My journey using Finesteride

My journey using Finesteride

This is from a month ago...

Attached: F5688218-0B47-4BCF-9C04-63467AAEAD17.jpg (1421x1780, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
pfsfoundation.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26636418
santamonicaskin.com/topical-finasteride/
prohairclinic.com/en/blog/this-finasteride-lotion-really-works-example
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And this is today with no side effects

Attached: A4332D8F-A0EB-48F1-BF4A-14206ACECD1C.jpg (1599x2237, 965K)

The human body can be truly disgusting

Honestly consider taking finesteride. Lack of density sucks

Lmao retards you can't even see OP's second post? Retards.

How old are you?

awesome

>slow internet connection
>some dickhead attacks my intelligence

Tiresome

How is it called when you are not really bald but your hairs are just that really thin that the head skin could be seen like on OP picture?
I've had this situation for 4 or 5 years already. It doesn't progress further but still looks annoying.

balding

is the stuff from Costco?

no you need a prescription

if its balding then why did it stop in my case and doesn't go further?

Diffuse thinning, which is honestly worse than just being bald.

>taking a drug daily for the rest of your life
Miss me with that shit senpai. Rather go bald.

In that case its balded

if you were smart you would solve the internet connection problem
retard

>tfw have a big forehead and my hair line keeps receding and ill look retarded if i shave my head but if i get thickness back on my hairline ill look normal again
will this help?

No, it will not regrow a receeded hairline. Transplant is the only solution that will actually work for that.

Id rather solve the problem of shitposting first

That's not entirely true, if the hair is gone from your hairline, yes, but if you just have thinning it can give back some density.

What is that grey area in the middle? Are you just dying your scalp?

You mean the light area? It's only been a month so it's still has a bit more to go before it's fully grown back.

It's called diffuse thinning. If it doesn't seem to be progressing and it is over the entire scalp and not in any Norwood zones then you have not have male pattern baldness at all and you could instead have a fungal infection or some shit.

nice

This is me after use of accutane. DHT blockers and rogaine don't seem to effect it, I guess I'll just get a wig.

Looks the same. Lighting is different though.

useless pics. On first pic your hair is shorter and looks like its wet or something. 2nd pic has longer and dry hair so it obviously looks thicker

That's minoxidil. Also works and is much safer than buying the finasteride pills imo. Those were originally developed for prostate problems, and there's a slim change you could seriously fuck up your ability to get erections.

bingo

you still have middle east hair

I think this is how indians go bald

>on accutane right now

Attached: f43b33d9e9811a5f66ac95be0009214f.jpg (235x282, 10K)

And this is to go even further BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1567010344316.gif (216x261, 229K)

I'm sorry that this took so much longer than the others... But I haven't had much occasion to practice this one...

Attached: 1568158012195.png (3204x2504, 296K)

>tfw got dick side effects from finasteride and had to stop taking it

Attached: accidentally burning a calorie.png (215x136, 65K)

Fun fact, 0.2mg or one fifth of the propecia (smaller) dose is enough to effectively combat male pattern balding, but the jews want you to take at least 1mg anyway. Get some fin, cut the tablets into 4 pieces or crush them up and estimate 1/4th of them, and then take that.
>0.5mg is more than enough, so use it to gain the goyim's trust and then hit them with the 1mg to make sure they become impotent, get gyno and father no children
>pic related
>sauce on pic related: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-002055_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1444, 620K)

Did you recover? I'm starting to call it the tranny pill and I'm afraid of using it. I was gonna ask my doc for dut and fin. Minoxidil isn't doing shit, in fact it's falling faster than ever

Based. Share more redpilled info on hair drugs pls
I plan on taking dut and fin and next year get a transplant

balding affects men differently. some men can go a little bald and then stop and start again. others can slowly lose hair over a period of like 50 years.

I don't really have any other info, I just found this study a few days ago because I'm about to take the fin pill and I always read studies like this before taking something new, because I don't trust doctors. I mean I trust them to be knowledgeable, but I don't trust them to act in my best interest.
Minoxidil is known for causing a "shedding" period, after which new, stronger hair starts growing. And btw I have definitely heard about trannies using fin, although more in the 5-10mg range.

Yeah, I recovered fully within a month. The idea that fin will permanently break your dick is a total myth. Even the chemical castration they give to pedos that's _designed_ to totally kill your libido stops working if you stop taking it, and fin might as well be candy in comparison to that stuff.

