/Bachelor Pad/

What are some home essentials for your healthy living Jow Forums lifestyle? What is your goal living space?

What are you doing to make your Jow Forums bachelor pad reflect your ascension to making it?

Examples of healthy living items to discuss ITT (This thread's focus is that on tailoring your apartment to supplement fitness achieved through dieting, exercise, and healthy living):
•• Items to make your sleep gains ••
>Blackout curtains
>White noise machine
>Firm memory foam bed

•• Kitchen essentials for dieting and nutritional gains ••
>instapot pressure cooker
>chef's knife
>glass tupperware

•• Home gym exercise essentials for all home sizes ••
>foam roller
>pull up bar
>resistance bands

•• Mood and cleanliness for stress reduction gains ••
>house plants
>canister vacuum
>organization
>art

•• Cool shit for social and romantic gains ••
>board games and group activities
>patio chill environments
>mood lighting, fur blankets, and other chick crack

Attached: 1568139881568.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

i live with my parents and invest nearly everything i make

ill move out in like 5 years with half a million dollars.

Is there a scientifically proven best kind of bed?

I would love to furnish/arrange my one room flat in an aesthetic way, but somehow it just looks sloppy and bad when I do it

Why do people want to live downtown near all the NIGGERS?

That was my dream. Stuck in apartment with gf and ended up with retarded job as a result of that.

No. Whatever you sleep well on. Probably something that doesn't leave you a sweaty mess.

Dumping aesthetic pads for inspiration and ideas, feel free to join me

Attached: 1454691805113.jpg (4488x2889, 997K)

I'd also like to take this time to say fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1547189501305.jpg (1280x853, 221K)

This looks like my grandparents house. The photo-shopped skyscrapers are tricking you into thinking this is high class.

Attached: Wt0WNbu.jpg (1366x768, 280K)

Attached: 1366074400867.jpg (550x412, 85K)

Attached: 1548455811123.jpg (2560x1600, 1.72M)

imagine how dusty that piece of art gets

Attached: ec52175368a2c2fe437a1801dd25e905.jpg (1800x1200, 600K)

Not at all if you manage your airflow properly

Attached: 2v3yfQg.jpg (1472x982, 1.29M)

Attached: loft-bedroom-design18.jpg (500x588, 62K)

Attached: f4rywjpv8ry21.jpg (1024x683, 176K)

Attached: OuOroLD.jpg (1600x1621, 355K)

Attached: comfy house 1441698045076.jpg (3264x2448, 2.02M)

Attached: 1456777222799.jpg (1280x1800, 975K)

no judgement but if you "move out in like 5 years" past the age of 22-24 you sacrificed you mental/emotional/spiritual growth as a fully functioning human being for some money. Again, no judgement, most people spending time on this site made that decision at 14-16 years old but they are currently sleeping in a bed they dont want to be in in their heart of hearts

Attached: 4vgo3tri1mx21[1].jpg (576x768, 96K)

Attached: Conservatory-Ceiling.jpg (682x1024, 236K)

Attached: 1457283716432.jpg (600x399, 76K)

Attached: 91-v9QETl9L._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

Attached: 1456776927115.jpg (1924x1265, 427K)

Attached: tGtEp5n.jpg (1100x1650, 467K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27-03-30-31(1).png (1080x1041, 2.33M)

Attached: 1spheq14ugp21[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

not if you blow it all on drugs kevin

I would love some combination of these. I like the dark woods, brown walls, stone, and window with a beautiful nature view. Thanks for postin

Attached: 09E1A6E2-7707-49D3-BAC0-EC266DA421E1.jpg (640x800, 175K)

No worries mate, I took inspiration from a lot of them too

Attached: CondoLiving01.jpg (1024x692, 256K)

Idk user I'm not sure i'd be doing very much if i was living alone anyway, at least i have money this way.

