Ask an actual pole dancer anything

Ask an actual pole dancer anything

>took the night off because it just felt wrong to dance on mother's day

Attached: imaslut.jpg (509x509, 46K)

How tiring is it? Are you always sore?

Is it hard to maintain that constant confidence?

Weirdest experience.

I'm usually pretty beat at the end of the day but it depends on how much time I spend actually dancing versus how much time I spend with customers.

My core and shoulders usually sore in the morning.

Definitely. It's a busy club, there are lots of girls and most of them are more experienced than me. Some nights I have hundreds of dollars in my bag, other nights I barely make back the cost of dancing there. It's hard to not wake up and feel a little anxious about the day afterwards.

I'm relatively new to the scene so I don't have a lot of experience or stories to tell. The weirdest I have is this one guy who tried to convince me to go to London with him. He had an accent but it definitely wasn't a London accent. He sounded like he was from somewhere in Eastern Europe. I think he was either going to kidnap me or try to marry me and trick me into thinking he was way cooler than he really was.

Sounds like a cop trying to get the wrong answer out of me. I do private rooms though, at my last club I just danced. I'll improvise to whatever, I haven't put time into actual choreographed dances.

Are you the kind of dancer that will offer her services privately to me?
Do you offer your dances in exchange for currency?
Will you perform as to my wish and request?
Please answer the first two questions again.
And will you perform to just any dated sort of tune?

You're weird dude. I would turn you away if you talked like that.

do you own mace?

Like the self defense spray? I have some somewhere in my apartment.

And I am really disappointed you didn't answer with the refrain from Tina Turner's Private Dancer.

I didn't realize it was a reference, sorry. I'm 19 so don't expect much from me.

Have you slept with any customers?

Customers? No. Men that just happened to be at the club I work at? Yes.

Legit question. Why are you even on r9k or aware of it? It doesnt seem like the place for a dancer to frequent.

how much for you to post a picture

I've used Jow Forums for a while. I'm your text book slutty dance girl with no dad at home. I came here out of curiosity because everyone was talking about the hacker named Jow Forums and I haven't left since. It's just a habit, good or bad I don't know.

I'm not allowed to.

Kinda wanna fap to you ngl, got any pics or vids?

>stripper at age 19
BROKEN

this thread is officially shows that r9k is the most normalfag board on the planet. fuck off and die

What's it like to sell your soul for cash? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you do?

what do you think about this video?
cute isnt it?

Attached: 1557549064980.webm (768x432, 1.99M)

You ever try that thing where you squeeze a ping pong ball out your cum cave like a tomahawk cruise missile and knock out one of your patrons with a dent to the forehead.

Tits with timestamp for proofs.
Or you're a guy poledancer? If so, post your outfit.

Not yet, I know some dancers have a pretty big following so their performances are posted online. I'm not there.

Tell me something I don't know.

Yeah I sleep great. My new apartment is great, I'm starting to get into hygge which is super comfy.

This is one of those things you see and think "I guess it could be worse afterall."

No but that made me laugh a little. Like the subtle increase of air flow kind of laugh.

How long did it take for you to get ripped from it? Is it really good exercise?

Do you play pc or console

Don't click the webm it's an earthworm going in someones dick and the guy who posted this should be killed

If you are a stripper then post a pic to prove it. You have no decency or sense of respectability anyway so don't give us any of that bullshit.

How'd you get into the business?
Do you do any weirder stuff or strictly dancing?
What's your exit strategy?

I was already in good shape from dancing since I was a kid. I'm probably never going to be fat as long as I do this.

The games I do play I play on console because they aren't on PC.

Weak stomach?

Where about do you live? Do you have many friends irl?

What does your profession bring you mentally and spiritually? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you do?

I had experience dancing and I needed money so I tried it. I was at a smaller club and strictly just danced there as a side job. I kept practicing pile dancing for fun there and eventually became primarily a pole dancer. I do one on one with customers as well. It's the easiest way to make money.

By exit strategy do you mean what I plan to do after I'm done dancing? I really have no idea.

A large city in the Southwest region of the United States.

Also not really.

Why is a hot socially competent woman here? I'm reading your answers and you're uh, how you say... not at all like most of the weirdos here. What gives?

Attached: be4e17d2651b0de75ee83a3481362f5f.jpg (1600x1131, 1.04M)

y did u picked this job?

currently living in asia but do you want to be internet friends

She's a normie, also a woman, ya dufus.

Mothers day was in March. Bait

Bye.

How does it feel selling your soul for money?

I'm going to be honest from time to time I feel kind of down about what I do. I wish I gave college a chance and didn't jump into something like this so early. Also I would really like to be a classic housewife and have a nice family. I don't know if I have a real shot at that now though.

I'm bored and usually this time of day I'm either getting felt up by a middle aged lawyer or cleaning myself up. I need some attention.

I had relevant skills and no self respect.

