Do you think those bulky muscles will help you win a fight again me?

>Do you think those bulky muscles will help you win a fight again me?
Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1557206640258.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVsHIvxQmR4
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Attached: 1ezgif-3-60f89eba4e74.gif (600x478, 2.95M)

Unironically any 200lbs+ lean man powerlifter can beat khabib, weight classes exist for a reason, if you have 50+ lbs advantage there is a point technique doesn't overpower strength.
He walks around at what, 140lbs? I am 220lbs.... like a man taking candy from a baby

Tony and Gaythje ko him back to back

weight classes exist because a 6'5 250 lb trained fighter will BTFO a 5'9 150 lb trained fighter. a 6'5 250 lb untrained fighter is still going to get absolutely destroyed by a 5'9 150 lb trained fighter.

Khabib walks around at like 180. He would destroy you on the ground and even if you are too strong he would just punch you out on the feet. Powerlifters aren't athletes

he fights at 155 which he cuts to for fights.

he walks around heavier than that. I'd pay more money than a ppv to watch you get bent by him kek.

Well, duh. But "help" doesn't mean "be enough to grant me the victory".

theres literally footage you can find online of khabib outgrappling guys bigger than him.

heres him outgrappling ~200lbs former ufc champ luke rockhold
youtube.com/watch?v=KVsHIvxQmR4

Attached: 1568083911846.jpg (480x480, 16K)

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E

That was the most beautiful kick i've seen in my life

Pic related - the MMA Fighter.

Attached: 1.png (684x793, 570K)

And this is the powerlifter.

Attached: 2.png (824x778, 728K)

Are Russians chinese?

Russia is big.
Khabarovsk is in far east. Pretty close to Japan.

>Khabarovsk (Russian: Хaбápoвcк, tr. Khabarovsk, IPA: [xɐˈbarəfsk] (About this soundlisten)) is the largest city and the administrative center of Khabarovsk Krai, Russia,[2] located 30 kilometers (19 mi) from the Chinese border,

Look at the old SSR countries also, like Kazakstan people look pretty asian also

Please by all means try to beat an elite mma fighter by all means, and record it too.

>implying I'm big

If that is murder every fight is attempted murder. I guess the powerlifter hit the floor very hard and died on the spot and the MMA fighter was totally wrong to even get into this. But murder should require intent to kill and this was just intent to knock him the fuck out lmao.

>heres him outgrappling ~200lbs former ufc champ luke rockhold

LMAO what?

kek, i think khabib walks around 175-170lbs tho, most of the fighters cut weight, another guy of the lightweights, Tony Ferguson has a picture of him on a scale around 200lbs

He's probably turkic

khabibs i think walks around at 185-190, but ye around 170 during the fight. He used to walk around at 200 back when he used to miss weight

If for some reason Khabib is after me there's no fucking way I'm not carrying a gun.

Yeah, his people would kill me afterwards anyways. I'm just fucked in that situation.

He walks around 180 lbs and it's basically strong and durable as fuck. His body is made for grappling and wrestling.

Some lawyers would agree that a professional fighter should know other methods to end a fight that does not involved head kicking someone over a surface made of concrete.

I'll charge him for manslaughter anyways.

what?

Attached: 1562012751204.jpg (250x232, 6K)

When is this guy fighting again? Dude is like a rabid dog making other fighters his victims.

He missed weight twice IIRC

>Their fight had been sparked by a dispute over whether weightlifting was superior to MMA, according to reports in Russia.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html

i guess we know now, Jow Forums on suicide watch

Why the fuck would you fight literally anyone

much less an MMA fighter

>He missed weight twice IIRC
ye back then he didn't believe in having a nutritionist and did weight cuts by themselves

they said he should be fighting again before february, but Tony Ferguson is wanting to fight him for the Dec.14 card.

all those lifts and the powerlifter dude still couldn't keep his hands up

Attached: 4ag1lknmrop21.png (640x799, 643K)

Tony Ferguson is another fucking weirdo. While being also the scariest MMA figther ever. He fights like a slasher that refuses to stay down.

There's no fucking way he doesn't kill himself before he hits his 50s. Either by suicide due to CTE and drugs or a retarded accident doing one legged underwater knife juggling. Never seen anyone disgregarding his own health as much as him. That's in part why he is so good at fighting people.

MMA fighters just have another mentality. Imagine being so confident in fighting Edson Barboza after what he did to Paul Felder. Basically killed him. Yet Khabib did that as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Funny, because the only one that was able to defend himself from Khabibs takedowns was Tibau, a guy largely know for his strenght and muscles (and steroids kek).
He was so strong that he was able to bicep curl khabib out of grappling positions. Sure, he lost the fight, but he didn't tap out

Attached: 20130825083558_gleison_tibau.jpg (200x300, 21K)

The strenght you need to grappling is not the same you need to weightlifting. Different movements, different intensity, different group muscles involved, different mentality.

I guess at some points they overlap.

>do you really think all these muscles will help you conquering her heart?

