Supplement thread

I know food is always number one for lifting and getting proper vitamins and nutrients but I bought some new supps.
>Zinc 50 mg capsules
>Magnesium
>vitamin D3 25mcg 1,000IU (how many do I take?0
>Boron
>Selenium
>Calcium D Glucarate
>CDP choline
Shitty stuff I dont know about:
>Fenukgreek Seed
>Ashwaghanda
>Cbd oil

Attached: French-comic-Ornella-Fleury-mocks-actor-Jonah-Hill-in-French-talk-show-Le-Grand-Journal.jpg (615x410, 40K)

What zinc, and what magnesium

Zinc picolinate and magnesium bisglycinate.

I prefer zinc orotate but picolinate is still very good.

I was using magnesium citrate but glycinate is again a good choice. I use the spray now, it can be messy, but its more effective. For any anons reading, the type of zinc and mag you get is critical, do your research or you'll be wasting your money

Question: Is taking 5000-10,000 i.u.'s of Vitamin D-3 daily as opposed to the RDI of taking it every 2-3 days have any negative effects in the long term?

so the regular CVS zinc doesn't work?

According to 90 seconds on google picolinate has better absorption than orotate

Enjoy your snake oil.

Picolinate has the most elemental zinc, I am not sure how one could prefer different types of zinc over the other.

What's the point of ZMA over a multi+extra zinc?

The fact of the matter is that the data is mixed. Some say one form is superior to the other. Unless you're in a lab, conducting PHD research, no one knows. And to be honest, you cant go wrong with either. Theres no 'wrong' decision. I prefer orotate because it doesnt give me a metallic taste, a higher elemental isnt always good, if i can get oritate cheaper and more of it, but less elemental, it will make me feel less sick whilst being more cost effective per pill.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-071958_Chrome.jpg (1080x1518, 514K)

From my understanding, and speaking with physical therapists, its garbage, along with ZMA. None of them are PHD, they are Masters level. Like i said, you can find contradictory research, id recommend going with either pic or oro, the research seems to focus on those two the most.

When i went on my Charles Poliquin course they recommend taking Vitamin D3 collectively once a week. I personally use 7 x 10k iu every saturday.

>Vitamin D
Nigga go outside

I work nights

>nigga

This makes me uncomfortable

This is a meme and you guys don't actually take all this stuff right? I didn't even take extra protein for a few months and it was fine, just took a bit longer to recover.

I take FOUR SCOOPS on days that I'm lazy and don't want to cook real food.

Your moms a meme, yet shes still real

>>Zinc 50 mg capsules
>>Magnesium
>>vitamin D3 25mcg 1,000IU (how many do I take?0
>>Boron
>>Selenium
>>Calcium D Glucarate
>>CDP choline
>Shitty stuff I dont know about:
>>Fenukgreek Seed
>>Ashwaghanda
>>Cbd oil
>Meme tier

post body

Lower the calcium unless u want kidney stones
Take vit k2 mk4 if you take d3 or calcium
D3 you can dose it to 20,000 iu's a day, huge test boost if youre the indoors type or live in the north, or anywhere really thats not tropical
Kratom if you want that mood boost, usually before a date or interview or party
Phenibut for whenever you want to hide your Autism and take caffeine to synergize it and be super low inhib

Kill yourself

Be careful, too much zinc can make your hair wicked greasy/oily. I haven't showered in 3 or 4 days and my hair is gross.

10000IUs VitD a day anyone telling you less is a homosexual overpaying for it.

Attached: 1568499383735.jpg (828x886, 126K)

everybody not eating any wierd diet to cope with this should supplement
>iodine
>vitaminD
>DHA and EPA
maybe potassium if you dont eat your greens but thats dumb

Attached: 1568502220959.jpg (2220x3398, 2.58M)

I'm deficient in pretty much everything. It is not possible to get necessary micros/vitamins with normal food/cooking ability. I eat the same couple things in rotation every day knowing full well I'm missing out on most vitamins.

why?

Laziness. Make a fuck ton of chicken or salmon fillets and ten cups of rice at a time. Throw in spinach, onions and bell peppers. Alternate that with a bean heavy chili. I didn't intent on meal prepping so obviously not much thought went into what I make but I hate cooking so much I ended up meal prepping by accident.

just put it into cronometer and see if you are accually missing that much, if you eat more that 3kcal a day you are likely not missing very much unless its all rice