Are you dumb?

I feel like you're the same guy just asking me the same question over and over.

>By exit strategy do you mean what I plan to do after I'm done dancing? I really have no idea.
Yeah, that's what I mean. A distinct where/when to go.
Look pal, I'm not gonna preach. But you should think of something. Nothing lasts forever and I would hate for you to end up like you will if you don't come up with something more meaningful. I don't mean to sound like Judgement, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
Do your best.

Can you describe what you look like? Body type etc?

Sure, that sounds fair. I'd like to think that I'm less weird than most of these fellas but I'm still a thirsty virgin at the end of the day so I'll give you the attention. Apart from the money are there any things you actually like about the day to day of your job?

""She"" should just post a pic. A literal whore would have no qualms with posting her ugly, worthless face online. It's bait.

why want us r9k to ask questions to u

I really should think about that kind of thing. I do feel like I young enough to not have to worry about too much yet though.

Brunette, 5'2" 115lbs, decent ass no tits.

Occasionally there are some good guys but not usually. The physical side of dancing is nice. I talk to one of the waitresses a lot when I'm not doing anything there. It's not incredible. Most of the older dancers don't like me so it's not great.

Why are you on r9k?

original original

This is a lazy question and I'm getting tired of it.

Is it a written or unwritten rule that you need to shave your pussy? Or do some dancers sport a landing strip or bush?

Do you consider yourself slutty? Do you have a high sex drive?

Does your mother know you do this or why did it feel wrong today?

Yeah, you're young. But that changes faster than you think. Trust me, you do not wanna be doing this at 25. Again, I'm not saying this from some prudish place. I just want what's best for you, in my own shitty way.
Well, it's something to think about. I'll catch you around, if you're here a lot, I'd bet.

Sorry i thought it probably hadn't been asked.

Do you consider the type of guy that comes to r9k or are you only interested in chad types?

I'm bare but I try to take advantage of the "young, petite teenager" thing. Some of the other dancers groom and keep some. I think it's just a taste and persona thing.

Read my filename on the OP. My sex drive is average I think.

We haven't spoken for a while but I really just didn't want to dance today.

I post sometimes, it depends on the mood.

I found the doujin your OP image came from and it's only decent but that face is 10/10. Thought you should know

Are there big mean bouncers in the club ready to open a can of whoop ass on anyone who misbehaves? Does it happen often? Does your club serve alcohol?

I like senstive guys. Like the type to work hard and be focused but they care a lot about people and stuff. I love glasses, clean shaven, dorky button downs. I also enjoy laying back and watching guys play video games. I used to watch my brother play stuff all the time growing up.

I got it from google images. Sorry it wasn't the perfect experience.

There are bouncers, they're kind but very professional. Customers have meet and greets with the staff more often if they spend time with specific girls. I rarely have problems that require help. We do not serve hard liquor.

You seem too nice to force my stupid virgin inquires on you so I'm running dry. Do you like the music they play at your club or are you totally sick of it by now?

Attached: DNhNKonW4AE9emg.jpg (1200x1088, 104K)

>the type to work hard and be focused

Ah well that's me fucked then i gave up in the late 90s.

how big is your cock?
prob not orig

Attached: White Boy Learns Pleasure.jpg (759x549, 157K)

>loves hardworking while took the easy way
Welp, not only robots I guess.

how much of a whore are you, pole dancing aside?

How much do you make in USD per week/month/year?

They rotate it often enough but there are definitely a few songs I can not stand. Satisfaction and Pour Some Sugar on Me make me groan with frustration. I feel like they're just played so the wallets come out though.

I just have a thing for the engineering student type. That requires effort.

11 inches

Girls are allowed to take the easy route too.

I'm tired of doing the non-incriminating thing so I'm pretty easy if the return is there. I'm not gonna lie.

It varies. Sometimes the customers aren't generous, other nights they're throwing money at me. Right now I'm on pace for about 30k this year but I haven't been at this new club all that long.

Pour some sugar on me? What the fuck. Are you perhaps a time traveller from 1988?
But actually, I could take a guess from your answers, but it is mostly old dudes going to that stuff isn't it.

Will you be my girlfriend please?
it would be an interesting relationship.

Champ what part of "never try to save a stripper" don't you understand?

Fair warning I turned off the TV so I might accidentally crash.

It always gets the baldies going. I would never play it if I got to choose. Sometimes the music changes based around the crowd that's there or if some sort of b-lister or businessman is there and they request a genre.

1) What's your favorite zelda game
2) How much for you to punch me in the face as hard as you can

Yeah it really is a bad idea.

I've only ever played Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker and I liked Ocarina of Time more.

I haven't had anyone request that but I think I would do it for like 10 bucks.

Sleep tite and in a very original manner

besides leaving me with blue balls, what's the point of going to see you all and throwing money away? Also how can you tell if a club has women worth seeing and not hags on the brink of menopause?