Aight if this threads up when I return I'll post more a e s t h e t i c s

Attached: vargpilled.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

a bird's gotta leave the nest, if they're unwilling then they should be pushed out by the mother when still a baby, not coddled to a young adult. If you are late 20s or (god forbid)_ early 30s you have more than likly done unreconciable damage up until this point that forcing you out pennliess at 18 would havecertainly been better than 500k in your pocket at 30 9 times of 10. maybe you are the 1/10 tho hoping you the best of success in life and hoping you find your happiness

Attached: 1410273087523.jpg (3072x2304, 984K)

Attached: 1281059268840.jpg (800x592, 181K)

get your shit tested for radon before you kill your dogs, scum.

For what purpose do you post these and why (you) me?

Attached: the guard stares at you.jpg (600x450, 172K)

In what way though? People always say this but they never elaborate.

I literally do not see in what ways I would benefit from moving out. I still hang out with friends, I still have a girlfriend, there is nothing I would live differently except giving away $1000+ a month to a landlord.

He's trying to make himself feel better that he didn't get a free ride to accumulate wealth

The absolute dream

Attached: 1410270944828.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Imagine living like that, in absolute squalor without any furnishings, colour, bugs most likely...

Attached: CondoLiving02.jpg (1024x550, 263K)

seriously cozy

it's just the way of the world. One of those thtings that you are supposed to intuitively know and understand as part of the human experience or else there is deemed to be something wrong with you (what they woudl call today "autistic"). we have been here for 10s of thousands of years and 95% of that you would be considered an elder at your current state, yet you are still living at home like a child. In terms of modern history, (last 1-200 years) you are middle aged but still anyone would look at a 30 year old and living at home with mommy and daddy and say 'oh wow thats too bad for the lil fella must have something mighty wrong with them em'. Is literally everyone who has ever lived wrong? Extremely doubtful. It's one of those tings you're just supposed to know and agree with on a primal, visceral lebel. like how autistic poeple have problems following directions that aren'y completely black and white for example they said this how was i supposed to know they meant that? If you are sitting on 100s of 1000s of dollars and still opting to live with your parnts as as full grown adult you either were born are or are turing ourself, autistic

Attached: 1495586199332.jpg (600x592, 39K)

>implying tribalism does not exist

Yeah it's a typical cope.

You still haven't explained why. If I lived alone in an apartment or with roommates literally NOTHING In my life would be different except for having less money.
>I have a job
>I have friends I spend time with
>I have a girlfriend
>I have various hobbies
>I have a consistently growing portfolio
Maybe you're thinking of someone being a friendless NEET but that isn't the case here.

Wow, it's not like a majority of people around the world live with their family or that for most of our time on earth we've lived with family. Fucking retarded boomer mindset you have.

Imagine bringing history into this discussion without mentioning the fact that the family home used to consist of 3 or more generations. It's a recent idea that you're a failure if you haven't moved out by the time you're done college (or around that age) and I couldn't disagree more honestly. I'm not that user but I will be encouraging my kids to stay as long as they can, this doesn't equate to coddling them though, it only does when you provide all and expect nothing in return. Your post smells of brainletism

people trying to act like this is the norm are etther trolling or living in a blissful ingornace. again, 10s of 1000s of yeras of humans living on this soil and 99.9% of that time a man of able body in his 20s was either the sole bread winner for the family or on the back end of a long and prosperous life yet OP here is a fully grown many child living rent free under his parents roof hoarding his sheckles together thinking that makes him something. Completely delusional and if you people are serious shows how compeltely detatached from reality you have become. if you're in your 20s/30s and aren't provdining complete for yourself and your parents AND have fatherd the next generation after you you are, by the diagnosis of 10s of billions of humans who have come before you, mentally, phsyically, emotionally, and spiritually incompetant. periond end of story.

Attached: 1489012123230.jpg (500x750, 196K)

>But muh feelings say u should do these things!
Nah fuck you I'll continue stacking coin and live the rest of my life without a care.

Decent bait

This isn't getting dignified with a response beyond "No", such a brainlet it's nearly astonishing if you forget where you are

I did EXACTLY that. You're gonna make it.
p.s. VTSAX

Okay, is this a real eames or a replica?

thank you brother. it feels good desu

Isnt my pictures but I distinctly remember the OP saying everything was replica, these are the original images so you might have luck in the archive

what if I make a small fortune and I own my parents house and also pay for everything? am I still autistic?

