How do you deal with shit tests?

How do you deal with shit tests?

Attached: 8b0e027120e01bd988d45ae7058b02fa-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

Ashwaganda

Im not on drugs so I pass them fine, but usually they test my piss and not my feces.

You pass them. Once you identify something as a shit test it’s easy to pass it. Most people don’t understand when something is a shit test that’s why they fail.

Lmao

It's getting close to 2020 and you still believe in an outdated worldview written by men who purposely tried to make you as insecure as possible so that they could sell you pure, unfiltered cringe in the form of red pill or PUA books/classes/workshops.

Good, good, continue to believe that women are planning and scheming against you always. Surely this will do no damage to your psyche. Be sure to HOLD FRAME, bro. Whatever that means.

you've never cried in front of a girl and it shows

I look her right in the eyes and say, " I decided I want you. You are mine and I am yours. And I will continue to act, think, and believe this truth and will be patient until you do also."

My autism kicks in and I just power through them and cut the bullshit

Im not gonna put up witha. Girl who does that shit. Hands down.

are unicorn tears natty?

agree and amplify followed by shit eating grin. works best if you honestly DGAF.

I usually can't help but roll my eyes and cringe.

Based and redpilled

fuckk I'm gonna say this to my gf tonight, she's been sad lately and she probably thinks I'm neglecting her

It works. I've been married 25 years and still going.

she will literally break up with you on the spot

I don't believe you

thats because hes a melodramtic fuck
you, of all people, should know how your gf behaves. you should know how she would react. dont come on here to ask anons to make general statements about women.

NEVER IMPROVE

man, I tried this shit and it made me so inexplicably sad I skipped my classes and went home early.

>meet girl on dating site
>says we can't go out because she's looking to get serious, and she's allergic to cats (i have a cat)
>tell her if we ever moved in together my mom could take care of it
>starts going full retard and tells me I would have to choose between my cat and her
>call her out for being a cunt by asking a man to give up a family member, and tell her to fuck off
>gets all apologetic and gives me her number, going on a date tomorrow
A shit test is just when a girl probes if you have integrity and a spine. They don't even necessarily do it on purpose, it's an unconscious instinct that helps them seek out the best mate. You will pass shit tests without even realizing it if you're not a pathetic excuse for a man.

Attached: kidmeattable.jpg (615x768, 75K)

I've tried this for the past week and a half and haven't noticed any difference whatsoever. About to return it

pass them. the tests, and the bitches administrating it

Tell them to piss off

the PUA scene is dogshit, but one of the maybe two gems the scene gave men is explaining how it is in a woman’s nature to test your masculinity

Pretend to consider her point of view, and then just do what you were going to do anyway, unless what she says is legitimately and indisputably a good idea.

This guys bluepilled but he's still half right

If you have to even bother with holding frame and shit tests, it's over for you. Don't bother. If she's actually attracted to you that shit won't matter.

Attached: makarov-call-of-duty-destacada.jpg (250x192, 4K)

based

based as fuck, good to see you stuck by your values, all women will respect you for that.

this shit fucked my mood. not as bad as but just really fuckin off constantly.I hadn't done anything else in a month when I started it and it took me another month after quitting to recover from it.

This. It's just how women function.

>Be male
>Have a cat

Pick one nig

Cats are based, fuck off

>he actually thinks "holding frame" will get him pussy

Attached: 1568413617706.jpg (236x246, 9K)

Whats a shit test?

Attached: 1562794318909.jpg (1920x1440, 1.41M)

he skipped dick day

You must be a retard then cause it's supposed to have the reverse effect. Supposed to relax you and not make you nervous or depressed

goal body for me btw

Early on in our marriage, my wife was kind of getting lazy in bed (starfish). Since I'm not a degenerate fap-addict, I cum every time. However, I was just not feeling it with her attitude. So, 2 minutes into sex, I pulled out and I calmly mentioned something like, "that was cool. I'm done." As this was a new experience for her, she freaked the fuck out and seemed confused and upset.

It was totally worth it because she put effort into her part of sex after that.

You can't just let bitches be bitches.

She freaked the fuck out.

What was that conversation like and how long did it take for her to recover? also based and redpilled

To recover? Like one day.

The conversation? It was something like:

>me: (pulls dock out). "well, I'm done."
>her: did you go [e.g. cum]?
>me: no. I'm just done.
>her: ...
>her: What's wrong? Is your dick broke?
>me: No. I'm just done.
>her: [confusion]
>me: I'm good. No big deal. [some change of subject] What are we eating for dinner?

I did not mention her lack of enthusiasm directly. I just moved on and made it clear that she did not have my active interest any longer at that moment.

P.S. This was like 8 years ago, so it's a little fuzzy in my mind.

i dont. and neither should you man.