Attached: 1533782199687.jpg (584x879, 62K)

Sorry for trying to ruin a potential consistent customer but like, I know your type. He's gonna pour all this emotion down a hole and genuinely think if he's "nice enough" or whatever you'll fall for him, and you'll only ever see him as something akin to a worm or maybe a cockroach. Useful for the money but ultimately to be crushed underfoot.

I'm not like that. I do care for customers, the good ones which are rare, but I'm more professional than I am manipulative. There are boundaries that I simply don't cross.

How pathetic does it make me if that heart got me a bit blushy?
And serious(er maybe?) question: do you feel the club does a good enough job at keeping you safe?

Attached: C5ICziuUoAAm2oq.jpg (677x794, 73K)

How does your family react to your being a pole dancer?
Btw you haven't posted a timestamp but I take your word.

And how do you think it works? His night would be better just by looking at your bare dancing ass?

You ever thought about getting a boyfriend?
Or have you tried dating while with this job?

I'm sure you don't manipulate people for money. That's not your business model.

Attached: pepe disgust.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Well we're both just talking to people on Jow Forums to fulfill social needs so we don't get sad. Also I haven't had any bad situations. All I really need to do is tap the button under the table and someone will come. Either that or just shout if I can't reach it. It's a safe place. Potentially safer than quite a few places.

My brother doesn't like it but he hasn't helped much since he graduated high school so I don't care. I don't know how my mother feels about it.

I do a lot of chatting and flirting. I'm there to entertain, emotionally and physically.

I haven't tried dating since I started dancing in clubs. I've been pursued but I turned them down without telling them why. I don't think any actually healthy guy would invest in me long term.

If someone follows me into a room they understand what I expect.

Dont lie. At least not on Jow Forums.

If the money was there would you do prostitution?

He'll always just be a customer to you even if he thinks it will eventually become more.

How'd you actually learn to pole dance? You mentioned dancing when you were younger, but I assume that wasn't the same kind of dancing.

My idiot friend dated a stripper for a while and she would get blackout drunk every night she has to work, turned her into a shitty, shitty person to have to be around. They broke up and I imagine she looks like a blown out refrigerator now.

I am secretly grateful I am too fat and nerdy to ever be a male stripper because I'd go for it and then fuck my life up pretty bad on the easy money.

Oh well, you bounce back better when you're young. Lol better find a sugar daddy engineer, girl. Much better deal.

I really, really want a girlfriend. I'm outright panicking about it now.

I don't trick people into giving me more money for less. I give them what they expect in return. To me that's not being manipulative.

I would NEVER! >.>

To me that's professionalism. I'm working, not speed dating. It seems cold but it's their fault if they don't understand that.

Well I used to be at a smaller club and there was a lady there who did it that actually liked me a bit. So she taught me basics and then practice and self teaching got me to being good enough to focus on that and get into a nice club with it.

I'm sober when I work, personal rule as well as a club rule. I agree though, I need that engineer boy.

Is it mostly for the cash or do you actually see how fun it can be? I can't imagine people actually enjoying dancing half/full naked in front of horny dudes that have nothing better to do. There must be something I don't get about the job

Mothers day is different in different countries, but more have it yesterday than any other day.

What? Oh thats bitchin!
What is your favorite outfit when you dance? Is there a different outfit when you do a private one?
What kind of high heels do you wear? Also, have you seen people doing drugs or sex?

Attached: 882C65A3-B8EB-4549-B1D9-C3467766D175.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

How many friends you have, and how much free time?

What schedules does this lead to you adopting? Sleep at 4 or 5 wake up in the afternoon?

>I need that engineer boy
I'm an engineering student, will you be my waifu?

>ignored all requests for proofs
I wonder why.

I enjoy dancing in general. If I'm not getting attention I just focus on the dancing and trying to enjoy myself. Otherwise it's just work for the sake of the money.

I like to wear stuff that's more in line with normal dancing outfits so lots of kinky unitards and body suits. I'll change to lingerie or like a school girl thing if someone asks for it. I've worn cat ears a few times. I usually wear something with ankle straps for support but I actually like to dance barefoot. I'm sure some guys don't like that but I do, plus it helps with how I push being petite. I guess in a way I've seen people having sex at the club. I've seen people doing drugs but not "in a way" I mean literally.

Too few friends for too much free time.

Pretty much whay you said, hence right now.

Glasses?

Oh right on. Could you post anything you have? Cat ears? Apparel or whatever

Attached: 5ABA0F00-1E6F-4CCE-85E1-EAD3E68CC1EE.jpg (555x1080, 105K)

Do you get an inkling of smug self-satisfaction when you see all the regular people being completely unable to stay awake at midnight?

>Glasses?
sorry, it will take a few more years before my eyes slip enough for glasses.

Go get a discord or something, then you'd have some social interaction besides what you get at the club
Platform's autistic, but at least there's people to talk to