brother. I say 15-20. Only so many can engage at once

Ok this is weird. Literally every female I've met in the military that was named cooke was a slut

>literally every female I've met in the military was a slut
FTFY

>Realistically, how many women do you think you could take in a fight at your given fitness level?
Unlimited number, but stamina would become a problem and if they would be coming at me endlessly in hordes I would eventually tire out.

Yeah. It really depends. I guess you wouldn't know what you're capable of until you put yourself in that situation. If it was life or death, and I went into an autistic rage I feel like I could completely wreck even 8 at once as long as I didn't get jabbed in the eye or something.

I would never hit a Lady.
It would happen as so:
>Be me, surrounded by females
>They want to fight me
>"But please my ladies, listen to reason. It would not be proper behavior of me to fight you"
>They would of course try to fight me since that's what they're supposed to in the context of this post
>I grab the hand of the woman who tries to punch me first
>"Listen please"
>I gaze into her eyes, holding her hand firm
>"There's no reason for us to fight my dear. I would rather tread you to a fine dinner and a walk in the park"
>She would hopefully start smiling, asking me if that's really how i'd treat her
>I tell her yes
>She starts crying. Never has she been treated this way before
>All her last boyfriends has been abusive against her
>She has finally found a nice guy who actually loves her for who she is
>I take her to the finest restaurant in the city, where i will buy her the finest wine and later some beautiful flowers
>I lead her into the park where we gaze at the clear sky and the beautiful stars
>It's the perfect day
>She has obviously never been happier
>She looks up at me
>She tells me that she loves you
>I tell her "i love you too my lady"
>I lied
>I roundhouse kick her right in the teeth
>That's 1
I could probably take more, but it's a start.

Attached: 12490712145.jpg (240x360, 11K)

based trickster

Attached: 1567640354086.gif (275x207, 820K)

yeah assume they're unarmed and you're unarmed as well

Based

Attached: 1566295824830.jpg (728x671, 78K)

Attached: 1567869915778.gif (220x116, 274K)

chuckled

Are they controlled by a hive mind or hopped up on PCP or something? Otherwise, if you put the first one down hard the shock and awe will keep the rest from doing anything.

I knew a dude named Cooke, legitimately the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever met bar actual obvious medical issues. No idea how that guy made it to adulthood.

There's a vid of these giant hornets invading a bee hive. The bees just pile I. Top of the hornet and buzz until the hornet gets to hot and does. That's the only way they could take me tbqh.. imagine the smell.

you mean the first holocaust

This probably. Possibly even more because I'm unironically not even sure if they would fight and not have emotional issues.

I'm around 6'2" 205lbs so all at once I think realistically like 7 or 8. Size in combination with cardiovascular fitness matters a lot as it does in professional fighting sports obviously so bigger guys with good endurance are going to be able to throw more powerful punches while at the same time having the stamina to be able to fight off more than just a few. Knowing the average female and having seen how they deal with stress, pain and conflict, it really wouldn't take much to knock one on her ass and pretty much have her down for the count with one hard punch to the face, particularly if you hit her on the chin or nose. With that in mind, 7 or 8 doesn't sound like that impressive of a number given how weak, frail and untactful most women are compared to a man of my size but any person no matter how strong or fast dealing with that many opponents at once is going to have a hell of a time keeping them all from bum rushing him and becoming overwhelmed by sheer power of numbers. Keep in mind that you're going to be expending a huge amount of energy just moving around trying to keep them coming at you in smaller numbers so you can deliver haymakers without taking much damage or getting dogpiled so it might not be as easy as it looks on paper.

Every single one of em

all of them.

i was once homeless for 12 days and consumed nothing but water during that time
i was 135-ish pounds prior to the starvation at 6'2"
i got into a fight with a warehouse worker woman and manhandled the absolute fuck out of her

so assuming it would be 1-on-1, unironically hundreds

At a time probably 5-8

Meant at the same time but my brain fucked up

Is it one at a time or all together
>one at a time
>all together
I would rape all of them afterwards

>Literally every female is a slut
FTFY

Similar story to yours, I was at my buddies house tripping on acid and was just chilling listening to music about to feed my dog when 3 people just busted into his house, 2 girls and 1 guy, the guy had a gun and the girls had knives. They brought my friend's wife out at gunpoint meanwhile my trip was kicking in and I was disoriented as fuck but realized what was going on and tried to stall for time just fucking with them hoping for a miracle.That's when I recognized them from this dope farm I had visited and I told them in my most tripped out voice that I remembered them which caught them off guard. Long story short I sicked my dog on the guy and one of the girls started running at me with the knife at which point I chucked a dog food can at her face and hit her right in the fucking nose, she went down immediately screaming and blood gushing from her face. My friend's wife hit the other girl in the face then ran off and locked herself in the bedroom at which point I sicked the dog on the can face girl then proceeded to curb stomp the absolute fuck out of the guy. The last girl, this redhead ran and tackled me, stabbed me in the hip with her knife at which point I grabbed her by the hair and bashed her face into the mantle, the wall and then an old coffee table until she was incapacitated. The last girl getting ripped apart by the dog grabbed the gun on the ground and inadvertently shot me so I passed out from the pain but she comes crashing through the window and falls in my friend's pool where he just happened to be chilling and listening to music. This girl is screaming bloody murder bobbing up and down firing the gun in all different directions. Luckily my buddy had a flame thrower in the back and he torched the fuck out of the last girl in the pool. So all in all I'd say about 6 girls all at once.

Practically infinite because I would use my superior stamina to outrun them, and I would then get them one by one, or in ambushes and so on. There is no one on this Earth who can defeat me in naked combat except perhaps a very good thrower (rock on ground) or a marathon runner without spindly arms. So again no one.

Senpai i was thinking of getting a flame thrower just for this situation.

Kek

Attached: 1556077725906.jpg (610x611, 75K)

>average women
>under 150lbs

This.

Also this.

And these.