6 Months

We’re all going to make it, Jow Forums

Attached: 83F4F63E-2064-4488-B94F-852A7476BED3.jpg (1697x1466, 448K)

great neck gains, user

hey bro, just a little constructive criticism: up your chest volume. every day doesn't have to be arm day.

I was neckpilled from the very start.

Yeah, I’m starting to work a lot more on chest and back. Thanks for the advice!

Cute. How have the glutes improved?

post legs

Great progress user

How did you gain the weight though? Obviously eating, but any pro tips? I just recently bought weight gainer and am trying to supplement my weight gains with that since I’m skelly too

Going to college was a huge boost. I’ve got a great meal plan, so I track my calories and supplement my diet with creatine and mass gainer. I’ve been dirty bulking, but my metabolism keeps a lot of the weight off my stomach.

Bet u have sex all the time

what routine?

Gains can’t cure my social autism.

Push/Pull split. Heavy focus on hypertrophy with moderate strength training. My full routine is pretty long.

Why do so many of us lanklets have weird sideways posture/uneven hips before we start lifting

This is motivational as hell my dude. Just started like a month ago, so I've still got a long ways to go. Its amazing to think another 5 months could make that much of a diff though.

What's your routine been like?

Not sure, if I’m honest, but I never realised how big of a difference posture made until I started lifting. Thank God for that.

At least youre young. Im 23 and i know most people my age have had dozens of sexual partners

so youre telling me us wristlets have a chance after all

I appreciate it, man! You’ll definitely make some major progress if you’re consistent and dedicated! My routine is a very basic push/pull split. I’ll type it all out if you really think you need it, but I’ve mostly been focusing on hypertrophy. If I notice that my pumps aren’t as full/good, I’ll switch up the workout and hit the muscle from a different angle. I think this has really helped with confusing the muscle and avoiding overtraining. Keep working, bro, you’ll look great in a few months!

This seems patently false, I'm 25 and even throughout college most people didn't have "dozens" of partners.

There's always a few degens that fuck like multiple girls a night and have high body counts but the average isn't dozens. Don't fall for availability heuristic user

Without a doubt. Don’t take the wristpill.

I’m pretty big on monogamy, so a big reason why I haven’t had sex is because I was too much of a cuck to find an actual relationship. Hopefully that changes soon, but either way I don’t believe in fucking everything that moves. I’d much rather just lift and improve myself than get caught up with roasties.

Where the fuck did your proportion go??

What do you mean by proportion?

Chasing roasties is usually a waste of time, money and gains. Fun at first but eventually just becomes unfulfilling and soulless

yikes
The best way to find someone you actually like is to date (and fuck) different people

Based.

I’m saying I didn’t date anyone. Wasn’t an incel, but I definitely wasn’t in high demand.

I dont think so, but thats just my opinion

Stats, lifts?

SO are you posting ass or what?

>dozens
Big misconception
Even the guys you consider >chads only get new pussy here and there

Thank you, friend. I learned the hard way.

Spent more of college than I would like partying a lot and chasing roasties now and then. Drank so much I started having heart problems and that's when I realized I had to stop

Damn man, thank God you took a lesson from that. I’m a freshman this year, so I have some time to improve and build a nice life for myself. I’ll never stop taking lessons from guys like you who have actually experienced that stuff and taken important lessons from it.

Ah yes, someone you get along with will just fall out of the sky magically
I don't see how meeting people and dating means you have to become an alcoholic

I focus on high reps for hypertrophy, so I don’t record my lifts or go for PRs. Just make sure I’m progressing every so often.

I’ll let you know when my legs and glutes are ready to properly show off lmao. Still got some work to do.

I cleaned up my act a lot senior year and I’m in a great place now, but if I had to do it again I’d say everything in moderation. Don’t neglect social gains (and desu avoiding girls altogether does hamper social gains) because college can be a ton of fun, but don’t be one of those guys where college is the best time of their life and it’s nothing but downhill from there

Inspo thread and makes me think I need to up my training. age/height/weight? and how often do you workout a week? completely natty?

Thanks man, I’ve been working really hard to get away from who I was, so it means a lot to have a community filled with a lot of supportive and enthusiastic people. I just turned 18, I’m 6’4, and 175lbs. I was ~135lbs at 6’3 in the first pic. I work out 5-6 times a week for an hour to an hour and a half, and I’m completely natty.

For sure, man. I’m just looking for a quality girl at the moment. I started lifting (like a lot of guys) bc of a girl. It was a really shitty experience where I was played with for months, and it kinda broke me. Since then I’ve just focused on improving and looking for the right people. No matter how much I change, I’m not going to forget how people treat you when you’re not “attractive” to them.

>I’ve been working really hard to get away from who I was
You seem too young to be talking like that. You have all your life ahead of you.

Yeah, I was just very unhappy with a lot of things in my life — including my appearance. I’ve either changed, or am working on changing those things in the time that’s passed. I don’t lift for girls or anything like that, I do it to improve myself as a person. It’s just one step I’ve taken to make myself into someone I can be proud of. That’s my definition of “making it,” and I believe we all can make it.

How old are you

Just turned 18.

