Tfw fell for the Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed-Doughnut Sandwiches meme

>tfw fell for the Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed-Doughnut Sandwiches meme
it was so tasty, bros...

Attached: mhhhmmm.jpg (600x450, 37K)

hope you enjoyed hitting your fat macro for the next 5 weeks. cunt.

Fuck that looks tasty
I'm skele mode, where can I buy these so that I can bulk

>Imagine wanting the sweet instead of looking good and fucking bitches

food is unironically better

imagine being a virgin and basing your life around vapid whores for a nut

Imagine being such a decadent lardass that a hardened ball of pure cane sugar looks like a satisfying and appetizing meal

Did this make your life better?

I literally don't find OP's pic appetizing at all. Not repulsive, just genuinely puzzled that someone would want to waste many calories on something like that. After you take a few years of consuming almost no sweets, that actually becomes a thing.

That looks disgusting.

>needs to maintain a diet to look good lol
Agreed
>he cant have both
Low test
Gay
This, but i can tell you unironically call yourself redpilled so kys
>needs to diet at all
>thinks hes better than you bc he forces himself to not enjoy things
Same as above
Kys

How do all of you have such shit physiques, training and diets that you can't enjoy one of these bad boys?

Fucking dyels

I’m so fucking tired of this “fucking bitches” attitude. It’s nigger tier garbage and probably the main reason society is so fucked

if I was made to eat that monstrosity I seriously doubt I'd enjoy it
I'm not a child any more who gets satisfaction from a sugar rush

Who cares? It's just a donut. I'd eat it and not feel bad about it, and continue on with my healthy habits as usual.

Then the next day I'd have another one. I was thinking about it all day!

The day after? Damn skippy. Hell, this weekend I'll probably grab a couple of them and eat em at home in between bouts of OSRS.

Next month? Who knows man. I'll open up my own donut ice cream shop and get high on my own supply all day. Probably go broke and end up sucking on Krispy Kock for a place to sleep and another morsel of that delightful confection. Pretty soon my taste for sugar will wear thin as the drugs I'm pumped full of by my pimp will get hold of me and leave me begging for one last hit before a back alley full of aids ridden sewer rats take turn raping my loose asshole.

Who cares man, it's just a donut.

That looks way too sweet desu. I'm more of a savory guy

>chicken tender sandwhich dipped in icing
yum

Why tf did you tag me you retard I said eat the donut sandwich

popeyes dipping their chicken sandwiches in feces now? niggers will still buy

because he just want’s (You)’s

>tag
GB2Reddit

Indians will buy even more