The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese...

The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese. I'm going to do an extra set of everything tomorrow to help get it out of my system. Any other advice

Attached: 54096CAE-944B-44F7-A193-31800F3EA098.png (1596x859, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJm0ZsvQuAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No don't, don't waste your time and energy to do an extra sets for a ching chong.

Eat the rice, pay the price

chinese girls live for white cock

Apparently not
Then what do

Screw her user, you don't need her and it's kinda dumb that she won't date you over something like that.
Some people just have personal preference like that even if it doesn't make sense.

Only advice I can give you is to not worry about her or any of that shit and just keep on focusing on yourself and taking care of yourself bud.

You got this

Attached: HoldThatFeelQuote.jpg (1383x1600, 324K)

If your eyes ain’t slant, on stay the pants

Honestly you're probably better off not dating if she's the family-caring asian type. In those situations it's more like you're marrying the parents than the daughter.
Move on, plenty of fishes.

Kill yourself for trying to racemix?

Not OP but >"it's more like you're marrying the parents than the daughter" holy fuck I never thought of it like that, but that is the most honest shit I've heard today.

Attached: 1554510014317.jpg (569x506, 40K)

Good question, i don't know.
Just forget about her, she apparently doesn't deserve you and you better look for someone that appreciate your love regardless of anything.

asians are legitimately disgusting

they're pretty but not wife material. your children will look like abominations. dodged a bullet there

ancestors proud
grandparent smile

Today is my push day, i shall lift it for you.

Kek
My girlfriend and her parents both worship me

Based Chinese woman not wanting to pollute both your races with miscegenation.

Attached: RaceHitler.png (2040x1020, 2.57M)

Both my korean sisters are married off to white dudes and my parents adore them like they are their sons.

She might has used the race line as an excuse to say you haven't made it yet. Keep lifting bro, you still have hope.

I would mind you spelling out the quote: "In those situations it's more like you're marrying the parents than the daughter." For me. I'd like to understand this a little more.

She didn't say it to me though. She said it to a mutual friend so I know she meant it. I think it's because I don't speak Chinese

I wouldn't mind*

Go cuck-mode and learn Chinese, user.

There's not much to explain. If someone shows extra deference to their family, as is the case with many Asians, especially children of first generation immigrants, than any relationship is going to be assessed through the lens of marrying into the family, with all the cultural baggage that goes along with that. I saw this a lot with Hmong coworkers. They always dated Hmong guys exclusively, because that was the family expectation.

Girls sometimes don't know what they want. I would say make your move and if she rejects your advance, move onto another girl. She probablt has a hairy pussy anyway.

In some cultures the children are expected to care for their parents when they grow older, and in turn the parents have more control of their children's lives.
It can be hard to understand for western people because they have a more individual outlook on life.

I actually learned some for her. I know like 100 characters and can say a good number of things. I guess it's not enough, and I have no time to become fluent
I like a bush though. But maybe you're right I should just ask her out

Why the fuck do you want a chink in the first place?

>chinese
Was she full chinese or chinese-american? If the former then she did you a huge favor.

Former. I don't care though

You seriously "love" some bitch cause shes chinese and you aren't even fucking dating....

OP is a faggot

>not appreciating the good things in life
I'm all in favor of marrying off women of breeding age but that's a natural part of human anatomy, only literal pedos want it bald
>Racemixing for pic related

Attached: 1512708322164.jpg (876x579, 62K)

yeah what the fuck I don’t even love my gf

The Law of Abundance OP.

I used to have a thing for a girl who had a boyfriend. Then when she broke up with her boyfriend, EVERYONE jumped on the chance to be with her. I acted all depressed and shit about it. I was being a giant pussy. It was fucking pathetic.

There are so many women out there. She’s not the only one. There’s better things to care about anyways other than some woman. Go after your self development. Don’t waste your time thinking about being with her.

Chase a bag, not a bitch.

I won't sugar coat it, my parents are racists. Living in the melting pot of the world, all my gf's ended up being different ethnicity and they were treated nasty by my parents. It really messed me up and the girls from my background I just couldn't connect with.

But here's the funny part. On a vacation trip I met a girl who's totally asian but she's 3rd generation living in the country. It was like meeting a girl of my ethnicity in an asian girls body. Mind fucked my parents.

There are so many girls in the world, focus on becoming the best you can be and you'll become a black hole that they can't resist

Attached: 1563166531403.jpg (500x500, 63K)

She's not in your range bro, either that or you gave a vibe that your more into her than vice versa. Or your just ugly and not meeting her standards.

Chinks are fucking rank and soulless. Have some standards king

Attached: 1551671184175.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

>he takes out his frustrations with lifting
based, this is part of the path to making it
keep doing good shit for yourself when you're feeling down

Attached: 1561137021979.png (604x694, 77K)

She's doing you a favor. Wrong species make grandparents dry.

Holy fuck my sidessides

Love is a meme. If people dont reciprocate your time, energy, and effort, rip the baindaid and move on. I was stuck in a lob-sided relationship for over 12 years where Id give 100% and she would give me maybe 5% and I wouldn’t give up because “love”. That shit is a joke I sucked up so much pride and wasted so much time for one pussy just live your life man.

US Koreans or Koreans Koreans? Your women her shrivel and give up at like 40-50 and become demanding old biddies

jej

>The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese.

this is code for "user, you're ugly"

lol sounds like ur a retard mate

Dude, I know that fucking feel. You're right, if it's not reciprocated it's worthless.

This is very based advice guys. Heed this.

it'll happen to you too eventually. Maybe not as severe as 12 years.

whatever makes u feel better mate

so basically, you're sexually attracted to racists who hate you because of your race. Watta cuk

Lol not all of us have poor choice in partners bro
Either that or ur too poor to attract anyone worth a shit

Obviously just rape her, faggot. Otherwise she'll blame you for being a pathetic omega incel (which you are) till the end of your life.

facts but they might not wanna marry it

just fuck off

And you believed her excuse kuk

Respect her decision to marry into her own race and you do the same.

Freedom is nice

Just bang some random asian and get it out of your system. They're awful in bed.

I had respect for Chinese people. You know unique culture, tradition, cuisine etc. But once I met some mainlanders irl I saw how fuck awful they were. So uh yea, cringe thread op and fuck the Chinese.

Mate, you don't love her, you just have a crush. Love is something else and can't be experienced one-sided. You can only feel love when you look into her eyes and see the same radiance in them.
I had that once.

Watch this video user, he explains a lot of the culture of China and how this all works.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJm0ZsvQuAI

>The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese
BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: 1568499411838.jpg (184x184, 9K)