DO KEGELS

>tfw my dick used to have a lenght of 6.2 erect

>start doing kegels very regularly for a month

>am to the point where I can hold a kegel for 3 and a half minutes straight

>my dick literally grew from 6.2 to 7.1 inches

Take the kegel pill

Attached: A73705C6-58F1-4398-A6EB-0C6E7AA110A3.gif (480x270, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/kegel-exercises-for-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your kegel routine?

Interested

Your dick growing just from clenching your ass muscles a bit is absolute bullshit, but I am nontheless interested for non-meme effects of kegels like erection hardness, cum range etc.

Maybe he just never got full erections before.

My erections were always pretty decent but I never knew how hard and full of blood my dick could actually get until I stared working out my PC muscles which stimulates blood flow for easier and harder erections

I started off doing 3 sets of 20 reps every day, afterwards I would hold the kegel for as long as I could every day along with my 3 sets. It really doesn’t take much to get them strong as the PC muscles get strong SUPER fast

you could probably come up with a better routine than I did.

So you lift your dick by itself, no towel with a full chub 3x20. Rest 45 sec between sets and at the end do one rep as long as you can hold?

I want to be able to lift my dick while I am in a girl so she can feel my power inside her.

I did PE for 2 years and went from 6x4.5 to 7.5x5.5

Attached: 1567812430050.png (456x531, 291K)

Kegel? I thought that was for vagina muscles. What is a kegel exactly?

Do your pubes grow part way up you shaft now?
When you a pissing, try to stop the piss flow. That's the kegel muscles.

Both men and women have kegal muscles, but it's usually talked about in relation to women. Helps with things like child birth and what not.

Tried it and it felt so weird
Could hold it for 6 seconds, any advice?

Attached: b7a.png (740x557, 250K)

>Do your pubes grow part way up you shaft now?
Not that user, but that's both natural and common.

Keep doing it I guess

Did you interrupt you set to breath or did you do 20 all at once?

they're not that exhausting
I can easily do 50 without stopping

it should be done whith your dick erected or flaccid?

How do i kegel? Is there a video somewhere?

Natty? What if I roid and do this routine? Will my cock be 8”? Currently, 6.5” natty cock with no kegels.

what the fuck is this thread

Does the D have to be hard to to the exercises?

Shoot some hcg with dht roids and you'll add an inch in three months

how do you do kegels as a man? I never understood it. Heard its similiar to stopping a piss. I can stop a piss indifinitely. Its that muscle that can make your dick move up? I can tense it a few times but I dont think its possible to hold it for more than few seconds. How do I train this?

No, just pretend you're trying to cut a piss short.

No. You can kegel clench and unclench all day. I prefer to do it when I'm limp. When you're woody it makes your dick move.

Lads, it's just the stop-peeing muscle contraction. Get better and better at it. At first it'll feel kind of awkward or even uncomfortable. Like trying to make a fist while laughing. But eventually you'll learn to control the muscles and just be able to LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK in the puss--and all day at work!

>I dont think its possible to hold it for more than few seconds
Start thinking it's possible
>How do I train this?
Little more every day

Attached: 1568523712356.jpg (469x640, 52K)

so thats it? its the "move your dick by itself" muscle? good to know, I will try to hold it next time I watch dat sweet yuri hentai

There is a lot of level excersises , wich one did you use

I actually do them throughout the day, one set in the morning, one set in the afternoon, another at night.

Flaccid is fine it literally doesn’t matter

Don’t worry man, like I said, it’s a muscle that can be trained very easily and gets strong very quickly I did 3 sets of 20 reps every day along with one long hold and got incredible results but I’m pretty sure you can come up with a better routine.

I’m not aware of what level exercises are lol

Don’t worry man you’ll see big results fast if you do them every day. I recommend 3 sets of 20 reps, one rep being holding the kegel for like 3 seconds and then relaxing it.

I’m natty but the PC muscle is so easy to train and grows so quickly that I don’t think you need roids to get it to my level of strength

When you pee try to stop it mid stream

That’s your pc muscle

A kegel is holding it like you did to stop your pre stream and then releasing

Here’s a link if you’re not yet sold on Kegels

onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/kegel-exercises-for-men.html

I recommend EVERYONE do it, it’s so easy there’s literally no excuse NOT to do them.