You Can't Get Enough Vit A Without Meat

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854912/

If you don't consume saturated fat with your veggies, your conversion rate is lowered. The more veggies you consume in a sitting, the lower the conversion rate. If you have genetic mutations and single nucleotide polymorphisms, this will further reduce the ability to convert beta carotene to retinal. Consider that the US RDA's are too low for Vit A

Eat liver

Attached: LAMB-LIVERS-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 75K)

Redpilled. How do you eat your liver? I like to dredge mine in a little seasoned flour before cooking. Tastes like round steak

shoo shoo meatcuck

I just eat it raw. I tried to pan sear it once with onions and butter (honestly, I probably cooked it way too long) and it was awful.

I'm easily and accessibly displaying why meat is essential for the benefit of all posters

Yeah liver cooks very fast. I havent tried it raw yet since I havent found a source aside from the frozen shit at the grocery store. Going to try a butcher that's in town

Cod Liver Oil or Desiccated Beef Liver. Desiccated Beef Liver changed my life. I used to have zero energy. Tried exercise but couldn't do it. Upped my vitamin A and D it's like I'm a whole different person.

Tru. That's pretty much the issue with the modern American, lack of fat soluble vitamins to keep the system running optimally

Ok.. ill pop a multi vitamin no big deal retard

Trusting some synthetic, lab made experiment with no guarantee of what's inside of it with little conversion and bioavailabilty of the synthetic form of Vit A in your pill to the animal form that we metabolize

over eating some natural, life-giving liver. You are on the cusp of beyond helping.

Meat is great but let's be real it doesn't matter.

You can get a fuckton of vitamin A from a single carrot. Snack down a small bag of babby carrots and it's a bajillion percent. You're not going to be vitamin A deficient even if the conversion is a bit off

you know how people tell you to eat carrots and sweet potatoes to get that "healthy orange glow" to your skin?
that's your body not absorbing the beta carotene and trying to dump it through the skin.

>Eat liver
You can't make me

Synthetic Vit A is not vitamin A. 50,000 IU can kill you but a person can eat that in a meal with liver and be fine.

chopped up with fruit and onion is pretty good

Ok retard. My vitamins are lab tested for purity and contents

No you can’t, you only get beta carotene and the study I posted is all about it’s extremely low conversion rate Vitamin A

Good boy, eat your pills.

>fruit
Explain please

i mean you sautee the onions and fruit... could be, apples, nectarines, sweetened cranberries, etc

>Goys eat your processed cancer meat
Fuck off kike shill

I get ~80% of my diet from a local farm that raises their ruminants naturally, sustainable and optimally. I barely cook my meats, the organs I eat raw. Keep being feeding from the dried up teet of the supermarket.