My dick still smells, what do I do?

My dick still smells, what do I do?

Also how do you get rid of pearly penile papules?

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

get a circumcision retard that'll make it not smell if you shower and rub some body wash on your cock dumbass holy fuck

oy

>get a circumcision retard that'll make it not smell if you shower and rub some body wash on your cock dumbass holy fuck

Attached: 1561655685259.png (426x309, 97K)

Based rabbi poster

Attached: 1566790272232.jpg (720x682, 57K)

Attached: 1566982769888.jpg (623x350, 16K)

I pull the skin taught and push it to the surface, then scratch the skin off with some sharp tweezers until its pearly white and I can see it's the sac rather than skin at the surface. Then I dig into the sac with the sharp end of the tweezers and rip the sac open. I squeeze all the gunk out, then rip the sac itself out. If you dont rip the sac out it comes back. Apply antibacterial till the skin heals completely. Dont do it during the summer when your groin sweats all day.

wait what the fuck? You're supposed to wash the shaft/head? I was the balls and just let the water run over the head/shaft

Soap will dry out your natural secretions, only use water to scrub under the skin. If it still stinks after doing that see a doctor

How do you check if your dick smells? I mean I can't put my head near it and smell it

how fat are you bro

Why shouldn't he just cut his whole dick off? That will really fix it.

I open up my foreskin, let some water fall into it, close my foreskin, keep it closed by pinching the tip, and shake my hand so that my penis gets shaken(not stirred) too. Then I release the tip, and watch the smega pour out. Works like a charm.

Cologne kills bacteria, spray it directly on the head of your penis and rub it in

Pull back the foreskin and wash the head and the back of head of the penis. Constant masturbation produces more smegma. I had that issue too. If you are that conscious about the smell, I suggest washing the penis as a daily routine, each morning, and also after you coom.

Disgusting.

>Wash penis
>Wash penis as a daily routine

Almost like you freaks don't shower everyday

Guys I think I have yeast infection. I wash my dick every day but it forms smegma/dead skin in like 1 day. I'm not sure if it's smegma because it doesn't smell bad. It's like a layer of dead skin covering my head. It comes off easily if I rub it.

Attached: D2o7qxDUgAAUACV.jpg (214x250, 9K)

Do you wash it with soap? I get smegma on the day later if I use soap under the foreskin. I just do multiple washes with running water in my bathroom sink

Yea I was using anti fungal soap but I'm not seeing any progress. Guess I'll try just rinsing with water.

or maybe its all that lotion and dried cum from you jerking off your peener all the time.

No, I use my socks to wipe it off and I have the same problem so no

based mongrel

I wonder....

........wut

You don't need lotion to jerk off when you have a uncircumcised penis. Also my dick smells better when I jerk off a lot. It's when I go on a nofap streak that it starts to smell.

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

I'm circumcised and my fuck still smells even after shaving and showering every day. I always dry fast too.

Here is my routine,
> trim pubes if they got too long
> shave hair directly on dick completely off
> wipe off with hydrogenperoxide solution
> wash everything of with some shower gel
> dry
> put on some baby powder

Starts smelling after an hour anyways. Lmao

Attached: 264517236943.jpg (500x350, 44K)

calm down Mehmet

the smell is actually that which attracts the females.

Attached: 1568126651111.jpg (396x432, 144K)

Just wash it with soap on the daily, and trim your pubes, sometimes it can't be helped and you just have to put baby powder or cologne on it too, try it out!

I used to be upset about being circumcised but after reading this thread thank god I am

this but i'm just used with my smellz so i don't know if something is off or not.

>My finger hurts
>just cut it off lmao

stop using anti bacterial soaps on your uncircumcised dicks you retards
pull your shit back, clean with hot water and make sure to get in the crevices , and then when you're drying off also pull your foreskin back again and dry off the extra water that was trapped from shower

dont be telling people to wash their glans with soap everyday that's a recipe for destruction

I'm circumcised and I don't need lotion to jerk off, I just tug my foreskin. I and my american buddies have discussed this lotion horseshit you guys are always spewing. Unless your circumcision was botched no one needs lotion.
Lotion's more for teenagers who don't know wtf they're doing.

Retard.

Attached: 1568492088495.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

At what age do you get smegma?

My penis doesn't smell but my cum does. What does it mean?