Can 1 day of bad eating ruin a week worth of progress? Feeling pretty guilty right now. I cheated alot

Can 1 day of bad eating ruin a week worth of progress? Feeling pretty guilty right now. I cheated alot

Attached: 317122_1100.jpg (1100x825, 86K)

well you make the math, if you managed to do a 500 cal deficit for 6 days, then you pig out 5000 excess calories, is there balance?

In the grand scheme of things, when one is dedicated to a lifestyle of eating well, getting plenty of sun and living actively and socially, one day with a lil bit of hedonism is tiny. It's all a balance of what your priorities are, and some people are content with being as perfect as possible every single day without fault. Some people need that quick dopamine rush that cheats of any kind give. As long as this isn't monthly, or even bimonthly, I'd say it's okay. But that's mainly dependent on you and what's conducive to your goals.

Depends on the person. Im in maintenance right now and my cheat day usually throws my weight up 5 or so lbs for 3-5 days afterwards.

Food goes way beyond calories

don't drink alcohol

Thanks man.

I still cant say no to cakes, pizza, mcdonalds, coke and etc. And whenever i eat them I feel like shit after, would never happen in my pre excersise days

Number one diet destroyer right here.

Attached: 1510099787899.gif (155x155, 986K)

If your hormones aren't fucked up, you won't process the 5000 fully, you would still be in the negative.

Attached: DistantBoner.jpg (833x925, 97K)

not if you follow it up with a 24-48 hours fasting, preferably dry cause most of the weight you gain after cheat day is just water. HIIT cardio after cheat day is the best cause you have so much energy.

Might as well quit the gym OP. you aint cut out for this life.

You Are Not Ready

This is interesting. Where can I learn more about this process? Sometimes I binge eat a huge amount compared to what I normally eat and the next day I have to take a shit like 4 times. So my body is not able to process all the food in that time and some of it just gets shat out?

Good. Putting shit into your body turns your body into shit so you SHOULD feel like shit. Willpower, son.

Start saying no to cakes, pizza etc. You're in control of you stop being so pathetic

Attached: 1568478713595.png (500x1215, 218K)

No fat fuck. All the calories count

Not gonna lie, hamburgers look nasty

I've been eating clean for 8 days straight. Constant lifting and hydrating.

Would one large pizza REALLY hurt? Fucking help me out here, guys. I'm skinny fat trying to put on muscle.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

no. walk 10-15 miles before you eat it if you're that worried. you'll wake up without the pizza bloat.

an ENTIRE pizza? yes. One or two slices? No.

If you're trying to gain, you're basically lucky, most people here are trying to lose. Extra calories will probably help you more than they hurt.
That being said, nobody was ever helped by consuming 12k additional calories. Go to your favorite place and eat a slice or two. Drink A beer. Trying to be a monk is just extra stress, and that'll probably gain you more pounds than once slice of pizza

Stay strong during the week, give yourself some breaks on the weekend

One pizza is not going to do much harm. You might do harm to yourself if you stress about it after you're done with the pizza.
As soon as you're done with that pizza you will go into "Man, I don't think that was worth it" mode and you will start to have these negative thoughts about how you just wasted an entire weeks worth of progress with this one slip of will.
Almost everyone has those thoughts but you have to just let them go, do not react to them and don't do what they want you to do, just ride that bitch out, they will pass in a few hours or so.
You don't want that cortisol in your system the day after. That's what ruins you.

I'm skinnyfat so I have a little belly pudge. Fuck, bros. I change my mind. Fuck that. I'll coordinate a cheat day and just eat whatever I want in portions.

fascinating but we're talking about energy

You gotta have a cheat day every once in a while. Just be good to yourself.

this whole being fit and healthy gave me 0 interest in junk food now. i know its a good thing but shit i miss junk food now and then but just thinking about them make me sick

Yeah, i'm thinking once a week? There's no real benefit for a cheat day except to keep you sane. I want to incorporate a cheat day but I still want to be smart about it. I'm not sure how to approach a cheat day and still be safe. I honestly think I should just divide whatever the fuck I wanna eat throughout that day.

To all the other anons, yes I was talking about a whole pizza for myself. I could eat a lot even though I'm not fat.

The Rock and Arnie have cheat days that would make your kidneys hurt. Portion size is the real deal. You can eat cheeseburgers and meet your macros so long as you don't down a large fry with it.
If you really want something, just eat it. Have some, don't fucking stuff your face till you're bloated and pregnant "It's a special occasion" is a perfectly fine refrain so long as you don't make every day one of those. Consistency is key, you have to want what you're doing.
Nobody except masochists wants to spend all day beating themselves up about decisions to eat a slice of cake.
One slice of cake won't kill you, a dozen cakes will

you're already stressing too much about it
fitness is built through habits
counting calories is the true gospel, yes, but unless you're a trophy wife it won't help you
avoid eating dogshit most of the time and you will ultimately eat better
this sounds like retard advice but it took me at least 10 years to figure out
much easier instead to just build a habit of keeping clean these days and letting go other days

No one here really lives on oats and boiled unsalted chicken breast, right? Just count macros

bacon, eggs, oats, milk, blueberries, Lithuanian farmers cheese, buckwheat, butter
A lot of that throughout the day and I don't even feel like having a cheat day