Side note: I was having minimal problems with erections, the problem for me was it literally shrunk my dick. The best way I can describe it is that it was like I had all-day cold shrinkage.

literally on dercutane which is my country's version of it and I got the same side effects. It's not permanent on most people, you will find truly fucking horrific stories if you google it, try reddit and such

I hope you are fucking right about minoxidil. I'm scared cause I take dercutane/accutane too, this is my last week on it
Glad you got better, but I don't think it's a myth. I read on legit sites about it and it affects very badly a tiny percentage of people who take it pfsfoundation.org/

>I read on legit sites about it
There is no "legit" confirmation that post-finasteride syndrome is anything but a neurosis at this point in time. The foundation website is a bunch of people who do literally nothing the entire day but obsess over how their symptoms are ruining their lives, and every single "study" that confirms PFS exists is just a survey of these obsessives paid for by the foundation.

Even supposing it is a real phenomenon, it's so rare that the only reason anyone cares is because of how noisy the advocates are. Something like 6x as many people each year die from medication allergies as from food allergies but nobody has a panic attack about that before they take pills, because it's still so goddamn rare.

>I hope you are fucking right about minoxidil.
Well it depends on the person, I've heard of cases where it causes hair loss which only gets better once you stop taking it, but apparently it's really rare. If you've only just started I would wait and see though.
I was on a stupidly high dose of isotretinoin in my teens and now at age 22 my hairline is already JUSTed and looks like it's between norwood 2 and 3. My father was norwood 6 by his late 20s though, so that's probably a bigger contributing factor. The worst lasting side effect I got from isotretinoin is that the inside of my ears are extremely dry and there's always a layer of dead dry skin on them. If I scrape it off it's back within a day. I've tried moisturisers and all kinds of creams and shit but nothing helps. My skin in general is extremely dry and flakey. My eyes are kind of dry but not to the point where I need eye drops. Also I was depressed had constant suicidal thoughts while I was on it.
It's a dirty as fuck med, but at least it got rid of my acne and I only have some barely noticeable acne scars. I just wish I knew how high the dose was, my doctor put me on 50mg/day while I weighed 60kgs. Also I took it for about 9 months because he told me to keep taking it for a few months after the acne cleared. In total you're supposed to take 120mg/kg over the course of 6-8 months, but I took 225mg/kg.

and how do you fix that?

tru dat
dude I'm taking 40/mg at 85kg bw. I used to take 40/mg + 10/mg pills when I was 95kg. And I can't remember when I started the treatment exactly but at least 7+ months. Sue your doc? I feel fine other than pissed about not being able to drink alcohol, protein shakes or be exposed for more than 0,0001 to sun, no skin issues.

And well, yeah, balding. But I was balding before this except it was MPB not fucking telogen effluvium, I really hope is just the minox fucking with me. Anyway next month I have the next appointment

this is my almost 4 years of progress on fin, minox and keto shampoo, so anyone telling you that you're cucking yourself or your risk to your dick is too high might actually be retarded. small pictures is of how bad it used to be, big picture is today.

Attached: hair.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Truly impressive. Thinking of getting Fin myself.

Question. Yes your hair is thicker, but does all your hair also grow faster? My hair grows slow. I want to make it longer faster.

My balding is like this. The hairline stays normal but the density has gotten so low that now it looks like I have HAIR PLUGS. My baldness simulated the look of hair plugs and now people literally think I'm a "freaky hair plug guy" and avoids me.

mirin' bro. redpill me on shampoo? I use baby shampoo like once or twice a week and sadly this for psoriasis once a week:

CLOBEX® (clobetasol propionate) Shampoo, 0.05%, contains clobetasol propionate, a synthetic fluorinated corticosteroid, for topical dermatologic use. The corticosteroids constitute a class of primarily synthetic steroids used topically as anti-inflammatory and antipruritic agents.

^ that is the only thing that cured my psoriasis

so I use neutrogena T gel like daily because I work out, and nizoral like every 2 or 3 days. it's the OTC nizoral, no prescription required.

Dut is the actual tranny pill

Proof

Nice job. I have a question for you. Are you a guy who has a pretty hairy body or no? I read the men with hairy bodies respond better to fin than those with less hairy bodies.

get on the topical form of fin. Very little gets into the bloodstream. This minimizes the chance of sides.

My dad and uncle hit NW2 at 20 then sorta stopped. Now they’re 60+ and it hasn’t budged, I hope to god that’s my situation

Check these results from topical fin. There's no point nuking your whole body with the pill. The lotion is better and no side effects.

Attached: topical-finasteride.jpg (2000x2000, 800K)

topical fin...

Attached: Dean-Kramer-1.jpg (731x427, 65K)

What the fuck!!!! How can I get this gel or what is it called? I need it fast

more....

Attached: 7joqvs716fj31.jpg (960x661, 65K)

pls tell me all you fuckers take cold showers only.

