My father is a failure...

My father is a failure. He called me crying that he had to sell his prized sports memorabilia that he collected all his life. Hundreds of signed pictures from Tiger Woods, Tom Brady to Roger Federer. He got $4000 for the lot. 46 years old and $4k makes or breaks you. I look at him with disdain. He's a pathetic stain on my lineage. My grandfather built a Steel Company and sold it to the Canadian Government for $28 million. My grandfather was a real man. My father is a weak bitch. He hasn't read a book in 20 years. He doesn't travel. He has no appreciation for food beyond fuel. I take him out to eat at a fine dining restaurant and he orders a burger cooked well done. There are seared scallops and duck on the menu and he orders a burger. He doesn't get the truffle fries either because he doesn't know what truffles are.

Attached: 1568499154191.jpg (667x1000, 114K)

yeah

Don’t talk bad about your parents user. it’s not good for your soul, even if what you’re saying is true

you are a faggot and you should kys.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

and you're a faggot who posts on 4channel, so I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree, huh buddy?

Do not reveal your father's sin user

Caring that much about sports is definitely cringe and pathetic and he should an hero for that. But being a food snob is even worse, and you should an hero for that. I fucking hate food snobs. Let a man eat what he wants to eat you fucking woman.

Attached: 1-Thomas-Sankara_Burkina_Faso.png (610x415, 201K)

Those are some good Norman genes if I have ever seen them

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: emote-16.png (122x50, 2K)

lmfao owned

>Calls father a weak bitch
>Doesn't help father because he is also a week bitch
Apples don't fall far from tree

This.

My father is the biggest asshole you ever met, agressive alcoholic with iligimate children.
All my childhood and grown years I disrespected and challenge him, until one day I realized I wasnt a kid anymore, and that fucker now was just an old frail and sick bitter man.

Advice from the chan, forgive him user, not because he deserves your compassion but because you deserve peace.

True. You and they are too ontologically close. You must think of them as part of you. Forget the bad, build up the good.

Attached: 1568255044918.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It would seem his biggest failure of all was raising a faggot

My father owns his own home and has about half a million in cash/shares.

Your father is only 46? GTFO, zoomer.

truffles are gross.

In the age of Modernity, it is the job of the son to overcome his cucked boomer father to restore glory to his ancestors who were bold, mighty and high test.

Only low test morons will disagree with this statement. Your boomer father is keeping you behind, when will you realise it is your job to overcome him? Not in a way that is malicious or resentful but pure recognition of the fact you are superior, born superior and moulded to be superior. You will not look upon your father with anger, instead, you will respect him as a lesser, devolved and past version of you. You must recognise this basic factoid and move on.

Those who are low test will disagree with this statement.

I love you, father but I must now say goodbye.

Attached: IMG_20190915_031313.jpg (1944x2592, 1.25M)

You sound like a massive stuck up faggot OP, probably one of the reasons he's such a mess. How could he forgive himself for raising such a soulless FAGGOT?

>Norman

That is some good anti British turbo cope

>burger well done
I don't see the problem here

>this

>My grandfather built a Steel Company and sold it to the Canadian Government for $28 million.

My great grandfather was a billionaire. A chunk of the family is still wealthy and runs the domestic government but a chunk of them are not. Its what happens when men are r-selective in breeding. Men select for subhuman women because "beauty" to the exclusion of intellect. Its oddly a sort of self correcting, or averaging mechanisms in human populations where eugenics is weak.

You were practically lucky to have more of your grandfather in you, seeing as how weak your father it.

Attached: 20161213_kissing1.jpg (445x228, 27K)

What race are you

>My dad's bad becoz he doesn't eat truffle fries and he didn't leave me an inheritance like gran pappy could have

You're a fucking faggot and if you're bad mouthing your own father then you aren't much of a man yourself either

thx user, you are a beacon of light.

>faggot
i mean user thinks fine dining restaurants serve burgers and truffle fries, he's clearly a faggot. they aren't made with truffles either OP you retard. it's truffle oil and prob some kind of cheese on top. it's for stupid people who think they are cultured paying $20 for $1 worth of potatoes and $1 worth of truffle oil.

TBF, I don't know what truffles are either

Attached: downloadfile-310.jpg (520x520, 53K)

he looks like an upright fellow

>Disrespects someone who gave up on a fun life to raise you
Ngmi

Don’t be a faggot, user. Parents can be tough, but odds are that he went through a lot to help shape you into who you are today.

Not a lie.

I resent that he raised me on the bluepill, but he makes $ and is letting me NEET in the cuckshed, which is basically my own place. It's an opportunity to make up for my wasted youth and get shit figured out. I mean, now that I know about the Jews it's just a little tweak here and there and I have skills someone will pay me for, right?

1) Why didn't your grandfather give money to your dad?
2) Just because your dad doesn't want to eat your gay food or read books doesn't make him weak. He's weak if he doesn't work hard or is unemployed

help him. it's easy to look down on others. it's hard to lift them up.

Attached: vyvan le.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Your father wants you to succeed just as much as you want your potential son. Parenthood, being that it starts with taking care of unsympathetic infant, forces you to give up the idea that you kids will care about you and your troubles. You are an adult now, it's time to at least give him peace and civility with you. If your life is in order, maybe you can spare some sacrifices to having a more meaningful relationship with him.

God, you sound like scum

I usually enjoy a boomer hate thread but all i want to do is laugh at Op. A toast to op, the true bitch in this story.

Fuck off faggot. My father was barely in my life at all and always threatened me with violence and would insult me daily and steal money out of my room out of pure jealousy that I was better than him. He never did shit for me, I had to steal food from the grocery store in middle school cuz his fatass fucking ate everything. When i was 20 till 21 i worked 2 jobs supporting him and also sold drugs to pay the rent and all the bills. He lost his job and refused to work for a year. Didnt do shit for me at all or offer anything or talk to me or hang out with me. Despite all of this, I lead a Great life without any support from my family.

And youre fucking mad your dad was upset he had to sell sports equipment and memorabilia? And eats burgers at fancy restaurants? Youre a huge faggot OP.

Imagine raising a child only to have him disrespect you behind your back on a fucking image board.
You are pathetic user, you only have one father, if you’re so much better don’t you have anything better to do than to bad mouth your parent on the internet?
Reevaluate your life, user.

Grandpa was pretty terrible. Never even raised his son properly. Spent all his time at work and on hookers and left your dad alone.

>There are seared scallops and duck on the menu and he orders a burger.
A real American hero.

Federer only gave him 4k?

based advice

Listen to this OP

Imagine being such a cuck you have to pretend some parents aren't fucking morons.

>He doesn't travel. He has no appreciation for food beyond fuel.
based

He never said that you sperg. He just told me not to talk shit about his father on a fucking anonymous forum.

told him*