Attached: 94B89F8F-DB44-4D64-A505-02408A583C6D.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Of course not what are you fucking stupid?

Attached: 1546779711623.png (400x400, 189K)

The fuck have I ever done to you, leave me alone

>do you really think all these muscles will help you passing your exams?

Attached: 1568547126242.jpg (1000x667, 155K)

He already had an episode where he was going crazy at home thinking someone placed a chip in his brain and someone was inside the walls of his house. His wife was scared he'd do something and filed a restraining order.

But apparently he's better now

I agree. You will never beat someone with years of training and experience if you don't have any yourself.

However, in OP's point he specifically talks about Khabib and muscle size, which is why I talked about Tibau

Tibaus also known for his grappling though, he was State BJJ and Wrestling champ back in Rio.

>Do you really think you will gain all these muscles just doing nofap and taking cold showers?

Ferguson is crazy to call out Khabib for a fight in December, it isn't going to happen before 2020

>do you really think mom would approve of that?

Attached: 7D0014B2-2C3E-4E4A-A04C-A3D929121B6F.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

This. Based. At the end of the day, khabib is still a little man no matter how skilled

That's why I can't enjoy combat sports even if I can appreciate the dedication.

It makes the athletes go bonkers and stupid over time. If in the future we have the science to paliate the effects of concussions and subconcussive hits, I will go back to enjoy combat sports again.

Do you think those martial arts can stop a bullet? You’re dead, kiddo

Who’s the guy on the left?

Do you really think you'll get a gf anytime soon?

Attached: [pbs.twimg.com][589]DynYKHNX0AAsDzF.jpg (479x461, 57K)

Skill beats size. You'd better be a bjj black belt to even think of having a chance no matter how big you are

That's not from fighting, Tony was always a paranoid retard

Khabib walks around at 190, actually.
Also, this:

Tony Ferguson is literally the scariest motherfucker alive. I don't believe Khabib would fare well at 170, and would get manhandled by a majority of heavyweights, no matter how good his grappling is. Tony, on the other hand, looks and fights like a deranged monkey and I could totally see him outstriking a heavier opponent.

Tony is a goddamn legend, but also one of the scariest guys in the UFC I think

I dont watch ufc I tried once and its just grabbing and holding on I dont get it? I guess I have to try it to find out but is it really that hard to make the other guy let go? What damage does staying hugged like that do can't you just sustain it forever?

Yes khabib is a cut baby who can only wrestle. Wrestling is useless against someone who is twice your size and knows the basics of a stance and takedown defense. When I eat his pillow jabs and put weight on him like gooby did except two times the amount hell fall on the ground and I'll cte him so hard hell be dumb enough to believe some 6th century sand nigger pedophile is the word of God and we have to kill his other creations who don't believe in him even though he could just make them believe in him by appearing and not threat since he's god and all

Only correct answer ITT

Try it and you'll find out.

He thinks pillow hands is going to stop anyone. Canbib is only good because he wrestles and he had been gifted either straight cans or boxers to build his hype and enter ufc into the sand nigger and Russian Market.

I'll be here waiting for the second coming of jesus christ before you can name one good Canbib win.

if the guy on the bottom doesn't hug, then pic related can happen

basically the guy on top aims to either bash the other guys head in or pass the guys legs to get a more dominant position so that they can keep bashing without any disturbance or go for a submission

the guy on the bottom uses his legs as primary defense, stopping the guy ontop from getting a more dominant position, and also using his arms to try to control the guy ontop from hammering fists and elbows onto him.

if they're hugging for a long time and don't advance positions or work for it, the ref will stand them up.

Attached: 1ezgif-3-920402db325d.gif (320x320, 3.58M)

I carry a gun

Attached: 6C62B329-1E5B-497B-8178-F6401A8FE5D2.jpg (500x449, 86K)

Next you're going to post footage of Khabib taking down DC. For all the shit Rockhold and DC say about how strong Khabib is, they would both easily dominate him on the ground.

I'm a 100.00% sure you haven't trained any martial arts or ever been in a real fight, I genuinely feel bad for you since these are literally borderline psychotic thoughts
>lmao I deadlift more and I have more lbs, a UFC champion would totally get his ass kicked by le based strength me

Did you not see the last 4 punches in the video? Chimping out on a clearly knocked out person is murder.

>mom said it's my turn on the playstation

>outgrappling

They're sparring at like 60% and it looks like luke is winning. Khabib can't even stay in side control lmao and rockholds just walks back up to his feet. You kinda proved that khabib is a meme and just a can crusher.

