High school kid does shitty jumping reverse curl "power clean" in running shoes

>high school kid does shitty jumping reverse curl "power clean" in running shoes
>still "cleans" more than most people's deadlift
Don't worry so much about form Jow Forums, just eat big and lift big

Attached: 221612.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEqlZxE67i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can feel the tendonisis from here

i mean if you want to rely on your youth to hold you together, sure. let me know how you feel four years later when you wake up and all your joints hurt.

I was one of those kids who lifted just to lift heavy and didn't care about the future. I;m 23 now and I have the body and hips of an old man. My body is sore all the time

>be me in highschool
>playing U19 club rugby think Im hot shit
>go full fucking retard in the weightroom like this kid
>BTFO every team and win state championships.
>get one way ticket to snap fucking city during practice one day which seals the deal

To this day its been over 6 years and I got the following from 5 years of rugby, (either was hospitalized for this or medically evaluated, god knows what else I got):
>broken right foot
>tendonitis left achilles tendon
>torn my left calf muscle
>bruised right ACL
>broken rib
>torn right AC joint 3 times
>torn right trapezoid
>tendonitis in both elbows
>broken 9/10 fingers didnt wear cast for most of it hands looks like a car ran them over
>sprained wrists
>broken nose
>had to get new front teeth my OG ones got snatched up
>9 concussions and it honestly shows my cognitive shit has deteriorated quickly over the years

Obvs not all from the weightroom majority was in game just sending it. I really loved it the game gave me purpose and I got a sense of brotherhood and belonging that made me want to put my body on the line. Now Im 25 and starting to fall apart. Being in the military doesnt help either the rucks remind me that everything hurts. Take care of your body bros I done diggity fucked mine up.

Attached: 017613FD-BF38-4474-8601-7F1CEB35A0E6.jpg (273x539, 23K)

All those young kids are super obese. Is this what America looks like? Super fat and obese, even as high schoolers....

30yo boomer here. My back hurts like hell after every squat and deadlift day but I won't stop squatting and deadlifting. I just cope with the stiffness and fear that soon I will go so deep into snap city that I'll actually be crippled. Seriously I have raped my discs. I do low bar ATG with no belt and bounce out of the bottom. I deadlift as heavy as I can and end up curving like Wormchad.

Why do I do this to myself

>low-bar
>ATG
Why
Either stick with low-bar and bounce out of parallel, or do high-bar and go ATG

How do footballets even cope by calling their shitty bastardized movements "cleans"?

Attached: 14221057.png (1280x720, 828K)

Well, I go to where I can bounce, which I suppose isn't really ATG. It tends to "bottom out" around parallel

that's clearly a full clean

holy fuck man

>>broken 9/10 fingers didnt wear cast for most of it hands looks like a car ran them over

This. I went to grammar school, they force you to do rugby. You WILL break fingers, either in the scrum, landing weirdly, or catching that fucking horrible ball. I fucking hate rugby balls, its barbaric, in 200 years time they'll look at it they way we look at ancient blood sports and balls made out of pigs intestines.

I got my mom to write a letter saying i couldnt do it and instead went to the weight room during PE. Absolutely stunted my social growth and i was a complete outcast, but i was gonna be an outcast anyway, might as well not break any bones.

This is a football team. They tend to be on the bigger side

imagine the wrist pain

>I mean
You say this way too much. Fix yourself.

Im 30yo also. My joints get sore easier and some of my old soft tissue injuries flare up every once in a while but nothing like what you are talking about.

You might want to reevaluate your shit

Share the vid yo

well, I hope you got enough pussy to be worth that. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you other than you have been had my friend.

Holy shit and I thought I was bad. Aren't you scared of the CTE over the years?

Lmao literally what is wrong with the design of a rugby ball

yeah, this is pretty much why I didn't go into contact sports despite being a fuckhuge 16 yo
it's temporary fame and you rise to top social status but when snap city catches up to you it all crumbles to dust

oh and I'm 24 now just to clarify

lol holy shit i've been near rpgs and ieds going off and been in a helicopter crash and am still not remotely this fucked up.

>i done diggity fucked up mine
Thanks for this story

My entire life perspective is skewed towards enjoying the present moment. Thats the only thing that keeps me afloat. Deep down inside I know I will begin to struggle soon. The only positive thing in my life was my wife, (who doesn't know about all my medical history) but, shes about to leave me because she wants to do “bigger better things with her life”.

Attached: C7A47DA4-4427-4714-A2CB-63EFD7A14BF2.jpg (480x461, 30K)

None of thos kids are super obese you retard. Overweight yes but thats the way it is in football.

Literally just being a man and having some mental grit got me enough pussy, but im from new york and all the liberal girls lose interest in having a relationship once they realize I like doing masculine activities. God forbid I mention hunting, shooting guns, or express any opinion that doesnt correlate with liberal viewpoints. They buck the fuck out.

Ive got 2 fissured metacarpians and a broken pinkie from street fights in my right hand and i always thought i had it bad.
Can we get a pick of your hand to evaluate the damage, user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-083502_Gallery.jpg (1438x1618, 1.43M)

Maybe im dramatic in terms of the physical appearance, but its definitely fucked. Gripping anything heavier than bodyweight send sharp stabbing pains through my index knuckle. Also, whenever it rains my small joints will start to ache. Hands shake involuntarily sometimes.

Attached: 434AEE91-7569-4B1E-AD52-EDEE6C2B46DC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

me in the white cap hitting the power stance

>fracture index finger
>fissured 2nd metacarpal
And gnarly looking medium finger from what i see only.
Damn son. Hope you take better care of yourself from now on. If you say you have that many injuries im surprised you dont have impaired mobility in your hand by now.
Be careful now

Attached: 1555467542803.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Ill lay off beating my meat so much then. Yea my body is a wonderland no idea how Im still kicking. Thanks for the analysis user.

Attached: F9BB8B59-4E20-4ECC-B2B7-DCBAAF1C0C4F.jpg (1024x887, 64K)

Played rugby when I was like 14, all the kids there were already growing, I was just a scrawny little kid so I eventually got tackled wrong and fucked my l4-l5. Could barely move for a few months
Weightlifting helped me get in shape and the pain is gone for the most part. Still get episodes of severe pain though.

Thank God I quit playing after that

Im absolutely clueless how professional rugby players last as long as they do in their careers. Had a Fijian teammate continue his journey to go pro. Dude never got injured. I feel like its a combination of luck and proper form and mitigation strategies. His father was also a retired pro coach from Fiji. He trained all his kids from when they were little kids. Guys were savages held the team together.

>she wants to do “bigger better things with her life

The shrimp dick doesnt help

>My entire life perspective is skewed towards enjoying the present moment.
After working with people with dementia, I just think that, to be honest, that's how everyone should live. The past does not exist, and the future is uncertain. So might aswell enjoy what we have.

The little pumps you get after lifting. The cute dog you just pet. The sun shining through the leaves, giving them an splendid green tone. The light breeze of the late summer. The fun thread you see on Jow Forums that makes you laugh. That song that makes you sad, or happy, or pumped up. The relaxing sensation after a long shower.

There's a lot of good moments in our daily lives. We might aswell focus on them.

And if things get crazy, breathe.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEqlZxE67i0

This was good to read. Thanks user.

nigga you a Baki character, pretty based

>i should join the school weightlifting team to get jacked and score some pussy before i graduate
>8 months later pic related

That's some Guts shit over there, no lie