This is the worst post on the board right now

>tfw you live in an overpriced city and bachelor apartments go for $1000+
Frick me.

Sadly $1,000 is cheap for a decent place in 2019.

They're not even the good apartments. $1,000 is the absolute minimum for a bachelor, even if it's a shithole.

My shit holes start at 1300 and my friend pays 1800 for a -slightly- better lay out. It's next to a train station

>moved to norcal because I can save more even with cost of living increase
>moved into $2000 600 sq. ft with a garbage layout, considered a steal
>no ac like very other apartment sub $3k
>shit location, have to drive everywhere
>tiniest bathroom/kitchen I've ever seen
>tons of noise from nearby businesses at night when they're stocking shit
Really trying to move to NY or the midwest as soon as I get a decent job offer. NY is expensive but less so and it's actually more worth it since you can walk and there's interesting shit everywhere. Midwest self explanatory, being able to get like 1+ sq ft./dollar in a nice apartment with a quiet area near some nature is incredibly underrated for gains just from the benefits to your sleep/stress levels.

I'll take this one, thanks.

Based

Attached: 1567089611778.png (1659x2208, 2.75M)

>What is a tatami mat

That last sentence gets me every single time

Ignore the faggots, user.
I would live with my parents too if I can get a similar paying job in my hometown.
Why would i wanna pay the landlord jew just to maintain an image?

This.

Getting a gf is the worst thing a man can do. Especially if it's a gf who isn't financially smart.

What's a good layout for a long but not very wide living room?

do you have on you use? I was actually thinking of getting one of these lately for my back

More specificity pls

>Why yes eventhough it is 2019 I still have books in display, as you can see i'm quite the cultural man, I mean person.

Attached: fedoraking.jpg (480x480, 37K)

ebooks are great for most reading but certain things are better as a physical book.

Youre a moron if you think a tablet beats a physical palpable book.

>books

>what is internet

Pretty nice.
>sees cat
Fucking perfect.

Depends where you are. I found a pretty great place in Phoenix close to work that is 745$/month plus utilities. It's a 1BR about 700ft^2 with the only old appliance being an old dishwasher but I handwash anyways so it's no real issue.

Impressive

Imagine thinking that moving out and spending a lot of money just to pay a slumlord, instead of living with your family getting financially sorted sacrifices something. God Americans are retarded.

Imagine living with your parents in your mid 20s

To get away from the likes of you.

Rent your primary living space in the fun area, whatever fun means to you, and own land/workshops for fucking around on 1-2 hours away.

Are you american or european? If euro, i can understand cause some of yall hang onto that old world style. But american, are you actually norman bates?

Cant disagree with those digits

>reddit tier onions shit is cool
Let me guess you also wear red wing boots, have a pathetic beard, and drink microbrews.

I recently picked up one of those chinese gel-memory foam mattresses from eBay and honestly I'm amazed at how well it works. I kind thought the "gel infusion allows it to breath" thing was bullshit but it is actually fantastic, I never wake up sweaty on the bed any more. Definitely a lot better than regular memory foam. I haven't tried a those purple mattresses or anything but I think they have a trial program you could check out. From what I've tried:
Coach

i live with my brother for free and sleep on the floor

>slumming it out due to social stigma that is no longer valid
or
>setting yourself up for success in the long run
pick one retard

ok now this is bait

>slumming it
It's not hard to have a good job and a nice place.

Thought the dog looked spooky so I tried making it spookier.

Thoughts?

Attached: Dog.png (576x768, 312K)

damn i need to get into woodowrking. i brown wood interiors

Hello brown wood interiors, I dad.

Far too feminine.
Reminder that taxidermy is only acceptable to display if you bagged it yourself or inherited it.
My personal library has over 700 titles.
Fight me IRL, faggot.

>Zoomer bitch arguing against lucky quads in support of being a slave to electricity
Pathetic

NGMI