Idc about the body but what did you for the neckpill

It was partially a joke. I don’t do any training for my neck, and never have. But I did start lifting for girls, so I got into aesthetics and ate stuff like the neckpill right up lmao. I still think a thick neck is important for a good physique though.

>I trained my neck without training my neck

Exactly.

I know you said your routine is long, but I'd like to see it if you don't mind.

Yeah, for sure! I normally do two sets of the first workout, superset it with two sets of the next, and then finish up both in the same sequence (2 sets bench, 2 sets leg press, 2 sets bench, 2 sets leg press, rest). Any set with less than 20 reps is a workout that I go heavier on to incorporate a small amount of strength training to my routine.
Push Day:
-Flat DB Bench 4x10-20
-Leg Press 4x20
-Cable Tricep Pushdowns 4x20
-Chest Flyes 4x20
-Tricep OH Extension 4x15-20
-DB Shoulder Press 4x10-20
-Incline DB Bench 4x15-20
-Lateral Raises 4x20
-Leg Extensions 4x20
-Dips 2-3x15-20

Pull Day:
-Incline DB Curls 4x20 (I like to do burnouts past set 1 or 2)
-Lat Pulldown 4x20
-Cable Rope Curls 4x20
-DB Rows 4x15-20
-Shrugs 4x20
-T Bar Rows 15-20
-Straight Arm Lat Pull-Down 4x20

I focus a lot on the eccentric portion of the lifts and try to flex at the peak of each lift to help with my mind-muscle connection. For me, it’s all about completely breaking down the muscle, and I gauge how effective my workout was by my pump. I’ve noticed that after a few weeks of one workout, my pumps aren’t as full, so I’ll either hit the muscle from a different angle or I’ll incorporate a different variation of the workout to shock the muscle. This may not be the best workout, but I think it’s been working well for me.

So is >15 rep count the ultimate hidden aestheticspill? You always hear about hypertrophy being in the 8-12 rep range, but sounds like low weight at even higher reps gets actual results.

Reminds me of that Eugen Sandow thread from a few days ago, apparently he trained with lightweight baby weights.

Honestly, it might be. I started because it was what my dad told me to do to get my form down and get used to the weights, but once I experienced my first pump, I just stuck with it and slowly increased in weight. For me, it’s been fantastic. I think it’s the reason why I still have a toned look to my muscles (and it looks like I’ve gotten leaner). It’s also made the gym so much more enjoyable bc there’s no way I can ego lift, and I also get a long, intense workout where I can forget about anything that’s bothering me. Plus it leaves me with a great pump at the end of the workout. I’d definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something new!

if I do this on the first day that I work out, i would prob strain a muscle. pls halp what do

You won’t strain a muscle if you warm up properly and don’t ego lift. If you’re doing this workout, you’re probably going to be pushing baby weight. That’s pretty much the point. Focus on perfect form, contracting your muscles at the peak of each lift, and letting the weights down slow (eccentric movement). It may be embarrassing at first, but once you get used to it, you’re probably going to enjoy lifting a lot more. At least I did.

I’m about as skinny as you were (120 Ibs rn) how many pounds should the weights be?

Great work bro, noob gains are always crazy but your transformation is especially impressive. Keep it up

T. 6.5 years in the gym

holyshit user your build from 6 months ago looked nearly identical to mine

A rule of thumb that I used when I started was to pick weights where I wasn’t shaking as I ended the set. That’s a good way to gauge your strength and set a baseline to build on. You’ll get some cues from your body, and it’s okay to adjust the weight when you’re starting out. Eventually you do want to challenge yourself though.

Thank you, brother! I think I saw a thread about loaded carries that was yours, and I’m going to incorporate that into my routine now bc of you.

Maybe we have similar genetics? Hit the gym and let’s see in a few months!

You’ve inspired me bruz
Good shit

23 is young af dude

Why did you Photoshop your abs in?

>tfw i looked like his before pic and probably could have a 6 month progress like this too but i became skinnyfat instead

its depressing to be skelly but dont just eat you need to lift too. im gonna kms

ive never seen a routine with 4x20 scheme holy shit isnt this hard? i wanna do hypertrophy volume too but how often do you increase weight on this rep scheme? would it be okay to stay on the same light weight for a long while until i reach 4x20?

His trap muscles have grown, and hes got some more fat on his neck in the after pick. Do your facepulls

> Says he spends 1h-1h30 in the gym
> Has 10 exercises on push day
> What? Do you not rest at all in between sets?
Are you superhuman? Are you on roids?

lmao at the newbie lifters ITT falling for this fucking bait shit

ops pick is ripped off some instagram faggot you total morons.

Attached: 1566671520259.jpg (1080x1142, 94K)

spoilers hes a DYEL larping

Attached: 1537461552740.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

Maybe he does 1set each lmao

Could you post your meal plan?
I'm a 6'0" skelly and I want to get started but gaining has proven difficult.

proof or fuck off

>6'4 and this is 6 months progress
yeah this is bait. fuck off
sage

tfw been working out for 8 months and look nothing like this

where is the muscle?

>4 hour long routine
>he does it in 1 1/2
>total meem shit workout with laughable reps
delusional incels fagots lol

Attached: 1537894237240.png (798x448, 291K)

Google image search
>No results