Are people really that fucking lazy to not attach these?

Are people really that fucking lazy to not attach these?

Saw a guy drop a 20 plate on a woman's foot today as he failed a squat rep and the bar leaned over.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x252, 9K)

isnt it a rule to have these on the bar at 99% of gyms

Don't use them with the one plate warm-up, but use it if I have more than one.

I put them on squat,deads,press but not on bench

not going to lie, under 100kg i go clamp-less, as the delicate balancing of the bar really helps my core strength

Not necessary but alot of times they can help

lmao at plebs who seriously use cuckclamps

never on deadlifts, as it impinges my external rotation

Attached: 1567372175546.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

safety matters

Why was a woman in the proximity of a squat rack? It should be common sense to move away when heavy weight is in motion.

i always put these on even if the weight is super low since im a beginner.. is that stupid? i even put it with just 5kg plates lmao

No it's a good habit to get into and even 5KGs' being off centre as a beginner can cause injury

Cringe

are you serious i dont wanna do it if its cringe wtf

its a good habit, dont listen to these retards

I don't use clips, you have to learn to balance the weight steadily it builds core and oblique muscles unparallelled stimulation in those areas if you go clipless.
How is it dangerous? you just drop the weight, even if it was clipped if you drop the weight it weighs the same

niggers at my gym keep stealing those. wtf do they need them for anyway?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (904x864, 84K)

pls it's not cringe right?

5kg on the barbell as warm up or working sets? warm up its cringe, working sets its not as cringe

I told u women do not belong in gyms. All they do is show off their ass or take up valuable space. It should be common sense, if a woman is too fat se eats too much. If a woman just rides her bike and walks the stairs instead of using motorized vehicles/elavators she will not get fat. They do not need gyms, let them knit sweaters and read books to kids.

Attached: YEI48IQ7NZ_normal.jpg (1200x628, 163K)

They use them to give abortions to their gf's

based

Lol...fucking clamps are useless. People always leave them on the floor, or on the lower pins of the bench. I throw them away when they’re not put up.

any kind of power movement such as a clean and jerk pretty much requires these. nothing more frustrating than having a plate slide out of position mid-set

i'm never using those.
>If your weights fall off when doing anything, you dont have the stability for this much weight so kys

you know they use clamps in competions right?

i meant its the best way. you can bail fr the others way easier, unlike the bench

Why the fuck would you walk near a person that is squatting? Women are retarded and this proves it again.

I use them if the plates are kinda loose on the bar, it only really happens with cheaper plates, calibrated plates are pretty snug and dont shift.

Most people are 2bh.
Ive had people duck under the end of my bar to pick up plates while im halfway through a set, if I failed and dumped the bar they'd unironically die.

>he doesn't bench in a rack

some retards dont use them yes.
This guys are low weight fagots or dont go to there max.
Just imagine if you do your 2pl benchpress and 1 plate gets off. shit man the bar can fly on the same direction and kill somone.

The same thing happened in my gym so now I bring my own. Fuck going to the desk every time I want clips.

Cock rings.

I thought those are for forearm exercises between sets? Never used one to secure the weight, nor did i ever see anyone using it that way.

I never put them on unless its over 3 plate deadlifts/squats, if you come too close to me when im do squats or deadlifts then i hope you crush your foot or spine instead of me doing it by invading my zone during a risky lift

so yeah, fuck off whiteknight.. she shouldve been the least bit aware of what she risked by getting too close to the guy but she just had to fucking do it.. of all the places she couldve gone through to reach her destination it just had to be there.

Attached: drdoom.jpg (610x893, 40K)

weight will bounce and move around while youre lifting it no matter how "balanced" you are cuckboi

It’s fine. Just do it. To be honest, no one will care and if they do care, those people don’t carry opinions you should care about.

Lazy retard

I started bringing my own clamps because I was fucking sick of hunting around for them.

Because power fatties have shit stability and ROM

Drop a 5 kg plate on your foot and then ask again.

OP here, i'm gay and a liar if that matters, thanks!

Same. I'm not an epileptic sperg like
So I won't drop them while squating

A bumper plate can go a long way if it drops from height, retard

How is it someone else's fault they got injured from you not using equipment properly and failing an exercise? Fucking spastic

because you got in someones way during a risky lift mr spastic, why would you even do that?
if your gym is that fkn tiny you might just start lifting in your bedroom and make retard balkan gains, youre already halfway there.

Underrated

Unbelievably based

Try doing nsuns and then you'll realize how annoying it becomes. And you literally shouldn't use these to bench alone unless your rack has proper safeties unless you've got a deathwish. I've yet to have weight fall off my pyramid up to 3pl8 squat and back down though.

we had a rookie almost choke himself while he was benching. he even had a spotter who looked like a new year new me joe. they both tried and failed lifting the bar when the guy couldn't finish his last rep. i had to go and do it for them. told them to never use these during bench presses.

>Are people really that fucking lazy to not attach these?

Yes, also, prone to injury.

Absolutely no reason except stupidity/carelessness to NOT use them. Anyone saying otherwise is simply retarded, there's no need to even discuss it.

dropping and loading weights quickly on/off the bar with as little rest as possible is some of the most common practises by experienced lifters, they wont use these unless its something thats really heavy.

if you get in someones way while theyre doing deads or squat and you crush your toes/feet/spine ? im just going to laugh at you for being too stupid to deserve a healthy pair of feet/spine in the first place.

Nuclear Boomer

Double retard

My barbell has anti slip pattern on the sleeves so I can easily not use them, and I don't for my warmup sets. I use collars for all my working sets though.

Cheeky from him

I was about to ask the same question dude

Impressive, very based

Attached: bateman.jpg (584x413, 33K)

He was a retard for tipping the bar over somehow. How does that even happen?

I never use them and never drop my plates. If you can't stabilize the barbell properly, then you should just deload.

THIS. I've never ever tipped a weight off my bar. I don't know how it would even happen.

The only reason I see a use for these is if youre doing cleans/jerks/deadlifts for reps

I don't use them. I work out alone and you can't ditch the weight if you get in trouble if you have them on. Why was the stupid bitch so close to a guy as he was squatting.

i dont know wehre you live.
But here in germany and i think every first world country you get raped in the court if something happens.

t. Dyel

Low weight think