Anger, Sadness, Misc. emotional problems

Anyone here suffer from any sort of emotional problems whether it's anger management, genuine depression or even something severe like BPD or some shit? How do you handle it?

Attached: 1565998070613.jpg (1013x923, 109K)

>How do you handle it?
I don't. It punches me in the face, shit's down my throat, and pisses on my hair. Life has become learning to deal with piss hair because there isn't a point to taking a shower if you'll end up with a throat full of shit and urine in your hair within 10 minutes

Meds. Wish I didn't have to take them but it's the only thing that keeps me functioning.

i just live with it, sometimes i'm afraid it could explode at some point tho

had anger issues and depression. It all starts with your ego, your parents, and your habits.

>BPD
I already suffer from bipolar depression, I can't imagine a worse hell

person suffering from BPD here let me tell you how fucking awful it is before my mind decides to put me in that dark spot again
imagine constantly being paranoid of the idea that everyone, even the people who are closest to you and actually care about you, are out to get you to the point where even the most minor slight can turn you against them for pretty much no reason at all. They said something wrong, they looked at you funny for a second, they might have farted the wrong way, regardless no matter what anybody does you will always find a way to twist it so it's some personal attack on you and how they secretly hate you
So you decide to isolate yourself, possibly saying or doing something hurtful to the person who did literally nothing to you, and you try to desperately rationalize to yourself how they did something to you. Spending what could be months second guessing yourself because you're too much of a weak willed faggot to just get over it and realize it was nothing. You start doubting your perception of everyone and everything and you become delusional and start playing the victim in every scenario you're in. This will eventually lead to you cutting people off and doing your best to convince yourself of the situation while you slowly come back to reality and realize you almost ruined your life just because your brain went full retard for a bit.

Now imagine that almost every day.

thankfully I was able to get proper therapy and medication for it as well as proper visits to the gym but holy shit you will suffer at every step up to that point, please do everything you can to stay healthy and Jow Forums to avoid this

tl;dr BPD is a fate worse than death but you gotta not be a fat fucking faggot and actually get help

Attached: 1557644754146.jpg (634x799, 120K)

this is because of too much self importance, and too big of an ego, learn to forgive, learn to reject yourself, learn how to be a kindhearted person, and you won't have to worry about any of this shit.

not that user but I've had my mother go to a therapist for that shit and according to them BPD is something you literally cannot control because your brain is fucking up too much stuff so you have to do everything in your power to control it
now I know that's probably not completely accurate for every case of it but it's supposedly a common problem among people who have it so I wouldn't be surprised if being egotistical really is part of the issue

I may not be in the worst emotional position as some of you but I get away from It with friends, video games, and lifting.

How do I let go of my anger and get over my ex? She dumped me in December and I'm still mad.

We were only dating for 6 months and I feel genuinely bitter and angry.

BPD user here
see the thing is I'm very well aware that everything you listed is part of the problem and I've been doing my best to accept these issues to the point where I can handle things pretty well at this point
The real problem is your brain suddenly flipping a switch for no reason that causes you to regress and do all that shit again. You really could be having the best day ever and then all of a sudden it'll just hit you.
I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, I'm just saying it's one of those things you literally can't see coming

I don't know what your situation was with her user but if anything I'd say that the best way to let it go is to literally dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
as in you need to stop seeing her like a person and understand she's just another roastie whore that wouldn't have made you happy in the long run anyway
but be careful with this mentality or it'll take you over

Attached: 1566704598961.jpg (418x420, 80K)

I understand, it must be very difficult for you, when it hits you all at once, and hard too I bet. Sadly I am not a psychologist, but I've had an episode like that once in my life. I had to kill my pride, and literally blame myself for everything. Once I did that and learned how to cope with the realization that everything up to then was my fault, then I could accept the faults of others and forgive others. When those episodes happen you have to accept it and observe it. I think meditation might help your situation a lot, if you can develop meta-awareness of your thoughts you can observe these episodes when they occur and pick them apart, it will probably take a lot of work but I mean, how much is your sanity worth to you?

oh and read about Christ, not "Christianity" or "Catholicism" but Christ.

that's very reassuring to hear user I appreciate the advice

Attached: 1566684113429.gif (500x379, 876K)

I'm either very sad or very angry every day. I cope through exercise and punching walls

>have a relative with BPD
>feel like I have to constantly coddle them and enable their behavior or run the risk of them either committing suicide or killing my whole family in their sleep
can't say i relate, sorry

Attached: 1568057127234.png (240x240, 56K)

np bro

Attached: 1568212254900.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>same thing except I feel like he'll kill our dog
I hate this
to stay on topic I just do a lot of meditation and actually drink water when I know i'm going in a tizzy

Any schizo bros here?

Attached: haha.png (635x460, 624K)

I just want to have a female companion who i can put my wiener in and have kids with

GAY!