Didnt know you could actually kill someone with a kick lmao

>Khabib in dominant position at least 80% of the time in the session
>'Luke is winning'
kek

>because you're on your back in sparring that means you're losing

>see no tds
>implying they didn't start in guard
>luke has canbib tied up
>doesn't use his strength to get out of position because canbib is half his size
>likes on his back and the ground and stuffs him going into side control and literally just stands up

Yes what a god tier grappler he is he can't even advance to side control or keep a guy on his back. But be sue he started on his back he must be better even though we don't know how they got there. Nor can canbib get a man up against the cage to the floor and just ends up tied up. Fucking 10/10 I score it 10-3 to canbib

His wife also put a restraining order for him to get help and when they asked her if she wanted the cops to come she said no because she was worried about the cops getting hurt by Tony kek

Yeah well he's legitimate suffering from schizoprenia and some disorder. His wife talked about how he hallucinates and goes batshit crazy at random moments. It's like that Key and Peele crazy fight promo episode

why would they start in guard, and then continue on the feet? If they're specifically working on the ground game, they'd reset back on the ground.

Maybe they start from the knees but do standup also.

You can start on the ground and not be training ground game, just avoiding fucking your knees or wrists by having unnecessary takedowns.

>start on ground to avoid unnecessary stress on joints
>transition to standup and work on takedowns anyway

thats a stretch my dude

>mom said it was you who took a dump in my bed

Mongol DNA is common. Reason you get the whole Slavs aren't white meme, is cause they probably aren't. They're generally a mongol European mix.

>Khabib
>Rabid dog
Dudes not a rabid dog, he literally is a control and pressure fighter. Rabid dog is not what I'd use to describe him.

>cue weightclasses exist for a reason austist

every single fucking time

Attached: Smartboy.jpg (195x258, 13K)

remember when people used to know how to bait properly?

If on the streets and he started a fight with me he would get a knife in his side or shot and i would get off scott free due to self defence. We have this thread every few days find some new retarded argument to justify your twink lifestyle op

How is it a self defence when you shot or stab unarmed guy?

Royce Gracie vs Dan Severn
170lbs trained in bjj only - 250lbs UFC champion

do you really think you can beat someone who is a working expert in multiple fighting styles with just 50lbs on him and no martial arts experiene, let alone expertise? you are delusional. anime tards with the whole "my speed is superior so I am sure to win" are idiots but so are you guys who think you an beat an undefeated fighting monster with no experience or technique. you would get absolutely mutilated in under a minute, you dont stand a sliver of a chance vs khabib and I dont even fucking like that guy.

what's to say you have the time to pull it out? fights are often times started before a second has passed, carrying a gun is good but carrying a gun and being effective in at least 1 useful martial art is better.

This is true however there are some of us slav bros who dont have mongol or other turkic or asian dna, we do exist there just arent that many of us around. Also despite the fact that some slavs look kind of asian that doesnt stop these sjw types claiming that my siberian friends most of whom are part buryat and it shows have "white privelige" seriously what is wrong with the west? none of us really get why you let people buy into this stupid PC bullshit i mean the standard of living here is nice and all but at least back home we dont have to put up with this shit. in alot of gyms its not uncommon for trainers and such to openly call clients fatass or something similar it helps motivate there becuase we got taught to not be whining little bitches.

>hurrr all those years practicing recipes, and Khabib would grapple you into submission
>how is learning how to poach quail eggs going to help when you get roundhouse kicked?

unarmed doesnt mean not dangerous

Depends where you live but the general way it works is that unarmed doesnt mean they arent able to seriously injure or kill you especially if a trained fighter starts shit with a random person on the street, if you can argue that you had serious fears for your personal safety/your life and the actions you took were reasonable in the situation (like an unprovoked attack) you shouldnt get in any trouble especially if you didnt just mag dump or stab and slash dozens of times

This preview loks like he's holding a gun, could someone photoshop one in his hand? It's getting me crazy just scrolling past this thread.

He also had a long fighting career and I seriously believe both things have a relationship

I'm more describing the relationship he has with the opponent in the context of the cage. That shit is like watching a public execution. Just putting a man against a dangerous animal to see if he survives.

KEK. Can someone post this copy pasta on /ck/ and screens cap back?

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

They're not going 100% brah. You have to start training and learn what it looks like.

>Unironically any 200lbs+ lean man powerlifter can beat khabib
Powerful bait, well done.

>those years fighting and Michael Phelps would just outswim you
>how is learning how to fight would help you in a swimming competition

Okay, so at what point does weight outclass technique, regardless of training? If a 140lb MMA god went up against a 260lb strongman, would the fighter still rek? What about 360lb, assuming it's not a fatass that couldn't even move?

Think I fucked up bros

>Long-term gf just broke up with me
>At the gym training getting my mind off shit
>notice cute bjj girl is has been looking at me for some time
>smile at her and wave a little
>go back to hitting the bag
>lock up to see her standing next to me
>asks me what's wrong
>little reluctant, think it's a trick
>It isn't
>she was dumped recently too
>asks me on a date with one condition
>"name 1 good khabib win"
>start to cry
>get embarrassed and fart watery diarrhea all over my singlet
>smear shit all over the window and ask her to marry me
>mfw she said no

Attached: RMH..jpg (400x225, 15K)

with who tho

>do you really think all these muscles will help you conquering her heart?
Not her heart, but enough for her willingly spreading her leg on a weekly schedule.

>her ONE leg