What kind of guys do fembots tend to develop feelings for?

What kind of guys do fembots tend to develop feelings for?

Attached: original.jpg (734x720, 125K)

The ones that aren't me

Attached: hopeless.png (2047x1451, 1.24M)

the same as all the normies, the perfect 7-10/10 chads. They settle for no less, all women are the same and all of them disgust me.

smart nerdy guys for some reason. but its hard to keep conversations with them since im fucking retarded lol. its shifted more towards weeby nerdy degenerate guys lately if im being honest

Please don't ruin yourself into degeneracy. Even dating a normie would be better then that.

Its normally based on looks alone. Personality isn't even considered in the equation.

im sorry user. its far too late

Why do you want to make everything worse

Attached: The real pagliacci.jpg (1440x1299, 100K)

The meme that fembots want Chad only is bullshit, I'm far from Chad and Ive fucking managed somehow to get girls from here as gfs, so there's hope anons.

its not that bad. its just a lil bit more self deprecating

have you nutted in them?

You mean like inside? Nah, I'm way too young to have kids and I just know the "pull out" technique. Unless cumming inside their ass counts(?), but it was usually on their face/or any part in their body, or they would swallow, or just inside their ass.

howd you meet them user, and whats your body count

yeah the ass counts as inside. too bad all of the "fem"bots around here are trannies

Just on threads on r9k(not the typical begging for a gf ones tho). I lost my virginity to my the first one and she also lost hers to me, we were out first everything for each other.

And depends(really does), but in total, like 22? I'm not sure

I mean, some larp and are just fucking trannies, agreed, but some are actual girls

>22

did you had to fuck hambeasts for that number?

Not hambeast but I regret what I did to get to have sex. Like really much. Also if you're gonna ask o
If those fembots were hambeasts, no they weren't.

ones that spread fear and despair

oh yeah I have no doubt about that but in portland fukin oregon everyone's a tranny, it's a law or some shit

well I still don't believe you. that number is too high unless were fucking really ugly girls.

Portlandia is such a good serie tho..

So fembots really are no different from every other whore then, and would fuck the same random guy off the internet as long as he was Chad enough.

Funny and dominant

the ones who don't like me

attention from men is so easy to get from women, how do I get one of the girls here to notice me? I'm actually pretty decent, and I think good looking the only catch is that I have Jow Forums tier social skills. I think I could make her happy.

for the love of god, I need a girlfriend

i really like hajime hinata i like boys who remind me of him

Attached: Hajime_Hinata_Illustration.png (1250x1250, 519K)

Why are gay guys more attractive than straight guys aaaaa

i like guys who are dominant but also protective.
Smart, i dont really care about looks, funny, loving.

tfw never gonna happen

Attached: 1556685022474.png (468x384, 212K)

>Dominant
Can you perhaps expand on that? Protective i understand but do you want the man to kind of lead you? For the lack of a better word?

chads with 8 dicks, like all other women

yeah, i kind of need someone to tell me when im being dumb or being too emotional. Kinda put me in my place, i guess.

Attached: 1557401880456.jpg (628x664, 63K)

Chad. She means chad.

n-not really. I don't really like chads to be honest. They are kind of annoying and too normie for me.

Attached: 1557473093659.png (300x250, 42K)

Ok, thank you. How would you hint at a men that you value stuff like that though. I'm asking because i want to take notice if the opportunity presents itself in my social circle.

i had a huge crush on double d when i was a kid so i guess my type is dorks i like a cute almost sad dork

one that makes me laugh but also gives me the impression of a sad puppy or kitten

Attached: twrppesp20211.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

are you a cis or trans fembot?
cute, would date a fembot like that.

But they are actually fucking sad inside. Have you dated one? because in my opinion they are too moody

Attached: realpagliacci.png (1304x586, 685K)

i guess if they are more timid and quiet but stupid around close friends.

im femanon, thank u user u made my morning.