Attached: nairablue.jpg (1025x1280, 293K)

Enjoy the toxoplasma

At the risk of sounding autistic, PUA and chess training have incredible parallels. Most teaching materials are a crutch and thus by definition a necessarily wrong simplification.
Education material below your level is either obvious or obviously wrong, which makes it really hard to judge its educational value for others. Things above your level are impossible to judge in any way and you have to try them out to make them fit and hopefully improve your current level. Maybe they are bullshit, maybe they don't fit your style, nobody can tell you that.
It's really difficult to impart the complex thinking that goes into that sort of skill on another person because you can never list all the exceptions to the (bullshit) heuristics. Control the center, unless you can force an attack in reasonable time then fuck that; pass a shit test, unless it's not and "failing" it will create a deeper bond and "passing" makes you look like a major dickhead. No book can impart this learning-by-doing knowledge. No book teaches you judgment required to perhaps take a lesser advantage that assures easy natural desired outcome instead of a huge advantage that only takes one slip to completely lose. Guys who are all "muh engine" instead of "muh natural logical moves" and guys who try to be gigachad alpha all the time are wired the same way - they can't see forest for the trees.
I really have no point here, I'm just thinking about how many similarities there are between two things I'm reasonably accomplished in.

based and insight-pilled

Huh. That's interesting. I did this to my exgf twice and she also freaked out.

Being indifferent.

You can't fail any shit tests if you don't care

This guy understands women

i dont put up with that shit, like bye bitch

every fuckin PUA i've seen actually in the field is an autist. If a woman falls for that shit, then i don't want her

Use the street, dumb whiteoid

Attached: 20190911_162922.jpg (2048x1152, 782K)

Lol

chimp out let her know I am stronger

only correct answer

tits or gtfo

cope

lol if a girl is making you jump through hoops just to get a date with her its not a shit test. It just means that you're in the back burner.

>not training your dick for strength instead of pump and fluff bro isolation shit

>continue to believe that women are planning and scheming against you always
PUA shit is mostly nonsense but women ARE always doing this shit. Even your mother.

But that is exactly my point, in a roundabout way. I don't consider myself a PUA at all, but I have read and used a lot of their stuff years ago, changed it to fit my language, culture and circumstances and eventually the result just... became a part of who I am. None of my behavior is "anti-amog", I just usually take charge in a group setting. I don't really "demonstrate high value", I just talk about cooler parts of my life (since I do relatively cool shit) in a confident way. "Negging" is fucking dumb, but if it wasn't for that, the very concept of playful teasing and flirting would be alien to me. None of the original stuff is still inside me, but it'd be a lie to say it didn't influence me.
Guys you see are stuck in algorithmic thinking, do A, then B, then C, then you have "the sex". It's cringy, it's terrible, I've done that myself but that's exactly my point, only from a socially developed perspective you can see how bad and cringeworthy that is. Some of those guys won't stay there forever, they'll just become normal confident socially capable individuals who threw away the half broken training wheels, but only after realizing what works and what does not.

I'm not here to sell or hype PUA bullshit, but it has helped me, as a crutch, to go from friendless virgin autist to having a nice circle of friends I like and several important long term relationships. It was just one of many building blocks that took me somewhere I wanted to be.

>woman goes full schizo before you've even seen her
>going to date her anyway

I'd never see a fucking lunatic or stupid person like that, though it means I have to skip much pussy but meh.

What's your elo? I got hard stuck at 1800 without studying and I never really put the effort in to go further. Now I'm like 1650

I don't deal with shit tests because I don't talk to women

You study more so you can get better scores on your next test.

You haven't even gone on a date and you're talking about moving in together? Why does she even know you have a cat?

When I played competitively, I got to a bit below 2100 FIDE before further improvement got kinda boring. A lot of grinding, a lot of undoing of bad habits, wasting hours on that one autistic chesstempo problem questioning if you're secretly a 60IQ brainlet, you know how it is. Other hobbies became more fun, I went back to college, interest just kinda slowly faded away. I doubt I'm more than 1900ish right now. I mostly play blitz with irl friends for fun.
1700-1900s are really notorious as a pit - you "know" everything and you can play a decent game with raw talent, but you don't really know jack shit depth-wise.

"Just b urself, bro!"

Underrated

>if you’re not a pathetic excuse of a man

>proposes moving in together with a girl he knows through dating site and hasn’t even seen yet that his mom would take care of cat when they move in together.

You are in for some fun

Attached: B00A2D55-E8B5-4DFE-9656-ED4553531876.jpg (676x581, 75K)

I open the the red pill subreddit and select the appropriate response from the sidebar

/thread

Based. Other responses are cringe. Just goes to show how pathetic guys are these days.

Attached: CF-k9JAUEAAhvqg.jpg (530x492, 39K)

I dont know about the physical shit but it helped tame my fear responses pretty good

There's a difference between shit tests and borderline man. Jesus Christ, run!

Thanks to my exceptional social retardation I never even get what they want me to do so I pass the tests by just being myself and not reacting to them.

>continue to believe that women are planning and scheming against you always.
They don't do it consciously.

Hey fuck you guys my dick is like that when flaccid, but i got a nice 7 incher erect that has been described as and i quote 'a perfect cock'.

I was waiting for bus with two girls from school and we sit down and one goes
>come here there's more space
and the cute one goes
>no user wants to sit here and talk to me teehee
and I just grinned and said no actually I don't I'm gonna move right now but I stayed there. shit test passed, I guess lmao

>outdated worldview
>outdated
>essential, integral, innate female nature can be outdated, ever

pretty sane post.
people can give you advice on how to act around women in general but only you actually know that one specific girl you're after so it's on you to figure out what she'd like. unless you are about to do something turbo retarded that would never work with any girl, advice on Jow Forums is useless

Huh weird, my gf says the same about my 7 incher.
Are we dick bros now?

Same.

Yes.
Appearantly too massive isnt nice.
Girth helps tho