I want massive legs I mean like 4 0 inches in diameter or more how much would I need to squat in order to get fucking...

I want massive legs I mean like 4 0 inches in diameter or more how much would I need to squat in order to get fucking massive i mean like MASSIVE MASSIVE legs.

Attached: massive quads cyclists.png (758x426, 391K)

I was in LA fitness in brea california and saw this guy with massive legs they were so big that they didnt even look real. Imagine if my gf had legs that thicc.

Roids

Is this picture just an excuse to look at their dicks?

Did you ask if you could touch them?

ride a bike up the big hills with weights on your back with a fat tire mounain bike

I’ve been bulking for about 9 years and got my legs up to 39 inches. You gotta squat multiple times a week. Back squats, front squats, split squats, overhead squats if you have the mobility, pause squats. All the way down, all the way up.

High volume. By the end of your sets your legs feel on fire and you can’t walk straight high volume. If you do it right you’ll build an insane core too. Godspeed user. My goal is Eddie Hall Beast mode.

>how much
Just one body-weight squat...directly onto a needle.

that looks retarded

Attached: 1547281682255.png (637x462, 83K)

Sprint cycling is the way to go.

You need the right genetics to get massive legs.

40 inches in diameter is physically impossible

Right is 100% Synthol

Holy fuck you are dumb

synthol

Post body

Become a track cyclist.

Attached: rev_jan5_2013_Forstermann_3.jpg (666x1000, 152K)

Learn what the diameter is and stop using it in place of circumference first.

Yeah either you do highbar oly squats or frontsquats atg. Also ride ur bike a lot, it's also what Platz did.

What does he look like in normal pants?

Yes, and he let me. I accidentally touched his penis while stroking his legs haha

Bold of you to assume he can wear normal pants. He probably has trouble getting out of those even

I tried to find some pictures on google. I found some 2012 ones in which he was wearing baggy jeans but his legs weren't as big then. All the more recent things I found he was wearing a tracksuit.

This guy has freak genetics.

jesus christ imagine trying to buy trousers. or how much chafeage you'll get running. or how tiny your cock's gonna look.
imagine getting kicked by this man

if you dont have a long torso itll never happen, so check that first