Attached: 1557623371617.png (756x715, 889K)

>being delusional
dante from devil may cry, now thats a man that can get any woman if he desires to do so.

>being realistic

-physically
just be tall scrawny pale and have dark hair
not chad

-personality
someone who is honest
is lighthearted / funny
loves cats
someone I can actually have a decent conversation but doesnt come off as a know it all asshole
doesnt take themselves too seriously but knows when to be serious.
caring and loyal
someone that treats me as an equal

i like a boy that is sad on the inside but still tries to keep a chipper and positive attitude about the world i dont like someone who is happy to their core or else i find them pretty unrelatable

also i dont really have very many emotions myself so i like to date a guy who can experience and show emotions that i can not

i need someone with a lot of emotions i guess

Attached: 1494279068535.png (1616x1220, 349K)

you realise when a girl likes you, they act different around you compared to other people, they are willing to meet and hang out with you alone and they are more 'touchy'. They laugh at your dumb jokes and listen to your stories even if they, like you, are shit.
t. had a gf once
you didn't really answer my question but I assume you are cis?
are you cute IRL and just shy, or ugly? the only girls I know who never have bfs are ugly.

i am cis i guess.
I'm not ugly, people do hit on me in passing.
I just, i don't want a normie. or a chad. I guess i'm screwing myself by only wanting someone who's as fucked as i am. But idk.

Attached: 1556701081472.gif (160x160, 387K)

I always had a thing for nerds with a kind heart and strong emotions. I have a tendency to go towards men who have been hurt by life, because I can relate to that and have a weird instinct of wanting to protect them (and to be protected back). Never felt anything for Chads-types, they repel me. I guess what really makes me fall for a guy is when he is genuinely out of the norm, hence my eclectic choice of autistic/feminine/creative boyfriends that had my parents scratching their heads for years haha

tell me about yourself, in what way are you fucked?
do you want a bf? would you consider dating someone you met online i.e dating platforms and stuff?

I was what you described before.
But I learned to love world too much to be sad. I only dislike myself, but love everything else
You are a good person, embrace your feelings and don't be afraid to express them~

Attached: 1550952210695.png (540x870, 187K)

i suffer from medical issues. mental health as well.
mental health is okay at the moment.

I-i would consider it, if i connect with the person enough

Attached: 1557458158274.gif (540x303, 505K)

I would ask more questions but I'm not sure if you are okay with answering them openly like this so I thought we could chat in private if you want. Drop some form of contact info and I'm happy to talk to you.

i do not like to embrace my feelings because they are actually mostly hostile :(

i am very sadistic and mean-spirited since i can remember i do not like this about myself but that is who i am at my core i rarely feel things like pleasure excitability achievement and caring

i do however try to be as nice and presentable as i can but it takes a lot out of me

i enjoy boys like this because they are not like me and pull me away from my own head which i can get caught up really easily so someone whos nice kind and funny with a little sad on the inside is nice

Attached: 1534283487.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

You shouldn't get into relationship to get healed, unless that is 100% okay for your partner c:
You should find a healthy way to express your emotions and love your partner as what he/she is rather than have him/her as a healer or emotional caretaker.
You can do it~

Attached: abffc1a6ca887e64c8e7e32d7bd52ea4.jpg (720x960, 130K)

What the fug. How can it be in your nature to be aggressive? Are you overtly critical maybe?

Attached: bighomie.png (478x456, 407K)

Virginal stemguys that are very smart, even though I'm a dumdum. Especially if they are vegan and into lifting. But only the whitebois.