>The lotion is better and no side effects.
Are you sure no side effects or do we need more studies to see the side effects?

formula 82f is a mix of min and fin in a topical form. You need a doctor in your home state to prescribe it. It costs about $75 a month. I just got on 2 weeks ago.

it lowers dht in the scalp (where it really matters) more than the pill. And it only lowers DHT in the body by 24% while the pill lowers it by 70%. It GREATLY reduces the chance of sides.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26636418

santamonicaskin.com/topical-finasteride/

Attached: Jef-Koz-With-permission.jpg (812x512, 164K)

seems based desu

here's the link to this guy's case study. He grew all that hair in 3 fucking months!
prohairclinic.com/en/blog/this-finasteride-lotion-really-works-example

I'm just about on my 2nd month of fin. I'm a diffuse thinner and the last 5 ish weeks it seems I'm shedding even more than before. I'm really fucking worried bros I'm just starting uni (20 took years out to work) and do not want to be the bald guy. I'm giving it until December and if I don't notice anything positive I'm shaving my head and starting minox too. I'm long past the panic stage at thsi point and i just get a sick, deep sense of dread bitterness whenever it pops into my head. I finally managed to get a gf and when I brought up shaving my head she reacted with genuine disgust to the thought of being with someone bald. Whether she would actually leave me over it I don't know but man that shit really rocked me. Wish me luck bros, and good speed to all you other balding anons, especially those of us on the younger side.

Attached: received_245224633056247.jpg (125x94, 2K)

doesn't it take like forever to grow? anyways dump the bitch if she keeps it up

Most of the pictures look very disingenuous.

Non believers shall be shunned

Attached: 1568141955797.jpg (320x320, 29K)

I ordered a liquid mix of minoxidil + finasteride a week ago, shoudl come any day now, I felt like the pills started giving me a lot of density and thickness but also some pain in the nipples, let's see if the topical is any good

Fin can only regrow hair on thin areas, not bald areas, so a receded hairline won't grow back.
Just use a dermaroller and wild growth hair oil. Fin can prevent hair loss but it doesn't grow hair.
So....pretty much the same? It's still thin

in what way? Elaborate please.

where did you order?

If that’s the case it may not be male pattern baldness

I was really ill for a month and lost a patch on my left temple. Fell right out. Dunno if it will grow back or not

It won't

underrated post

inhousepharmacy they have everything

>unironically using tranny pills

I shaved my head around two months ago and started minox + 0.5 fin about 4 times a week. I can see clearly the new hair and some close friends and family have commented that i don't look balding anymore. My head is still itchy tho.

how do you know? doesn't sound like mpb

Pls respond.

My hair has been thin on the top of my head since I was 12 but hasn't gotten any worse since

>inhousepharmacy
thanks mate

Nice OP

I've been on fin for 15 month (1.25mg per day) and am maintaining my NW1. It was a great decision to go on it, I couldn't cope with being bald.

Fin works, but I had issues about 5 months in that were bad enough to make me stop. I wasn't getting morning wood and would have to play with my dick for a good minute to get hard. I'm definitely doing better after stopping but it's hard for me to tell if I've fully recovered or my baseline before taking finasteride just wasn't good to begin with. Most people are hyper-fixated when they're on the drug, but aren't completely aware of their natural state.

For example
>Had watery cum on fin
>Still have watery cum seven months after stopping
But I have no idea if that's how it was before because I never thought about it.

I used to have watery cum before taking fin, sometimes during, then back to thick loads, then I stopped fin and it still varies, just like libido has its own cycles/fluctuations

I feel like the dick problems on fin are overblown, imo gyno is the biggest risk that most people overlook

Yeah there's no way.

You're right and it's almost pushed me to start fin again. It really preserved the hair I had, but that particular experience wasn't great and I'm worried about potentially making it worse. PFS foundation is a meme, but some people genuinely don't do so well with the drug.

Alternatively it'd just be nice to not be balding

who /stabbingtheirheadwithtinymetalneedleshopingforhairtoregrow/ here? Asking for a friend because obviously I'd never stoop that low h-haha...

Attached: hairloss feel.png (800x800, 118K)

>I feel like the dick problems on fin are overblown

Agreed. I was impotent for like 5 days and then back to normal. I had sensitive nipples for a month but they wet away and no gyno so far (18 months later).

It has 100% been worth it for me anyway

I'm /shiningalightthroughmythinninghairtoseemyheadshape/

If it does not change it is likely just naturally thin/fine hair. Look at images of tom hardy when he has gel in his hair.
I have the same problem but nowhere near as bad as tommy, if I keep my hair short it looks normal even with product, long and slicked back? I look like im balding. My hair has always been like this

>Have libido issues that I'm worrying about
>Start fin
>Never been hornier
BUT
>Hair is falling out more than ever????
I don't know what to think it's been about 11 weeks so I'm still gonna hold out hope that my shit that's falling out now will grow back a litte

why? What are your credentials?