[email protected]

Attached: 1557478512249.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I am all of those things except into lifting. Too anxious for going to the gym but I do like to go for runs on the nature trails.

sent an email.
originalllly

no i mean i was genuinely born mean i have memories of being 4-5 and enjoying pushing other kids off of the playground and throwing sand at boys i had crushes on

i was always told to say sorry and then got in trouble when i told the teacher i didnt want to say sorry because i wasnt sorry

i had a childhood crush i tripped down a small thing of carpeted stairs because it just sounded like a good idea

i used to brush these off as just stupid things i did as a kid but hostile desires have always persisted i am just better at holding back

i still want torture boys until their crying and i want to have violent angry sex wielding the strap

i had a boyfriend once in 2014 that really wanted me to sexually torture him to the extreme including guro fantasies thats when i realized these thoughts and desires never went away

i still get overly frustrated and angry incredibly easily i hate children and people who waste my time i even get moody when i havent eaten i have to actively try really hard to keep it together and be nice

Attached: 1557631993797.png (689x693, 844K)

yandere chan is that you?

T did you fuck it up with that canadian nigga you were with? I though you guys were married.

You sound golden tier user! What stem are you?

I want the exact opposite of a Chad. I like guys who are androgynous, 5'7-5'11, white or asian. Gackt when he was young is an example of the guys i'm into.

I get hit on all the time by Chads, black dudes, and neckbeards, but never guys like this.

Attached: Gackt.jpg (454x714, 35K)

I can't believe this thread is even a question. Fembots develop feelings for the same types of dudes that every other female does, they're literally not at all different.

The only real difference is that fembots have less to offer to chad so they'll be bigger whores when the time comes.

Come on user, listen to yourself.
Its like saying all guys want same type of girls.

Have you tried being born in Japan?

Ah i get it homie. You are just retarded. Don't worry, some normal people like retarded girls so lucks on your side. If you want better men you need to wise up fast.

I'm also fucking stupid and do cringe and awkward shit all the time but I've improved myself through sheer will and self hatred

I'm not vegan and into lifting but I guess you could call me flexitarian (I eat meat a couple of times per week) and get a bit of exercise from riding horses.
I study mathematics and while I usually consider myself to be retarded, some measures indicate that I'm very smart.

>retarded humor
>shorter than me (5'6), but taller is fine too
>not too obsese
>more right leaning politically
all boys are cute tho and deserve a chance! looks dont matter if you take care of yourself, showering,taking care of your skin and hair and things like that are enough (atleast for me) to be considered attractive! u dont need to be super tall and fit or have a sharp jawline

Men are wired differently then women. Men want to spread their seed among many, women just want the highest man available. There is absolutely no reason to lie about this, its anonymous.

Anyway, pic related is the kind of guy every woman craves. Anything less is worthless to them.

Attached: 484481951.jpg (1685x2118, 394K)

Yes user, you are TOTALLY right! All women want this lazy eyed greasy looking boomer. Sure that user that likes slim prettyboys, or the various anons saying they like nerds are lying on an anonymous image board.

Based on my previous two crushes
>academic
>blond
>has a nerdy hobby or two
>extremely kind
>but a bit awkward

Attached: 1533134894882.jpg (488x833, 67K)

Every fembot I've talked to using cute anime girls posting on threads has been ugly as fuck so you're not an exception

ey slut, bix n00ds. nahm sayin?

>Sure that user that likes slim prettyboys, or the various anons saying they like nerds are lying on an anonymous image board.
You mean that user that likes that guy except with 10% less roids, and that user that likes that guy except with glasses?

>impIying there are any women here

Take your pills Alice. The snapchat filter wont make you a girl

fucking this, check'd
check for u aswell

always makes my day when retards get btfo by based posts that also get digits

>implying only turbochads can be attractive

non normiez

Attached: yammi._.store - BsfYjxgH8eT_BsfYjvXHEAN.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

the ones who don't care about them and don't cling to them, and are at least 6/10 physically. they have some kind of passion IRL they're deeply into that isn't vidya or anime. they're successful and not a NEET. that's it, that's all female criteria amounts to - they aren't people, they're more like parasites.

Attached: retarded geek women.jpg (1280x1833, 397K)

>i am cis i guess
ok tranny